Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Pls. Read My Poetry And Tell Me How You Feel About It. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Pls. Read My Poetry And Tell Me How You Feel About It. (823 Views)

Poetry And Rap-Similarities? / Acrostic poetry and other poems by kuye samueli / My Poetry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls. Read My Poetry And Tell Me How You Feel About It. by ghasmark: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2007
LOVE’S CALL
When love calls who can ignore it?
Nobody can understand the psychology of love, love is a feeling felt by two but not seen and touched.

Love is blind Love is a foolish feeling; two people in love do strange things that cannot be comprehended by the mind.

love heals all things both big and small, love is like a flute player who plays his flute leaving his listeners yearning for more, no wonder a famous poet once said,
“IF MUSIC BE THE FOOD OF LOVE PLAY ON ” many have tried to ignore the true feelings of love to no avail.
Re: Pls. Read My Poetry And Tell Me How You Feel About It. by ghasmark: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2007
HEY cute-ass: MAY THAT'S MY OWN WORDINGS. BUT IF A GREAT POET LIKE SHAKESPEAR SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT I DON'T KNOW COS THIS MY OWN POETRY FROM MY HEAD. WELL THNKS FOR THE OBSERVATION AND APPRECIATING MY POEM.
Re: Pls. Read My Poetry And Tell Me How You Feel About It. by cuteass1(f): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2007
Didn't you say a famous poet once said . .

The famous poet who once said the phrase you wrote down, is Shakespear

I know the poem is yours, but "if music be the play of love, play on" isn't yours, is it??
Re: Pls. Read My Poetry And Tell Me How You Feel About It. by ghasmark: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2007
that is why i put it in quoates. ABI YOU NO SEE AM. WELL THNKS ANYWAY. HAVE A LOVELY DAY. YOU SEEN THE OTHER ONE I POSTED? ALSO YOU KNOW ANY COOL SITES WHERE IC AN ENROL MA POETRY.

(1) (Reply)

Death / Untitled / He And She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.