Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pls Does Someone Know The Name Of - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Does Someone Know The Name Of (432 Views)

Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo / Majority Don't Know The English Names Of These Common Nigerian Fruits / Please Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Leaf Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Does Someone Know The Name Of by Dreyton36: 5:03pm On May 14, 2020
I'm trying to know the name of a certain fruit
Sorry I don't have the picture
But the description is easy

It's grown all over Nigeria, and it has different colours
It can be green
Horse blood
Yellow
And milk white
And when you finish eating it, you can also break the but inside to eat it, and the nut inside tastes like groundnut

Pls does anyone know the English name pls
Re: Pls Does Someone Know The Name Of by illicit(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2020
Pecan
commonly referred to as simply " fruit"

1 Like

Re: Pls Does Someone Know The Name Of by KristaPretty(f): 5:05pm On May 14, 2020
English name - Almond fruit

Nigerian name - Ebelebor
Re: Pls Does Someone Know The Name Of by shilenji(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2020
almond
Re: Pls Does Someone Know The Name Of by Dreyton36: 8:20pm On May 14, 2020
illicit:
Pecan

commonly referred to as simply " fruit"
thanks , I got it now

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Ise Ewu | Fun Isi Ewu Mukbang / Baked Chicken Recipe / Groundnut Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.