Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

This Guy Is A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Is A Scam (607 Views)

Online Dating Gone Wrong, This Guy Is Into Hookup See How He Does It So Shocking / Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops / Can Someone Verify If This Guy Is Legit.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is A Scam by jlo247(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2020
The guy in this picture duped my friend of ten thousand.
He claimed to be an agent who can help my guy who want to start small scale recharge Card printing business. He said the least he can use to start the business is 10k. As a broke guy that has stayed under lock down for seven weeks he sent 10k to him with the hope that the scam guy will send the recharge Card pin to him. Since he sent the money to him he refuse to pick his call and now he has block my guy from contacting him.

ACC NAME: Emmanuel abel
ACC NUM:8106897040
ECO BANK
This is his phone number 09010864987
Please any body with use information should please help us.

Re: This Guy Is A Scam by SOFTENGR: 6:27pm On May 14, 2020
Are you sure the guy is using his real pic?
Re: This Guy Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 14, 2020
Your guy sent him 10k with the hope that...
My man...na your guy too mumu
Re: This Guy Is A Scam by jlo247(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2020
That's his name because when he sent the money to him the account number brought out that name
Re: This Guy Is A Scam by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:43pm On May 14, 2020
10k to start Recharge card printing business? Which kain card?
Re: This Guy Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 14, 2020
You guys too dey fall my hands...
Re: This Guy Is A Scam by Toma2: 9:50pm On May 14, 2020
Do you know him? Have you met him

(1) (Reply)

Man Confesses To Shooting Dead Parents, 4 Family Members / Oriyomi Hamzat And UI SUG Seek Justice For Richard Gbadebo Philips That Died / Muslim Teacher From Islamic Almajiri School Mercilessly Beats Up Boy With Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.