Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community (24985 Views)

Hoodlums Attempted To Disrupt #EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Lagos State Today / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) / Henry Nweke Murder: Students Protest At Police Station In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by freeze001(f): 10:52am On May 14, 2020
Tunagee:

I support this comment 100%. Why would a reasonable person be on dreads, tattoo, and sag trousers? I keep saying it; If I was a law enforcement agent, I would always take a dreadlock, tattoo, and sagged trousers man or woman as irresponsible, and they get arrested, until proven innocent. He killed himself, sorry.

@the bold: Even though your entire post is unfortunate and evil, the young man along with others had actually been arrested, questioned and freed to go having been found.proven innocent of the series of robbery the had initially been arrested for so why did he still have to get shot? The truth is that the shooter is a careless, irresponsible officer that did not do hos job properly and it is unfortunate that the one who got fatally shot had dreads on hence these stupid statements some of you have made here. He shot at a group of six young men who had been freed to go; what if the bullet had hit one who did not have dreads would you be asking why the security agent did not target the dread-locked young man properly or why he even had to shoot at unarmed civilians who posed absolutely to threats in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Nobody: 10:53am On May 14, 2020
Tunagee:

I support this comment 100%. Why would a reasonable person be on dreads, tattoo, and sag trousers? I keep saying it; If I was a law enforcement agent, I would always take a dreadlock, tattoo, and sagged trousers man or woman as irresponsible, and they get arrested, until proven innocent. He killed himself, sorry.
And if your father decides to wear dreadlocks one day, what do you suggest should happen to him?

2 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Poorboy41: 10:54am On May 14, 2020
Seetto:

Poor boy..... he be like say, the only word you are familiar with is Audio, everything for you na Audio... shocked shocked
seeing is believing,
In Nigeria government television things always very easy,
Bail is free
Boko haram is defeated
I will make $1 to 1 naira
Fuel is 108
We have distributed 20000 to 11 millions family
Ncdc we are ready for covid 19
We will feed all school children
Electricity is now 24/7
Shakua boko haram leader wants to surrender
Shakua is crying
Ogoni village has been cleans of oil
Yahoo boys kill someone inside aso rock upon
Ipob is a terrorist
Police is your friend
Should I continue?
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by josite: 10:56am On May 14, 2020
hwolshe ,should be around NTA JOS,left jos decades ago.please jus get a lwyer to deemand compensation.check lawyer akanbi at 4 rwnag pam st
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Tunagee(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2020
gypsey:
And if your father decides to wear dreadlocks one day, what do you suggest should happen to him?

He becomes irresponsible, and anything should happen to him since he has decided to look irresponsible
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Tunagee(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2020
RZArecta:
wow shocked another fôol

But not as foolish as your wretched father in the village
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Moneyboyz: 11:00am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:
Innocent people should stop these Dreadlocks of a thing ..

You can't dress like an armed Robber and expect to be treated like innocent person.

If am a police officer,Army or Sars, once you are on Dreadlocks, you are a suspect story no dey that 1 undecided

Why Dreadlocks when it will neither Make you Rich nor successful .

All smokers and guys on Dreadlocks are suspect and I will shoot them anyhow..yes nah!

We know your kind, Your cup go soon full.
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Nobody: 11:03am On May 14, 2020
Tunagee:

He becomes irresponsible, and anything should happen to him since he has decided to look irresponsible
So wearing dreadlock is your own interpretation of been irresponsible? if it is, why? if i shave off my dreadlocks does that stop me from been irresponsible?

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by PastorFire: 11:05am On May 14, 2020
The main protest will be on Saturday. We want justice for Rijin.
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Bonaventura(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:

You can't dress like an armed Robber and expect to be treated like innocent person.

If am a police officer,Army or Sars, once you are on Dreadlocks, you are a suspect story no dey that 1 undecided

All smokers and guys on Dreadlocks are suspect and I will shoot them anyhow..yes nah!

Shekau, Evans, bandits in Zamfara and Katsina never have dreadlocks yet they are deadly

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Onucs(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2020
In America, only a black kid can be killed in this manner and it is called racism. But what do we call it here?

2 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by BucciJP(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Daniel058 post=89531824]Innocent people should stop these Dreadlocks of a thing ..

You are a shame upon your generation. so because of his choice of hair style he is not supposed to be innocent? and all of you all wants our country to be sane someday? No, not as long as people like you are still being breed.
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Nobody: 11:08am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:

What is wrong with you? You belong in a psychiatric ward for violent patients

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by PastorFire: 11:09am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:

You are a fool. It is your brain that needs dressing.

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by joshuaidibia(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:

See Mumu. Mumu wey no well

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Nobody: 11:13am On May 14, 2020
Tunagee:

Guilty until proven innocent.. With this your upside down thinking, no wonder you're not a law enforcement agent. At worst you go be Nigerian police. That's where your kind are

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by joshuaidibia(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

you are an 1D1IOT! A BASTARD! A USELESS MOFO AND A F00L!

just look at the rubbish you typed!

sad that i have to share a country with evil people like you!

every thing is crime in Nigeria!

even to be young is crime!

in my days we barb bobby brown and punk hairstyle with hair almost as long as your head, put enough hairglo on our head so it will be glistering and nobody shot at us or classified us as thieves or kidnappers.

but now for them to live their youthful life is now a crime!

FACT STILL REMAINS THAT WHOSOEVER KILLS AN INNOCENT BLOOD WILL PAY FOR THE BLOOD TILL THE 13TH GENERATION!

it means you will suferrrrr! your children will sufferrr! your grand children will sufferr! your great grand children will suferrr! till the 13 generation of your blood!

so you people should keep killing!

WORD!!!
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Horlaryinkha(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2020
So sad he lost is life cold bloodedly...I wouldn't put all the blame on the uniform men...don't forget they way you dress is the way you will be addressed...probably because of how he dressed that day together with the nonsensical habitual hair style on his head...I think he was shot at first sight probably he was mistook for an armed robber ....this will surely serve as a lesson to pple whose dressing and appearance does not differ from armed robber.....May the niggar gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by onadana: 11:15am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:

You are a heartless,ignorant mumu looking for recognition. I pray this calamity not to befall you or your family members. You think death is funny abi...werey.

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by joshuaidibia(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2020
Tunagee:

Oh sweet lord baby Jesus, this is another senior Mumu angry
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Lavish213: 11:19am On May 14, 2020
You must be senseless because the dead body doesn't even have dreadlocks! So how's that the problem. Please go for medical check up!!! You must be senseless because the dead body doesn't even have dreadlocks! So how's that the problem. Please go for medical check up!!! You must be senseless because the dead body doesn't even have dreadlocks! So how's that the problem. Please go for medical check up!!!
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Horlaryinkha(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2020
Someone7:

Guilty until proven innocent.. With this your upside down thinking, no wonder you're not a law enforcement agent. At worst you go be Nigerian police. That's where your kind are
don't you think you are the one thinking upside down..come to think of it you are chasing an armed robber...and the next thing I see, is someone dressed shabidly and still on dreadlock....O boy it will take you a whole day to convince me you are not a thief or armed robber...so sad he has to die like that though but your appearance says alot about you especially at first sight
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Golden057(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Bless you. They dont know the power they have. Even the idiots know what will happen if there 8s a mass uprising

We need a frontier to cause a revolution
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Nobody: 11:23am On May 14, 2020
Inside this protest the animals will still try to kill another one. Watch out
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by slimbeatz(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Daniel058 post=89531824]Innocent people should stop these Dreadlocks of a thing ..

I hardly comment on people’s post, but I am left bewildered by yours. Your comment reeks of sheer stupidity and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by RZArecta(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2020
Tunagee:

My foolish and wretched mother in the village is a useless prôstitute collecting fifty naira for short time, three hundred naira for all night. I am so mad
you guys need deliverance sir, send a dm cool
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by WaffenSS(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2020
Daniel058:

While I'd say people have a right to dress their hair the way they want, this sort of haircut has become synonymous with gang and cult members and general wayward boys.

Practically every burglar, robber, kidnapper and cult member caught sports this haircut or something similar.

About a year ago at the US embassy I met one prospective immigrant with bleached skin and this same hairstyle, but dirtier. He didn't last 20 seconds at the interview window. Imagine being a job interviewer and a job applicant comes in wearing this mop.... you'll likely form an impression of an irresponsible person.

2 Likes

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by WaffenSS(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Failure of Buhari

Werin consign buhari for this matta?
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by WaffenSS(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Things are getting bad in this country..u are in a country you call your own and your safety is not guaranteed then it's better to be an immigrant in another man's land where ur safety is at least guaranteed. Rip to the boy

Are you aware of Ahmaud Arbery?

He went jogging in broad daylight in the US and got shot 3 times at close range with a shotgun.

Before then some 22 people were gunned down in Canada

Shiit happens anywhere.
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Things are getting bad in this country..u are in a country you call your own and your safety is not guaranteed then it's better to be an immigrant in another man's land where ur safety is at least guaranteed. Rip to the boy

That's the truth. Since this week, because of the recent events in Nigeria, I told my wife we are not safe here at all. Iv asked her let's japa with our kids but she prefers us to wait until they are 18yrs so that they can always remember home and be a part of it. Deep inside me, I know am done being this country. It's not worth living in at all. What's the difference between Nigeria and a zoo? Nothing... No plans for the present, no future... undecided

1 Like

Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by AsawanaDgreat: 11:45am On May 14, 2020
Golden057:
After that they will keep quiet, that's why the government don't fear the masses. By tomorrow morning you will see them begging for them to go to market. I have said it several times that the masses are nothing until #revolutionnow. angry
who will kick start the revolution process now?
Re: Rinji Peter Death: Protest At Hwolshe Community by Fuckkthemod: 11:48am On May 14, 2020
WaffenSS:

Werin consign buhari for this matta?

Na failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harrison Gwamnishu Declared "Enemy Of The Police Force" - Activist Cries Out / Little Boy Abandoned Inside Carton In Gutter At Yaba On Christmas Day (Pics) / NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.