Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Inferiority Complex Of Our African Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inferiority Complex Of Our African Leaders (290 Views)

The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos / An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex / Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inferiority Complex Of Our African Leaders by Starberg(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2020
I am sorry to say this, some of our African leaders are battling with inferiority complex or coward or better still they are like puppet to W.H.O. I don't see reason why Madagascar covid cure hasn't been approved yet.

W.H.O played down the cure and use media to frustrate Madagascar effort for achieving this feat, because it came from Africa.

It's so saddened that Nigeria being seen has the father of African continent can't even speak out and kick against W..H.O negligence.
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of Our African Leaders by donbachi(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2020
African leaders sees the rest world leaders as big brothers...they have no say..except big brothers says or acts.
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of Our African Leaders by naija4life247: 6:36pm On May 18, 2020
Starberg:
I am sorry to say this, some of our African leaders are battling with inferiority complex or coward or better still they are like puppet to W.H.O. I don't see reason why Madagascar covid cure hasn't been approved yet.

W.H.O played down the cure and use media to frustrate Madagascar effort for achieving this feat, because it came from Africa.

It's so saddened that Nigeria being seen has the father of African continent can't even speak out and kick against W..H.O negligence.

Buhari has said that Nigerian Scientists will test the Madagascar's drugs and give him(Buhari) their result and not WHO. That's how the African leader should speak. I am proud of Buhari for that.
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of Our African Leaders by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 18, 2020
The white man is ahead in terms of technology and development and as such instead of fighting with african leaders need to learn from them inorder to develop and improve africa.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Average Nigerian A Coward? / Monday Headlines - The Nation Newspapers / Short Man Fighting Short Man Because Of Short Woman VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.