Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ (6919 Views)

2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals / My Parents Found Out About My Third Child On Social Media – Wizkid / Wizkid's Son, Ayo Jnr Stuns Alongside Mum In Nigerian Fabric [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
TheOlusanjo:
Yesterday was the birthday of Boluwatife Balogun, the first son of Nigerian ace singer, Ayodeji Balogun, better known as Wizkid. The youngster who turned 9 on the 13th of May had a lot of people on social media wish him a happy birthday and that includes his Dad who seldom acknowledges his son in public.

Wizkid took to his Twitter page to celebrate his first son on his birthday. He wrote:

My first love is 9! Wow! Boluwatife mi ❤

This move sparked outrage in the Davido camp which prompted a lot of bashing as they accused a wizkid of being a deadbeat dad. One of them went as far as creating a parody account in Boluwatife’s name to bash his father.

He wrote:

“Thank you dad. My only wish is that you start taking care of me and paying my school fees �� ��❤️”

The tweet above has garnered a lot of reactions as many believe that’s Boluwatife’s real account.

Source: https://theinfong.com/2020/05/pay-my-school-fees-and-stop-celebrating-me-on-social-media-wizkids-son-attacks-him-on-twitter/
fake account. Get a life blogger
Re: Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ by Martinez39s(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2020
Eecho:
Real Matters .... Nah the mama type am
Walahi, you talk am for truth. grin
Re: Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ by Nyamve1: 11:15pm On May 14, 2020
Xclusiveme:

He no go broke o. Wizkid earns so much money and we don't really know what he uses his money to do
Make i give u his number make u call am ask am
Re: Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ by yuswrld20(m): 1:34am On May 15, 2020
wizkid and davido feud sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This the Beautiful Ciara? / Sisqo all Gayed-out / pics to prove tonto dikeh has the firmest boobs in nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.