Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Could This Be The Effects Of Depression - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Be The Effects Of Depression (345 Views)

Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression! / The Effects Of High Cost Of Marriage In Nigeria / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by macnino399: 5:10pm On May 14, 2020
Good day all, recently I was battling depression and finally God saved me but recently I do observe I have a mild heart palpitations. I've talked to someone about it and he said it's the after effects of depression that it would go with time. Please I want to know how true is this?

I'm just 22years old and My BP is perfectly fine (110/70).
Thanks
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by Bola146(f): 5:14pm On May 14, 2020
Thank God you are still alive, please always be happy no matter how. Just be very prayerful, sing praises to God and rest. I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by amaham(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2020
Which anti-depressant did u take?
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by macnino399: 6:23pm On May 14, 2020
amaham:
Which anti-depressant did u take?
I didn't take anything, I cured it from my mind
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by macnino399: 8:46am On May 15, 2020
RoyalRol

(1) (Reply)

Oil Benefits. / People Who Let Their Mom Count To 0, What Happened? / I'm in Dire need of A Mini.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.