Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Recommendation For Buhari 3rd Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recommendation For Buhari 3rd Term (297 Views)

Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda / "Buhari 3rd Term Agenda Is Coming Up In September" - Adaojo Victor / Aisha Yesufu: Instead Of Buhari's 3rd Term, We Would Have Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommendation For Buhari 3rd Term by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:23pm On May 14, 2020
On behalf of south east sensible youth,seeing the marvelous work of our amiable, though nepostic president in his zeal to complete the 2nd niger bridge we recommend a 3rd term for him,not minding our love for Jonathan ,he couldn’t kill a fly for south east,igbos always bear the grunt of Jonathan misrule,
While his kinsmen continue denying us
Am a critic of buhari administration but doesn’t stop me from singing his ode,abi elegy?

We also pray he extend his kind work to Enugu international airport,to be completed in no distance time ,
Now I can attest that opposition to any administration in any is a better form of dividends
I stand that instead of power to shift to dormant southerners it better remain in north

Thank You
Sign
Chairman
South east sensible youth
Re: Recommendation For Buhari 3rd Term by WeneDiali: 2:25pm On May 14, 2020
Seconded. Baba buhari is a great man, let him remain there, I want to see what the wasterners will do, if the constitution is amended to ensure buhari goes for 3rd term grin
Re: Recommendation For Buhari 3rd Term by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:26pm On May 14, 2020
WeneDiali:
Seconded. Baba buhari is a great man, let him remain there, I want to see what the wasterners will do, if the constitution is amended to ensure buhari goes for 3rd term grin
I will love to continue wailing till 2099
I don’t mind if buhari becomes a life president

1 Like

Re: Recommendation For Buhari 3rd Term by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
Nigeriabiafra80:
On behalf of south east sensible youth,seeing the marvelous work of our amiable, though nepostic president in his zeal to complete the 2nd niger bridge we recommend a 3rd term for him,not minding our love for Jonathan ,he couldn’t kill a fly for south east,igbos always bear the grunt of Jonathan misrule,
While his kinsmen continue denying us
Am a critic of buhari administration but doesn’t stop me from singing his ode,abi elegy?

We also pray he extend his kind work to Enugu international airport,to be completed in no distance time ,
Now I can attest that opposition to any administration in any is a better form of dividends
I stand that instead of power to shift to dormant southerners it better remain in north

Thank You
Sign
Chairman
South east sensible youth
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Shall We Tell His Excellency? By Yusuf Mubaraq Authority / Almajiri; The Hypocrisy Of Nothern Elite Conspiracy / Edo 2020: Odds And Shape Of Things In APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.