Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,884 members, 7,956,333 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Need A Bus For Higher Purchase!! You Won't Regret It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Bus For Higher Purchase!! You Won't Regret It (211 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bus For Higher Purchase!! You Won't Regret It by lakkyflow(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2020
I base in Lagos and I Need a Good Bus Preferably 18 Passengers seaters . I have strategies and good lay out plans to pay effectively with no default on monthly basis ... Let us talk and Negotiate if you want to do business with me.. Thank you .

(1) (Reply)

Principles To Success In What Ever You Do! / Does Anybody Have An Idea Of How Staff Are Treated In Lextorah? / Worry No More About Lockdown, You Can Make Money With Your Smartphone And Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.