Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks (24155 Views)

40 Lagos-bound Travellers From Kano Intercepted At Niger / Covid-19 Curfew: FCT Apprehends Night Travellers From Neighbouring States / COVID-19: Travellers From Germany, France, 6 Countries To Undergo 2nd Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Risingblue008(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2020
Bfor these northerners r sneaking to South South and south east,then I believe they are having an evil motives,yes I strongly believe,bt their expectations shall be cut short IJN Amen
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by kollinz1234(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2020
K
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by 2gbasky22(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2020
send them back to where they're coming from my
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Virtplus(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2020
Chimezirim121:
That's it oo
[url]
Chimezirim121:
That's it oo
[/url]
Chimezirim121:
That's it oo
no na hausa's in Edo state
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by dyfaze: 9:45pm On May 14, 2020
Godons1:
Hmmm Igbo people, must they travel. They will never sit in one place. grin grin

What is this one saying. . I hope you slept well? Wetin concern Igbo with this matter..

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by sLentlover7778(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2020
Chai, and na person born dis one

Godons1:

Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 14, 2020
The strangest of things can be moved to front page but mine won't cry

Mods please help

See what a Nairalander has been doing during this Covid-19 Period
https://www.nairaland.com/5857964/see-what-nairalander-been-doing

Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by olax02(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2020
Chimezirim121:
Everywhere you go you see them
MTN.
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by willyjacs(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2020
Chapii:
My people plz rush to Twitter and vote before these Lagos State civil servants that are collecting only salary and enjoying free Covid 19 donations will shut down Lagos again
lwkmd
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by blowjohn(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2020
Chapii:
My people plz rush to Twitter and vote before these Lagos State civil servants that are collecting only salary and enjoying free Covid 19 donations will shut down Lagos again

Hahahahahahaha!
Lagos must go back into lockdown till next year.
Hahahahahahaha
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 14, 2020
Virtplus:
[url][/url]no na hausa's in Edo state
they know what they are doing. so dont bother replying them
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by blowjohn(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2020
PrecioussB:
The strangest of things can be moved to front page but mine won't cry

Mods please help

See what a Nairalander has been doing during this Covid-19 Period
https://www.nairaland.com/5857964/see-what-nairalander-been-doing

So this ur story is more important than this news abi?
Look here mr man! The greatest form of giving is anonymous to anonymous.

Let ur nairalander continue doing good. Dont disturb us again u hear?

Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 14, 2020
blowjohn:

So this ur story is more important than this news abi?
Look here mr man! The greatest form of giving is anonymous to anonymous.

Let ur nairalander continue doing good. Dont disturb us again u hear?

Sorry to burst your bubble i am the Nairalander.
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Godons1: 10:09pm On May 14, 2020
dyfaze:

What is this one saying. . I hope you slept well? Wetin concern Igbo with this matter..

E pain this guy well. grin grin cheesy grin

Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 14, 2020
after dem don vote buhari finish

send them backkkk to thier village

Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by martha18(f): 10:20pm On May 14, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXVJkJrzPLI

Covid-19 Movement Restriction: FCTA arrests 68 travellers hidden in truck
FCT Abuja Covid-19 Task Force Arrests Travelers from Kano, Zaria, and Edo State Hidden in Trucks
I read something today and in a way I believed it. Yes, there ought to be an interstate lockdown but this people are scared of their lives, everyone is though.

Heard meningitis is really killing them over there not just Covid-19... According to the person, NCDC are blaming everything on covid-19 in order to get more figures.

This is heat period in the north and fasting period too. Just imagine staying a full day without taking water in a very harsh weather.

Recently, we recorded 46°C in the afternoon..... The least here in sokoto is 41°C.... So, u can imagine...... I don't support the movement but if any state can help them right now, we need too.
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by blowjohn(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2020
PrecioussB:

Sorry to burst your bubble i am the Nairalander.

Ahhhhhh

1 Like

Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Kubernetes: 10:59pm On May 14, 2020
Emetofranklinch:

That's sad

Actually some of them were caught up in Kano and needed to go back home to kogi.
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by infogeneral: 11:08pm On May 14, 2020
If these people actually get sense, by now, they should know that hiding in the truck is no longer working.
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by mindtricks: 11:09pm On May 14, 2020
Now this is getting out of hand.
I don't know when the so called leaders over there will educate these ones well enough to learn to follow these simple guidelines.
They appear determined to break every rule at this time.
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Euegene100001: 11:16pm On May 14, 2020
More like those aboki repatriated from Edo
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by bizzibodi(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2020
government need to start impounding vehicles.
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Nobody: 12:49am On May 15, 2020
Need a quick online loan?We guarantee fast turnaround in processing your loan as well as same-day access to funds (once approved). We guarantee loan disbursement in under 4 hours - No collateral, no guarantors or paper works required.  CALL/text 08146940572 for more enquiries. Offer ends on 16th May shocked
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Thetruthalways: 2:10am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Edo state?

Edo done turn to almajiri?

Wonders shall never cease?
I guess you don't even know the meaning of the word almajiri.....or let me say bigotry is making you say this as you see any northerner as almajiri...
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by vaca1: 3:49am On May 15, 2020
Godons1:

Trying to be funny. Try harder
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by showafrica(m): 3:54am On May 15, 2020
Emetofranklinch:

So Lagos people want the lockdown to be extended

Laziness is increasing... To be frank, if you are still receiving salary this period you can even open 100 Twitter accounts just to make sure lockdown continues. China the head quater of Covid-19 already gone back to work, our govt is still asking questions.
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Chimezirim121: 6:30am On May 15, 2020
Virtplus:
[url][/url]no na hausa's in Edo state
Oh really
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Chimezirim121: 6:31am On May 15, 2020
grin grin grin
olax02:
MTN.
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Nobody: 6:38am On May 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Edo state?

Edo done turn to almajiri?

Wonders shall never cease?
Nope! Those are the people that were coming from the north to Edo state but Edo state tax force sent them back
Re: FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks by Nobody: 6:42am On May 15, 2020
fados4sure:

Nope! Those are the people that were coming from the north to Edo state but Edo state tax force sent them back

But there are hausa fulani Indigeneous to Edo state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Selling His Wares In Traffic Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Kaduna / Flood Destroys Roads In Onitsha (More Photos, Video) / Lagos To Serekunda, Gambia By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.