Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video (1333 Views)

Nokia 9.3 Pureview May Be The First Smartphone With Under-display Selfie Camera / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Nokia 9 Pureview Likely To Come With Penta-Lens Rear Camera Setup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by bmdmixer: 12:38pm On May 14, 2020
HMD is taking the time to get the Nokia 9.3 PureView right and a lot of effort is going into the camera. We already heard that it will use a 108MP sensor, now sources are claiming that the camera may record 8K video at 30fps, reports Nokia Power User.

This is only if the engineers are happy with the results, of course, so they are reportedly hard at work, trying to finalize the image processing algorithms.

Part of what makes 8K possible in the first place is the Snapdragon 865 chipset, which replaced the S855 that the phone was going to use initially (this phone has been delayed several times already).

As for still photography, the HMD team is focusing mainly on the Pro and Night modes. For Pro mode, they are refining the image processing algorithms and manual controls. Night mode will get the benefit of larger pixels (presumably thanks to binning) and OIS.

ZEISS will also be contributing to the camera with exclusive “ZEISS effects”. The exclusivity bit is important since Sony is about to release a phone in partnership with ZEISS too.

After all these leaks, there’s little in the way of official confirmation that the phone even exists. Juho Sarvikas did tease possible color options and the phone is supposed to come out in August or September, but that’s still months away.

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1508

Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by betonnaira: 7:42pm On May 16, 2020
too big ugly back
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by sunshineV(f): 7:47pm On May 16, 2020
8k? Wow! Tecno and infinix can't even record 2k Chai

I'm waiting for their marketers to come and tell me "we don't need 2k videos in Nigeria"

4 Likes

Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by bmdmixer: 8:19pm On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

I'm waiting for their marketers to come and tell me "we don't need 2k videos in Nigeria"
shuuu why compare with those two?
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by skywalker240(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2020
sunshineV:

grin grin grin

That's the new trend with marketers

Sensors are useless in Nigeria

USB type C is not premium

Nigeria is not yet mature and ready for NFC, it's absolute waste of time

Everything is useless, Nigeria is not ready for all these

5 Likes

Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by sunshineV(f): 2:47am On May 17, 2020
skywalker240:

grin grin grin

I'm not sure Nigeria is ready for Wi-Fi sef grin

3 Likes

Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by sunshineV(f): 2:48am On May 17, 2020
bmdmixer:

Compare ke when I'm not sick
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by ernxto(m): 5:38am On May 17, 2020
sunshineV:

cheesy
They need 10 camera's before they can record 2k grin
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by skywalker240(m): 6:36am On May 17, 2020
sunshineV:

I'm not sure Nigeria is ready for Wi-Fi sef grin
grin

These marketers won't kill us
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by bmdmixer: 12:39pm On May 21, 2020
sunshineV:

Compare ke when I'm not sick
lol
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by jom28gy(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2020
bmdmixer:
HMD is taking the time to get the Nokia 9.3 PureView right and a lot of effort is going into the camera. We already heard that it will use a 108MP sensor, now sources are claiming that the camera may record 8K video at 30fps, reports Nokia Power User.

This is only if the engineers are happy with the results, of course, so they are reportedly hard at work, trying to finalize the image processing algorithms.

Part of what makes 8K possible in the first place is the Snapdragon 865 chipset, which replaced the S855 that the phone was going to use initially (this phone has been delayed several times already).

As for still photography, the HMD team is focusing mainly on the Pro and Night modes. For Pro mode, they are refining the image processing algorithms and manual controls. Night mode will get the benefit of larger pixels (presumably thanks to binning) and OIS.

ZEISS will also be contributing to the camera with exclusive “ZEISS effects”. The exclusivity bit is important since Sony is about to release a phone in partnership with ZEISS too.

After all these leaks, there’s little in the way of official confirmation that the phone even exists. Juho Sarvikas did tease possible color options and the phone is supposed to come out in August or September, but that’s still months away.

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1508
what is the market price of this phone
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by bmdmixer: 1:39pm On May 21, 2020
jom28gy:
what is the market price of this phone
not yet confirmed, but it aint gonna b cheap thats for sure
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by jom28gy(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2020
bmdmixer:
not yet confirmed, but it aint gonna b cheap thats for sure
ok,I needed a Nokia phone, that is affordable,20 to 25k, that can give me what I want, both in surfing the web and clear picture and that zoom afar and bring so close
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by bmdmixer: 2:50pm On May 21, 2020
jom28gy:
ok,I needed a Nokia phone, that is affordable,20 to 25k, that can give me what I want, both in surfing the web and clear picture and that zoom afar and bring so close

https://slot.ng/product/nokia-c1/

i belive thats d cheapest browsing pone for Nokia
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by TrollKiller(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2020
jom28gy:
Nokia C1 (android) is your beat bet
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by jom28gy(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2020
TrollKiller:

Nokia C1 (android) is your beat bet
what can it do, can I see how it looks like
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by jom28gy(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2020
bmdmixer:

https://slot.ng/product/nokia-c1/

i belive thats d cheapest browsing pone for Nokia
because most phones are messing up, like the one am using now,tecno f1, some apps,is not compatible with it,too bad
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by bmdmixer: 3:51pm On May 21, 2020
jom28gy:
chk online n youtube
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by bmdmixer: 3:51pm On May 21, 2020
jom28gy:
because most phones are messing up, like the one am using now,tecno f1, some apps,is not compatible with it,too bad
techno nah phone
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by jom28gy(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2020
bmdmixer:
techno nah phone
I don't understand
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by jom28gy(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
bmdmixer:
chk online n youtube
ok
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by paltielx: 9:04pm On May 21, 2020
jom28gy:
Go for nokia c1 android. It's about 20k
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by TrollKiller(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2020
jom28gy:
https://m.gsmarena.com/nokia_c1-9993.php
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by jom28gy(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2020
paltielx:
Go for nokia c1 android. It's about 20k
I hope it doesn't reject any application, and must be compatible with all?
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by jom28gy(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2020
bmdmixer:
tecno is too small to be used to compare Nokia
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by jom28gy(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2020
How much is this phone
Re: The Nokia 9.3 Pureview Will Record 8K Video by fredie107(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2020
skywalker240:

grin grin grin

We are not even ready for Bluetooth grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help : My MTN Sim Keeps Coming Off And On / Is Redmi 9c Worth It? / Give Away; Gionee S10 6G Ram, 64 Inbuilt Memory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.