Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe (29543 Views)

I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie / Fashola: I Don’t Know What Happened To Camera I Recovered At Lekki Tollgate / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Jakemedg(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2020
Osidazz19:

Oh my bad, I'll be more gentle on the imbeciles next time. Ok, is that better? Thanks
how far with the survey
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by AsawanaDgreat: 6:03pm On May 14, 2020
Thank God for you and your wife
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Jarus(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2020
OgbeniOptional:
My believe is that the government is not saying the truth, Every death is now of corona virus. What we need to do is to understand and learn how to manage the virus. Cholera, Typhoid, Malaria sef dey kill but we are managing them. If u notice any symptoms, don't wait till it get worse. Treat as urgent.

My grandpa who was sick since last year November/December died 3 weeks ago and had most of the symptoms of the coronavirus. If to say Na hospital he die, NCDC for say na Corona kill him. I'm not saying the virus is not real but I don't believe that the Coronavirus is responsible for all the deaths we r having.

Make NCDC offer me the test for free, I will reject and choose to die if it leads to that, our hospitals are fond of transferring sickness wey person no get before with their carelessness and lack of professionalism when it comes to conducting test. Look at HIV test for example, I was tested positive only to find out na another person result they give me, I lost my faith in our health system since that day. same with blood test, first one said I be AS when I gained admission to UNi, I lost the result card, went for another recently and came out as AA. Same 0+. I have little faith in our health system.

Every death is now attributed to corona and less than 150 people have been reported as died from corona, are you saying only 150 people have died in Nigerian hospitals in the last 2 months?

By the way, I also tested for coronavirus and was negative despite also treating malaria at the time. That tells coronavirus test will is not automatically positive just because you have malaria.

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by xpool(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2020
Mynd44:

Before anyone start getting ideas and going to overdose off malaria meds in the hopes of keeping Coronavirus away
All covid19 symptoms are malaria symptoms, just that the respiration seizure is upgraded.
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Advocatmsani(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
Doyin "Bastard" okupe survived this
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by istina: 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Give your life to Him, tomorrow maybe too late .
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Mrpojj(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2020
Ecstasy154:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/392786-how-i-recovered-from-coronavirus-doyin-okupe.html

Everyone one can see that this Corona is very beatable
With those drugs and vitamin C, let demanding allow us live our life's pls
I haven't had an income for 3months now
Na my savings I jus they live on
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by blowjohn(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

This Hydroxychloroquine has made me fear the World. There are evidences that it is working but the major media and pharmaceutical corporations are fighting tooth and nail to deceive the World. What is most sad is the amount of lives that would have been saved if the right steps were taken.

Very frightening I tell u. And I dont just know what is wrong with Nigeria and our health minister

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by BananaPeel(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2020
Ecstasy154:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/392786-how-i-recovered-from-coronavirus-doyin-okupe.html
We want to see pictures of the over 900 Covid-19 patients that recovered.
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Kayharry(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
Lanretoye:
Coro lost thisone,I think this coro self is malaria promax.
I just got a call from seun that I am the FCT abi na FTC him call am.
call or alert
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Kayharry(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2020
BananaPeel:
We want to see pictures of the over 900 Covid-19 patients that recovered.
u go wait tied o
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by zinny377(f): 7:01pm On May 14, 2020
This is good news.
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2020
blowjohn:

Very frightening I tell u. And I dont just know what is wrong with Nigeria and our health minister

And the NCDC boss. Buhari released N5 Billion for Covid-19 response around the country. Instead of making mass testing around the country take place, they spent the money building isolation centres.

Are they telling me they did not know testing labs were more of the priority? Most of the labs around the country were privately sourced and approved/managed by the NCDC.

You can imagine the actions by those meant to keep us safe? To me, I see sabotage.
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by shekauvsbuhari: 7:57pm On May 14, 2020
Akube1z:
He had Malaria and covid-19, he was treated with malaria and cough medicines.

Cornavirus is the same sickness as Malaria. It is just an advanced Malaria sickness originated from China.
your head dey correct.

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by grandstar(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2020
Okupe should keep his drug regimen to himself!

This is extremely reckless on his part especially in a country notorious for self medication and where prescriptions slips are rare.

You'll be shocked to soon hear of people consuming an entire pack of augmenting 8n a day. You don't know what illiterates are capable of
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by u11ae1013: 8:14pm On May 14, 2020
WaffenSS:
That's how they're going to kill people with anecdotal therapies.

Chloroquine does not work for Covid-19.

Garlic, ginger, honey, lime are bullshit concoctions

Bitters harm your liver

Immune-boosting drugs are a scam

Augmentin helps with secondary bacterial infections. Coronavirus cough is not caused by bacteria, but by the irritation caused by the virus attacking cells in the respiratory system, so Augmentin won't help with the cough

I don't know why people insist Malaria drugs have any effect on the virus. There's nothing similar between the pathogens that cause Malaria and Covid-19.

A lot of people heal naturally just like they do with the rhinovirus, mild flu virus, and colds caused by the human coronaviruses.

#FightTheBullshit

oga, give us the cure since you invented the virus.

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Gbengaphilips(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2020
Thank God for his life. But I think he should know better the drugs and dosage shouldn't have been part of disclose information. Cos some people are funny if they start to feel the symptoms instead of them to go to hospital, they will begin self medication base on some else health profile.
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by blowjohn(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

And the NCDC boss. Buhari released N5 Billion for Covid-19 response around the country. Instead of making mass testing around the country take place, they spent the money building isolation centres.

Are they telling me they did not know testing labs were more of the priority? Most of the labs around the country were privately sourced and approved/managed by the NCDC.

You can imagine the actions by those meant to keep us safe? To me, I see sabotage.

Bro, at this point, am tired of these our leaders. If nigeria can be banking on transporting ventilator from point A to another another city where it may be needed then na big wahala we dey

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by scoundrel(f): 8:54pm On May 14, 2020
I am sure he was one of the people who didn’t believe in the virus till it caught him.
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by kayo80(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2020
Yankiss:
It's better to share survival stories and tips other than daily hyperinflated figures of spread and casualty.

Exactly. I have some friends that post updates of Corona virus deaths and infections on their status every morning. I feel like blocking them. Lol. How can I be waking up to bad news every morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Vanessa88(f): 9:39pm On May 14, 2020
Gbengaphilips:
Thank God for his life. But I think he should know better the drugs and dosage shouldn't have been part of disclose information. Cos some people are funny if they start to feel the symptoms instead of them to go to hospital, they will begin self medication base on some else health profile.

Enough of all these concealing tendencies over this disease
That’s one of the major reasons, people are dying from this virus .... ignorance
And why most people still don’t believe the existence of this diseases because of the shady, untransparent, politics involved, hanky panky the government, NCDC, WHO, Dr Fauci and CNN, especially in Nigeria, the only thing they do is to bombard us with numbers/ figures of spread and casualty
In the past, we have been able to manage malaria which was equally once a deadly disease before, so why shouldn’t we learn how to manage this ?
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by NovaCare: 10:10pm On May 14, 2020
“The medications I took for my covid19 virus infections:Hydroxychloroquine, 400mg daily for 2days, thereafter 400mg daily for 3days. Azithromycin 500mg daily for 10 days. Zinc sulphate 100mg daily and Vitamin C 1200 mg daily till now,” he said.

Zinc is very potent against viruses especially respiratory viruses.

According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the body’s immune system needs zinc to do its job.

Older people and children in developing countries who have low levels of zinc might have a higher risk of getting pneumonia and other infections. Zinc also helps the skin stay healthy.

One of the sure-fire ways of protecting one's self from COVID-19 is inhaling colloidal zinc in a nebulizer and also drinking it.

We prepare colloidal zinc in nano and minuscule form making it easy to inhale via a vaporizer or nebulizer to protect againgt respiratory viral infections.

Not trying to sell anything but do your research online
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Joclebs(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2020
rubbish! I posted this first!
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by NaijaTogether: 10:57am On May 15, 2020
Stay Safe Everyone! � United we can get through this!�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghNZZH7E_QA

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Chicagoesontop: 1:15pm On May 15, 2020
Thank God you survived
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by NovusHomo(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2020
sonnie10:
Thanks for the info

Doyin Bastard Okupe.

He had said we should call him a Bastard.
Congrats Bastard. grin grin
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by cRobo: 12:20am On May 18, 2020
evansjeff:

What is the meaning of this slang and what language is it?

its the liquid metal language

are u still confused?
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by evansjeff(m): 5:30am On May 18, 2020
cRobo:

its the liquid metal language

are u still confused?

Yes, even more confused now. Please come down to my level, Thanks.
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by juman(m): 6:44am On May 18, 2020
Happy for him.
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by cRobo: 7:11am On May 18, 2020
evansjeff:

Yes, even more confused now. Please come down to my level, Thanks.
just google indaboski
you will see the meaning in urban dictionary or something like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shameful Faces Of Sango-Ota Township Roads - Guardian / Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) / Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.