Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k (2485 Views)

Engineers: Please Help Me Choose From These Phones To Buy. Budget Is 80k To 95k / I Need An Android Phone With These Specs 70k Max Budget. / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by YangaBabe: 8:02pm On May 16, 2020
selfdefence:

Then something changed. I don't think the 80k can get her the Huawei Y9 prime. Stop shifting goal post. Besides the camera of the Y9 and the Camon is at par

How is it at par? Based on who caught up with who in the camera specs?

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by YangaBabe: 8:13pm On May 16, 2020
selfdefence:

It still brings me to the fact that you're not in her mind. Let her make her choice. If she'll like it, it's up to her.

Everyone has the right to freewill especially with their money. Actually let the person make her choice. No need to force anyone

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by selfdefence: 3:25pm On May 30, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

The difference is less than 10k.

I have checked people's views online but it seems people don't fancy tecno or infinix products...
Which one is shifting goal post?
Please, I'm not the one that will use the phone and the person that will use it already told me the ones she like. I only helped her as a friend when she asked me to tell her which phone to buy because she wants to change her phone.

PS- She told me her budget is 80k but I'm sure she can afford to add extra 5 to 8k if the device is worth it, so what is the issue there?

No issues at all. We can't be drinking panadol for another person's headache.

How you de?
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by rash47(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2020
Na wao.. like everybody here uses this redmi, I use to think it's Same with all chinko product
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by tafat: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2020
you could get the camon 15 and keep your change sef
Re: Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k by Lovepeacetrust: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Since she's an undergraduate, get her an iphone. Girls love iphones die!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gta Iv Gameplay Test On Android • Crazy Fan Made Game By Freaky Studios / Glo Newly Lunched 2gb Plan For 1k / Tecno Launches First Device With Android 6.0 Marshmallow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.