Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Calling All Freelancers And Bloggers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Calling All Freelancers And Bloggers (161 Views)

New Jobs For Freelancers And Entrepreneurs To Work At Home All Over The World / New Opportunity For Freelancers And Organisations To Connect / Content Writers And Bloggers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Freelancers And Bloggers by Cherie23: 11:02am On May 14, 2020
Are you a creative writing? Editor? Proofreader? blogger or interested persons?
Or are you currently frustrated at how little you're earning from your present job and you want to kick up your income?
If so then today is your lucky day �
I'm an experienced freelancer who wants to share the knowledge I have gathered so far with as many people as possible.
I'm organizing a 7-day ( from 20th May -27th May) online WhatsApp training workshop to drill you on topics such as
1. Understanding SEO
2. Best freelancing sites to join
3. How to draw traffic to your blog
And a lot more!!
Registration is #700 naira only. contact me directly by email or drop a message below.
Please do not drop your number below, email it to me with the training category you wish to join
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Real Etstate Executive Marketer / Invest And WATCH, Not Ponzi Please / Montessori Teachers @ Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.