Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,563 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Phrase " Mesu Jamba" In Reality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Phrase " Mesu Jamba" In Reality (978 Views)

The Southwest In Reality Is Not As Developed As Southeast Or South South / Tinubu In Picture Is Different From Tinubu In Reality / The Ijaws And Their Pipe Dreams; Darkness In Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Phrase " Mesu Jamba" In Reality by agulion: 10:25am On May 14, 2020
I know many of us may not really know about this phrase, but some of my Yoruba brothers and friends know about it or the full meaning.
This phrase "mesu Jamba" is coined in the Yoruba pallance to refer to Unreliable, untrusted, independeble , unsure or a mischief person. In that case is not out place to call an untrusted person or people by these phrase, mesu Jamba.
For example most Yorubas fought tooth and neck to make sure Goodluck Jonathan did not return as president, they called him different names, reprinted and reposted pictures and news of Boko Haram activities just to get Good luck out. Today they want the SS to see them as partners. Well time will tell and Karma will judge.
My fellow yourths is better to be a known as a bad person than to be a mesu Jamba. While deceive people when you don't want to help them. May God help us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: The Phrase " Mesu Jamba" In Reality by agulion: 11:42am On May 14, 2020
Don't betreay those that trust you

1 Like

Re: The Phrase " Mesu Jamba" In Reality by mystery22: 12:46pm On May 14, 2020
Exactly,many south south hate them especially the bigger minorities here,the Ijaws,does guys hate Yoruba's to poo,my ijaw friend said he will rather vote an Hausa man than a Yoruba man..voting against Jonathan an Ijaw man,sealed their hate...
Re: The Phrase " Mesu Jamba" In Reality by OkunrinMeta: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
agulion:
I know many of us may not really know about this phrase, but some of my Yoruba brothers and friends know about it or the full meaning.
This phrase "mesu Jamba" is coined in the Yoruba pallance to refer to Unreliable, untrusted, independeble , unsure or a mischief person. In that case is not out place to call an untrusted person or people by these phrase, mesu Jamba.
For example most Yorubas fought tooth and neck to make sure Goodluck Jonathan did not return as president, they called him different names, reprinted and reposted pictures and news of Boko Haram activities just to get Good luck out. Today they want the SS to see them as partners. Well time will tell and Karma will judge.
My fellow yourths is better to be a known as a bad person than to be a mesu Jamba. While deceive people when you don't want to help them. May God help us all. Amen

Bsstard paid propagandist. The Yoruba also voted for Jonathan in 2011 before they voted him out in 2015. We are a dynamic people and we stand by what we believe. Sometimes it means voting for a Northerner(2015), at other times it means voting for a southerner (2011). No bigotry here

3 Likes

Re: The Phrase " Mesu Jamba" In Reality by JoeEeL(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2021
mystery22:
Exactly,many south south hate them especially the bigger minorities here,the Ijaws,does guys hate Yoruba's to poo,my ijaw friend said he will rather vote an Hausa man than a Yoruba man..voting against Jonathan an Ijaw man,sealed their hate...

Then let him go ahead. In fact, he should go and vote a Fulani man.

Who doesn't know ijaws are quite a confused tribe of the East? Your brother MNK is in jail, what are you guys doing? Is it not the same Dokubo that is sabotaging the Biafra struggle and claims to have trapped and caught MNK for the government? Or is Dokubo now a Yoruba man? Are your elders not training you people how to be pipeline security guards? Did Uche Mefor, MNK's right hand man, not cause a distraction in the Biafra struggle? Is Mefor a Yoruba man too?

Today, Biafra. Tomorrow, Niger Delta. Next tomorrow, One Nigeria. One week later, Ijaw Nation.

I think they are confused. He should focus on his tribe and leave Yoruba out of his mouth.
Re: The Phrase " Mesu Jamba" In Reality by PIMPAR: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Mesujamba perfectly described Saraki. The way he betrayed his party in 2015, for his own selfish ambition

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO / Oshiomole's Suspension/can Iyamu Win? / BREAKING News: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.