Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa (91494 Views)

Tinubu Meets Service Chiefs Over Rising Insecurity / There’s Work To Be Done, Tinubu Tells Service Chiefs At First Meeting (Video) / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs, Ministers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by babajero(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2020
Kuginzi:

There's difference between constructive criticism due to the love you have for your country and criticism due to Hatred. Pls be sincere if Buhari is from your region, tribe, religion and Political party, will u criticize him?
Secondly, do u criticize your Governor, Senator, and your House of Representative member, the same way u criticize Buhari?
Do you think if it was to be another person that is working as buhari is working they wouldn't have sacked him by now? Please answer me sincerely, if you have a company of your own would you like anybody to work for you as buhari is working?
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by danhans(m): 7:09am On May 15, 2020
Keep summoning them without result,you are the only Nigerian Army General and President that I know owns only two houses congrat
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by nwasteve(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2020
I want to see Mr president's own
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by crackhouse(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2020
mvem:
We know that's not burutai but chief of defense staff, Gen Abayomi. Burutai is presently in Borno
FEC of all meeting? Burutai left it for borno. Na so to fight Boko Haram dey sweet am now? Very strange.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by mvem(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2020
crackhouse:
FEC of all meeting? Burutai left it for borno. Na so to fight Boko Haram dey sweet am now? Very strange.
He has been in Borno since March. After that Chadian positive offensive that was remarkable he has been in one of the super bases in Borno...
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by appreciate001: 12:19pm On May 15, 2020
�����
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Mryacks: 1:33pm On May 15, 2020
The police face mask is the best out of all...
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Kuginzi: 8:37pm On May 15, 2020
babajero:
Do you think if it was to be another person that is working as buhari is working they wouldn't have sacked him by now? Please answer me sincerely, if you have a company of your own would you like anybody to work for you as buhari is working?
You're using question to answer question. Have u ever criticize your Governor, Senator, House of Representative member or state House of Assembly member the same way you're criticising Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Kuginzi: 8:42pm On May 15, 2020
babajero:
I criticize my state government anytime it did wrong, but wait a minute do you want me to start praising buhari, for what exactly?
You are yet to convince us that u criticize your Political office holders the same way you're having sleepless nights about Buhari. Pls be sincere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by babajero(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2020
Kuginzi:

You are yet to convince us that u criticize your Political office holders the same way you're having sleepless nights about Buhari. Pls be sincere
how do you want me to prove it?
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by babajero(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2020
Kuginzi:

You're using question to answer question. Have u ever criticize your Governor, Senator, House of Representative member or state House of Assembly member the same way you're criticising Buhari?
Hope you saw what happened to ekweremmadu that is to tell you we don't care about who you are or where you are from, as far as you are not doing well we tell it to your face.
Please answer me sincerely, if you have a company of your own would you like anybody to work for you as buhari is working?
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by ludd2018: 9:51pm On May 15, 2020
mvem:
ok...that's not bad sha but it doesn't make sense...why isolate at Niger rep not Borno and secondly he has being in the super base around Borno/Yobe for sometime now after that Chad offensive ...everyone seems to recover now as covid is very well exaggerated by the media

Who told u .? The lie they feed on u people always . Note Nigeria media are paid to feed Nigeria lie . Why didn't Burutai attend his mother's funeral? Can u people use your brain for once ?
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by mvem(m): 12:30am On May 16, 2020
ludd2018:

Who told u .? The lie they feed on u people always . Note Nigeria media are paid to feed Nigeria lie . Why didn't Burutai attend his mother's funeral? Can u people use your brain for once ?
oga I dey Borno...it is not media. His mom was buried in Maiduguri and he actually was not prompt to attend it. But Burutai na Biu man, southern Borno. He is actually with the 81/82 div in Borno- Yobe
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Kuginzi: 5:08am On May 16, 2020
babajero:
Hope you saw what happened to ekweremmadu that is to tell you we don't care about who you are or where you are from, as far as you are not doing well we tell it to your face.
Please answer me sincerely, if you have a company of your own would you like anybody to work for you as buhari is working?
I will prefer Buhari to work for me because he is devoid of moral stains. His past is clean and shinny. He has integrity and he is not a Thief
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Kuginzi: 5:09am On May 16, 2020
babajero:
how do you want me to prove it?
Which of your Political office holders have u ever criticized and why?
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by babajero(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2020
Kuginzi:

I will prefer Buhari to work for me because he is devoid of moral stains. His past is clean and shinny. He has integrity and he is not a Thief
Even you don't believe what you are writing.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by babajero(m): 6:57am On May 16, 2020
Kuginzi:

Which of your Political office holders have u ever criticized and why?
I criticized Rochas, orji kalu, ohakim, ikpeazu, ifeanyi okowa, wike, chibuike amechi, umahi, chimaroke nnamani etc. some for bad government, some for stupidity. We are different we don't sing praises for favors, we stand by the truth that is why people hate us.
Re: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa by Kuginzi: 2:44pm On May 16, 2020
babajero:
I criticized Rochas, orji kalu, ohakim, ikpeazu, ifeanyi okowa, wike, chibuike amechi, umahi, chimaroke nnamani etc. some for bad government, some for stupidity. We are different we don't sing praises for favors, we stand by the truth that is why people hate us.
Hmm!! There is wisdom in your comment. We need youth of strong character, who will always stand by their words regardless of the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / "See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.