Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How I Got An Unexpected Certificate On Digital Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got An Unexpected Certificate On Digital Skills (471 Views)

Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" / 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got An Unexpected Certificate On Digital Skills by solocube: 9:39am On May 14, 2020
How I Got An Unexpected Certificate on Digital Skills…

So I woke up this morning to check my mail,only to discover a mail congratulating for completing a digital skill training course with Google…

You know what?

The last time I ever did such course should be 5-6 years,if not mistaken.
Those were times when the hunger for digital skills started, I never did any of those trainings for certificate purposes…

I have never been a fan of owning certificate, sometimes it can appear as a lazy man's way of claiming knowledge…

I have always believed in the knowledge itself and been able to apply it to make cool cash…

Don't get me wrong, am not asking not to get certificate,

There are some jobs that require certificate courses and in fact even this pandemic period, my babe has done about 5 certificate courses and awarded the certificate, her field requires that…

What's the moral of all this…

It's been about 6years of consistent study and application of this field of mine Sales and digital marketing, and I can say that with all humility I know a little of how this thing work…

Who knows,maybe God decided to reward this little boy with a certificate to reward or appreciate the consistency, (lolz,that was a joke…)

And you know what,

I decided to compile most of the best resources that has shaped me into a video training course…

It's a *7hrs detailed video training on 25+ courses covering platforms on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram,LinkedIn and google…*

In this Training you get to know how to *leverage* all of this platforms for your business…

*You learn how to run converting ads for your business without the need of any Pro*

*You learn which platform is best for your business*

*You also learn how to present your business or service to an hungry audience etc…

It's a very detailed course on digital marketing…

And you know what, when I learnt this skills, I did for $100…

Yeah $100 but I made up my mind this year to help a lot of people gain financial freedom…

So I've packaged all of this trainings for the price of #3,999 only for the first 50 persons after which it goes back to #10,000…

Don't joke with this period,because after this season, thousands of jobs will be lost,

You must be able to position yourself for the ''new normal''…

All for the token price of #3,999…

Offer lasts for this weekend and for the first 50 persons.

+2348164870942
opesolo28@gmail

(1) (Reply)

Refinery License For Sale / Organic Skincare Business / Funding Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.