Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals (35617 Views)

Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals / Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nairatrenders: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Popular afro-pop singer, 2Baba Idibia, has shared his thoughts on the forthcoming general elections in Nigerian.

2Face, who spoke to Showtime in a chat, advised the youths to stop celebrating criminally-minded politicians who are only out to loot public funds. “My advice to the youths is that we should begin to celebrate what is right.

We should stop celebrating criminals; we should stop hyping people that have done nothing to benefit us.

Imagine, someone wakes one morning and suddenly becomes a Senator with a lot of money; people will begin to celebrate him/her even when he has done nothing for his people. When you campaign for votes and you finally win, you’ve to have something to show for those votes. So, we need to begin to celebrate people who are genuine and not criminals”, he said.

2face Idibia Hopeful that Nigerians would not be deceived by political antics again, he wished for peaceful, credible elections. “I hope so, because that would depend on the electorate.

I’m hoping that Nigerians will understand that politicians should not use them again; I’m hoping that they would understand that these people will tell their usual stories, but we also should tell our own story this time around”, he said.

He advised the government to improve on communication with the masses. “My advice is that they should speak to the people more, they should let us know what’s happening. When people don’t know what’s happening they tend to talk, they tend to argue.

When we hear something in the news tomorrow we don’t even know if it’s the truth or a lie because the government doesn’t even talk to us; we don’t even know what’s going on.

And that is a major issue; they should let the people know what’s going on, so, that the people can participate and be actively involved in the governance of the nation. The government should carry the people along”, he advised.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/2face-idibia-spits-fire-nigerians-should-stop-celebrating-criminals-2/

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Sharpshooota: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
This liverless duck is talking

Wasn't he the idiot that chickened out of the protests against these corrupt politicians...

Tuface has no credibility
He should just crawl back to the hole he came out from

Nigeria is cursed with lifeless government and zombie supporters

228 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Realname: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
See this benue drunkard !

They were wiping.out your people you kept mute!

You performed for every past government that paid.you! Oleee

Now you are talking ? Your club Rumors is running down, you have school fees of 5 kids to pay

You are managing the 10 cars you put on Uber to survive now you are trying to advise the youths ?

GTFOH

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by SGR1: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
So 2face has turned dragon ... Now spitting fire eh......

So now we should stop hyping criminals after he has finish feeling like tinubu oooo, obasango oooo and donald duke that year .... Isorite

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Lomprico2: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
It begins with you!

Return d gifts n money akpabio gave u.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by SolutionMee: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2018

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nairatrenders: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Lomprico2:
It begins with you!

Return d gifts n money akpabio gave u.

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by enoch273: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2018
When men are talking this one self go dey talk, when time comes for action the yeye fowl will chixken out, but he has no problem impregnating random women.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2018
You,are you nt a criminal?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by rozayx5(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Is this coward still talking

Shut the FCK up abeg

Same way amaka disappointed you is same way you disappointed youth by chickening out of your protest
undecided

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by NaijaMutant(f): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2018

I don't praise or support criminals

I call them out, like :

Tinubu

Akpabio

Amaechi

Orji Kalu

Evans

Shekau

Etc

Let's all do the same undecided

21 Likes

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by tacovvv: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2018
baba don yan!

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Oluwaseyi456(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Should STOP worship politicians

2 Likes

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Viking007(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2018
He should kindly shut up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by BruncleZuma: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2018
You again? After singing "I Dey Feel Like" in celebration of crooks and politicians...

22 Likes

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by enemyofprogress: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Liverless idiot

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by papalsbuIl: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Millz404(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2018
will you leave here?
Coward

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by jayson87: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2018
the ballsless human being is talking. Very soon you will go into hiding

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2018
The only RUMOR that i know is 2face club,
I swear Vector dey mad grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Temptee101(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2018
In as much as he is entitled to his own opinion, i personally feel he is not the right person to advice us on this

It's still fresh in our hearts how he bowed out shamefully after championing a protest against the ills of this wicked govt

Had it been he didn't bow out like a coward, he would have been a role model, an inspiration and a hero to many but no, he ended up losing the remaining respect people had for him

I have not seen him turn down an invite as a guest artist that has these same thieves in attendance, he will still go and sing and heap praises on them and he's here talking nonsense

What a hypocrite

27 Likes

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by awa(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2018
Tuface you have lost your command jareeeee....Don't worry just collect your settlement and relax.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by enemyofprogress: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2018
Simplep:
You,are you nt a criminal?
just because he refused to give you him prick chop
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by LagosismyHome(f): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2018
Lol... say the one who took two cars from a seating governor.

Tuface change starts within you first

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by geequ(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2018
like you've never benefitted from those criminals...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Helenforever(f): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2018
This table 2face is shaking ehen? Has he forgotten the SUV he got as wedding present?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Fkforyou(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2018
Shut tha fvck up '4' face idibia... angry undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by QuietHammer(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2018
Just take a look at the comments above.

Like they say ; a coward dies a thousand and one times.
2face has lost credibility when it comes to politics.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by ukehnonny: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2018
grin
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Mizk(f): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Is it just me? It felt like he's shading david mark, and this is same dude who chickened out of a protest grin

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Nwoko Hosts Lavish Party For Kids On Children’s Day / Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again / Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.