Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Africa Is Being Under Estimated And Subdued. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Africa Is Being Under Estimated And Subdued. (138 Views)

Police: Gunman Kills 5 At Gay Nightclub Subdued By Patrons / Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria / Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa Is Being Under Estimated And Subdued. by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 14, 2020
I keep asking myself why this corona virus issue is still lingering and states are planning to impose another lockdown.
I want to let you all know that even if we stay at home for a century,we still wont be free from it until solution is proffered.
"Lockdown without proactive measures to subside this COVID-19 is a sheer waste of time".

Why is WHO not yet saying anything concerning the Madagascar leaf that is believed to prevent and even subdue the effect of this Pandemic?

Oh yes!i know it is because it is an african country where apes dwell.WHO and Europe and Asia is really undermining Africa.
Let them give us chance to prove our indispensability.
Because the leaf is not in Europe,America or Asia,so therefore it is undervalued.
Re: Africa Is Being Under Estimated And Subdued. by dulux07(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2020
If you are in the health sector, you did understand that you just can't claim a drug works within few weeks or else it may end up doing more harm than good.
The world is desperate it would jump at anything certified as cure or treatment irrespective of where it came from, even though they may feel we lack the resources to develop the drug.

The problem is we are too dependent on these guys, cos if not, africans can unite on research and development of this Madagascar drug, instead of waiting for approval from WHO and the whites.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dangote Cement Donates 35 Patrol Cars To LASG / Simple Ice Cream Recipe / Make Use Of Your Phone Today. To Earn Real Money Weekly. On How To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.