Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo (4755 Views)

BBNaija's Marvis Celebrates 28th Birthday With Braless Photo / Vandora Celebrates K.Brule With Braless Photo Of Them Together / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 14, 2020
Elohor Eva Alordiah, better known as Eva Alordiah or simply Eva, is a Nigerian rapper, entertainer, make-up artist, fashion designer.

Eva Alordiah shared a braless photo with her nipples pushing against the thin fabric of her top.

In the caption, she spoke of how much she hates bras. She also spoke about nipples and questioned what it is about them that makes men aroused.

She added that when she wears bras, she does it for the men, to prevent them from “going crazy over the nipples.”
Source https://musicprong.com/eva-alordiah-i-dont-like-bras/

Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by GOFRONT(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2020
I hope she hate to wear pants too!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by delectablegyal(f): 2:04pm On May 14, 2020
the type of boobs sane men likes. not like an ashewo beer parlour guy that likes saggy boobs.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by olamidedivotee(f): 2:09pm On May 14, 2020
undecided
Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by IDFWU(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2020
The one that can twerk is what we prefer over here tongue
If I’m speaking your mind, click on like and quote me with Aboy!!! cool

5 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by falcon01: 3:32pm On May 14, 2020
Eva still never blow?
Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by cybriz82(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2020
delectablegyal:
the type of boobs sane men likes. not like an ashewo beer parlour guy that likes saggy boobs.

Lol m telling this is what I called forever Young boobs...

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by DeusMagnus: 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
delectablegyal:
aro.1?
Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by Elton02(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2020
missing this girl tracks.. best naija female rapper

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 14, 2020
missing her tracks
Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 14, 2020
Elton02:
missing this girl tracks..
best naija female rapper
I swr
Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by SonOfSatoshi(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2020
delectablegyal:
aro1 cheesy
Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by Exc2000: 11:39pm On May 14, 2020
give us good music and forget about liking bra or not for a seconds
Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by yuswrld20(m): 12:41am On May 15, 2020
forever 16
Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by Bonebreaker(m): 1:17am On May 15, 2020
Guys don't like it too
Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 11:04am On May 16, 2020
yuswrld20:
forever 16
I swear

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by XXLMANDIGO: 11:08am On May 16, 2020
That guy that dated her for 8 abi 10 years don suck everything tire. The boobs are tired... grin
Re: Eva Alordiah - “I Don’t Like Bras” She Says As She Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 11:15am On May 16, 2020
There's nothing inside the breast self

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Ex-PA Shares Unedited Video Of Bobrisky's Buttocks: Video / Gabriel Afolayan Welcomes Twins With Sidechick Amidst Divorce From Wife / CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.