Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Introduction To Google Adsense: Get Adsense Approval 2020 Guide - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Introduction To Google Adsense: Get Adsense Approval 2020 Guide (444 Views)

Customize A Wordpress Site For A Cheap Price And Get Adsense Approval / Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Google Adsense: Get Adsense Approval 2020 Guide by Sambroskyle1(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2020
IF you have been blogging for a while now with no means of monetization due to AdSense not approving your site or because you've overheard people talk about them finding it difficult to get approved by Google AdSense due to there strict policies.

I will like to let you know that all hope isn't lost as I for once have been in such a frustrating condition when I was about to get my first AdSense account approved.

I could vividly still remember me applying over 15 times which in all those times my site wasn't approved and I was someone wondering what could be the reasons for my site been rejected times without numbers. I even went as far as looking through various sites using AdSense to see what exactly makes mine different from there's and how I could make an adjustment, but I couldn't just find anything so special about my site.

Guess what, I had to make a research on how to get my site approved, which I find several answers to my queries, however, almost all answers where just the same with grammars and just been different from the other. Which then get me more confused.

I was later moved to get in touch with a friend of mine who also was a blogger but has been in the field long before I even thought of venturing into blogging about my passion. This actual friend was the one who then had to check through (analyze) my site to see what I was doing wrong and how i can go about readjusting things to meet up with Google AdSense policies.

So I did all necessary adjustment and then apply again hoping that everything would turn out to be good news. But guess what! I wasn't disappointed this time as my account was approved within 12hrs of applying. So I decided to give out that useful guide knowing well that it would also turn out to be helpful to the masses.

However, I'm not in any way saying your site would be approved by all means, as Google stated already that they have the right to rejected whoever they choose to reject.

So, I will advise you to take a look at my introduction to AdSense: Google AdSense 2020 guide
using the link below.
https://www.techrecipeguide.com/google-adsense-login-signup-approval-guide/ I wish you all the best in your project and success in getting AdSense approval

Cheers! Samuel.

(1) (Reply)

3 Projects For Web Developers / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / Start Learning New Skills For 2022 And The Future, Get Paid Courses Of Your Choi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.