Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,118 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie (42608 Views)

Fashola: I Don’t Know What Happened To Camera I Recovered At Lekki Tollgate / How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by tinsel: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2023
WHAT A BATTLE, I RECOVERED MY HOME!!!

My Cousin, @Victor Ashiedu Fejokwu and his wife, Ruth Sweetie Gold, with a baby, were stranded, infact homeless at the time. I took pity on them, took them in, to house them in my home.

A year ago, when I started making plans to return to continue housing them, they blocked my phone number. I had no access to my letters. Consequently, I missed quite a number appointments.

Having the key to the property, I turned up at the door, twice. They installed bolts and bolted the door from the inside and refused to let me in.

They stopped contributing to the rent when they both have jobs, preferring to host lavish parties.

At some point before they stopped completely, my sister, Queenesther Nwaise helped to settle many months of rent. My immediate family too, helped.

I tried again for the last time. When I knocked, his wife sneaked from the garden into the house, to bolt the front door against me.

Miraculously. Miraculously. She forgot to lock the garden door through where she sneaked into the house. I got access to the house through that door. She called in an IPOB thug and a young lady.

They became nasty. Of course, I called the police who dealt them a heavy blow, telling them they must vacate for me unless I was willing to continue to house them. The cowardly thug ran away before the arrival of the Police. The other young lady, went to my bed and spread herself out. Of course, I got her out.

Then they started pleading to stay.
NO WAY! Two days later, they shamefully moved out.

BUT WILL I BE NICE TO PEOPLE AGAIN?
Absolutely! It's my nature to help. I will continue to be me. We reap what we sow.

Ashiedu and his wife, will reap what they did to me. Bountifully.

I will continue to be me, doing good.
God bless us all
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar

https://www.facebook.com/100000889720395/posts/pfbid0X5JK4UBYDXdPTQB6mkPhKD9bBKj2Rije9iy8aRna41rxMQCfZeu7UVtSz29GsVELl/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7826860/lauretta-onochie-stranded-homeless-uk

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by helinues: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2023
She called in an IPOB thug and a young lady

Toh

121 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by mrvitalis(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2023
Your sister calling IPOB? Lmaooo madam u have been used and dumped... Enjoy your retirement u hear?

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by tinsel: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2023
mrvitalis:
Your sister calling IPOB? Lmaooo madam, u have been used and dumped... Enjoy your retirement hear?
IPOB or no IPOB is not my problem. My problem is how wicked people can be. They even released the disgusting video earlier to tarnish her image despite she helped them out. This is quite unfair and sad. They will receive the rewards.

298 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by helinues: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

IPOB or no IPOB is not my problem. My problem is how wicked people can be. They even released the disgusting video earlier to tarnish her image despite she helped them out. This is quite unfair and sad. They will receive the rewards.

She's being petty for calling Ipob. How are we sure the whole narration is true

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Acekidc4(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2023
Ipob are Miscreants we already know that. What we don't know is that, how true is this Woman Narrative Story 🤔🤔 and why did she Mention the word Ipob🤔🤔

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by duro4chang(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2023
IPOB thug! Can you see what we have been saying

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Racoon(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2023
It was very wicked of the couple you were benevolent to Miss Lauretta Oniochie. However, what warranted your sudden sack and relocation abroad madam? You don't want to enjoy the government of change, next level and renewed hope?

Abi none of these postulations you marketed inspired hope in you to stay back and promote your country image @ home? Perhaps the heat of the NDDC corruption have engulfed you? Better confess and be saved from your sins. Meanwhile, petrol is selling @ #670 back home today. What do you gat to say about that?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2023
The shameless one will find a way to rop IPOB idiotic lunatic...

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by mrvitalis(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

like to hear from both side

3 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by CilicMarin: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2023
Laureta Onochie can NEVER be stranded in UK..

Sahara Reporters are just useless online blogger!

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2023
If I were you, I won't embarrass my family members like this in public for any reason. Family is sacred. Take this down and apologize to your larger family for describing them as ingrates. This is a single story. We have not heard from them.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by IVORY2009(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Naijanascam: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2023
Congratulations...... finally back to the UK after building nigeria for the last 8 years

Congratulations once again

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by CilicMarin: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:
If I were you, I won't embarrass my family members like this public for a reason. Family is sacred. Take this down and apologize to your larger family for describing them as ingrates. This is a single story. We have not heard from them.

What do you say about the cousin releasing the one sided video to embarrass her?

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2023
This woman needs help. She is so obsessed that even her sisters and family members are now ipob. Frustration is setting in.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by tinsel: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:
If I were you, I won't embarrass my family members like this public for a reason. Family is sacred. Take this down and apologize to your larger family for describing them as ingrates. This is a single story. We have not heard from them.
See bias. And you have nothing for the cousin who released that disgusting video. But quick to blame Onochie.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2023
CilicMarin:

What do you say about the cousin releasing the one sided video to embarrass her?
It's not everything about your family that you take to the social media. She is not wise at all. Watch as people will mock her.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by tinsel: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:

It's not everything about your family that you take to the social media. She is not wise at all. Watch as people will mock her.
I don't understand you. So you expect her to keep quiet after the cousin FIRST released the disgusting video? Who is more to blame? Do you think Onochie would have bothered to release that piece if the cousin had not released that humiliating video? I am sure you even mocked her in that video thread. The kids who litter here at times get very angry.

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by CilicMarin: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2023
tinsel:

I don't understand you. So you expect her to keep quiet after the cousin FIRST released the disgusting video? Who is more to blame? Do you think Onochie would have bothered to release that piece if the cousin had not released that humiliating video? I am sure you even mocked her in that video thread. The kids who litter here at times get very angry.

Don't mind the directionless kid!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by paramakina202: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2023
Madam palmwine gulper be careful now you are out there no more Abuja security protection for you..IPOB can treat your Bleep ups.

1 Like

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Benwallt(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:

Heh! Was she the one that posted the video online? Why aren't you condemning the aggressor?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Never accommodate any human being from IPOB Land it's for your own good.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Uyomiya: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Helinues leave your Papa house go rent your own oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nonny95: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
yarimo:
Never accommodate any human being from IPOB Land it's for your own good.

She Sabi una Mûmu button and knows hatred for Igbos gives you opportunity to insult those you can't match.

As she mentioned IPOB, Kolakolagbo don charge una prick.

Going by her loose statement, she needs to be investigated by security operatives for haboring an IPOB member. The last time I checked, her god proscribed IPOB. Now we know those that sponsor and protect 'Terrorists' in Nigeria.

So London is now the Capital of NIGERIA.

I thought she, your ex god Buhari, your party APC, your second god Tinubu built Nigeria in the last 8 years.

Why run to London?

Abii is it now the retirement home for APC members after destroying the country?

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by samwillyco1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
The shameless one will find a way to rop IPOB idiotic lunatic...

Is this woman married ?
Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nonny95: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
samwillyco1:

Is this woman married ?

Aso villa hoelosho.

Don't bother to thank me for this info

Normally, married woman will go to meet her own family and husband. But she chose to run to a place for easy movement

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Ofunaofu: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Toh

What is Toh!

Because she mentioned "IPOB"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Karemarealty288(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

She skillfully sneaked in ipob to get sympathy from ipob haters.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by nedu666: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by helinues: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What is Toh!

Because she mentioned "IPOB"

Go through the thread before ranting emotionally

15 Likes

Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by Nonny95: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.

May God bless you for this submission.

She has 'reclaimed' her house, yet the place is under rentage.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Hauwa Liman's Parents Speak With TVC, As ICRC Reacts To Her Death (Video) / Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.