Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! (14569 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? / Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / Pax Bitcoin And Gift Card Trading Company Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Distrit99: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2019
I just got scammed by these con artist who claim to be expert in foreign exchange. They have a group on telegram. After crediting their account, they 'kicked' me out of their group.

BEWARE!!!
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Jabioro: 6:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Tell us more..
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2019
Distrit99:
I just got scammed by these con artist who claim to be expert in foreign exchange. They have a group on telegram. After crediting their account, they 'kicked' me out of their group.

BEWARE!!!

!!!!
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Distrit99:

BEWARE!!!
it is because you didn't adhere to the rules of the group which I believe you understood clearly, and by the way, by them kicking you out from the group doesn't mean you won't be paid at the end of the investment period. I invest with them and i am not even in their whatsapp group neither am in on their telegram group as well so your point is baseless and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by betonnaira: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Cutehector:
it is because you didn't adhere to the rules of the group which I believe you understood clearly, and by the way, by them kicking you out from the group doesn't mean you won't be paid at the end of the investment period. I invest with them and i am not even in their whatsapp group neither am in on their telegram group as well so your point is baseless and senseless.

i see u as one of d s scammers, ur comment makes other scammers look bad

9 Likes

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:28am On Sep 14, 2019
betonnaira:
i see u as one of d s scammers, ur comment makes other scammers look bad
it is evident that you have allowed emotions cloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by betonnaira: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Cutehector:
it is evident that you have allowed emotions cloud your sense of reasoning.
emotion lol its like u saying bcus i insult first bank staff dey will take away my login but I should not worry because my moni is still there.

shey, u abi dey didnt boot him but after making payment u abi dey did, deceive ur small self.

1 Like

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2019
betonnaira:
emotion lol its like u saying bcus i insult first bank staff dey will take away my login but I should not worry because my moni is still there.

shey, u abi dey didnt boot him but after making payment u abi dey did, deceive ur small self.
I can't even comprehend what you just typed.

3 Likes

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by betonnaira: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Cutehector:
dont
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Distrit99: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Cutehector:

I politely reached the admin when the time for my payment was OVERDUE. I even had to resend my evidence of payment to the admin. When I checked back after about 4 hours, I was no longer in the group and admin even cleared our private chat and blocked me.

I don't see any reason why my point is senseless/baseless....you should've requested for further info

Thanks for commenting anyway

4 Likes

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by betonnaira: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Distrit99:

I politely reached the admin when the time for my payment was OVERDUE. I even had to resend my evidence of payment to the admin. When I checked back after about 4 hours, I was no longer in the group and admin even cleared our private chat and blocked me.

I don't see any reason why my point is senseless/baseless....you should've requested for further info

Thanks for commenting anyway
he is one of them dey crawl around defending them selves so others will fall

7 Likes

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by walewriter: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
@Distrit99 Thanks for the info. Please I'll like to know more as someone just introduced me to this. Can we chat on whatsapp? My number is 08169481758. Thanks
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Domdiv: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Please for now, let no one invest in Box Value, I am not saying they are scammer because i have benefited investing with them. Is just that for now they have issues with the CBN and until it is resolved no investors can be paid their money. their offices are still open for inquiries but no funding to investors account until they clarify themselves with CBN of having huge amount of money coming into their accounts. But i guess their Bitcoin investment is working and paying.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by unyajohn(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2019
You didn't follow the rules. Boxvalue is not a scam. I was disobeyed the rule and I was kicked out, later pleaded with admin and hi added me back.

So, I don't agree with you. Boxvalue to the best of my knowledge is not a scam.
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by betonnaira: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2019
unyajohn:
You didn't follow the rules. Boxvalue is not a scam. I was disobeyed the rule and I was kicked out, later pleaded with admin and hi added me back.

So, I don't agree with you. Boxvalue to the best of my knowledge is not a scam.
guy ur defending d learn, u are definitely one of them, u only have two post and both post are defending a suppose scam company, soon them go catch u blood go full ur face, ode.

2 Likes

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by GregJames(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Box value is a big scam, all that CBN talk is rubbish.. Didn't they know about CBN before? No maximum investment, only minimum. My money done hang

2 Likes

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by andyzoga: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2019
All these online investments with high ROI are all scams. Anyone defending Boxvalue should come up an evidence of payment to their investors lately. If you see anyone here defending them with issues with SEC or CBN is one of them.

5 Likes

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by andyzoga: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2019
These are the people EFCC should be looking for. Why is their office still allowed to be opened if truly CBN is investigating them? Which other operations are they into? Still making people cry? This is just nothing but MMM reloaded
Domdiv:
Please for now, let no one invest in Box Value, I am not saying they are scammer because i have benefited investing with them. Is just that for now they have issues with the CBN and until it is resolved no investors can be paid their money. their offices are still open for inquiries but no funding to investors account until they clarify themselves with CBN of having huge amount of money coming into their accounts. But i guess their Bitcoin investment is working and paying.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by mathsguru(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cutehector:
he was trying to confused you that was why he ended the statement with deceive small ur self. Means deceive ur self small.. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by okenzo22: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Boxvalue is truly a scam.

1 Like

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Distrit99:

BEWARE!!!

All groups on Telegram that add you without your consent, and trade in cryptic and forex ---- Capital NO
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by anyibig: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
okenzo22:
Boxvalue is truly a scam.

Why did you say so?
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by betonnaira: 6:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by telim: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2019
Nigerians will never learn.. Alot of you can't control your greed this is why you keep falling for cheap scam due to your greediness. Ponzi schemes will close there doors once they have hit there targeted revenue or there is short of cash coming in to the system. Since the company is in Nigeria this is the right time to report them to EFCC. Most of there investors won't get back there cash but the law of the land can be used to deal with them. Report them to EFCC Now.

1 Like

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by betonnaira: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2019
Nigerians are becoming dumb by d yr

1 Like

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by forwarder: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
If you are looking for a reliable forex traders to invest your money, you can WhatsApp 08108858524. The company has been into forex trading for about 6yrs now so we have garnered all tools needed to trade forex and be successful in it.
We offer 10% ROI in six weeks. We don't promise what you we can't fulfill. We are transparent too.
We are XpoNent Investments
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by godson4u79(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hello guys, I was just introduced to this bitcoin investment company, is it now safe to invest my bitcoin with them or should i back the hell off?
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by godson4u79(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hello guys, I was just introduced to this bitcoin investment company, is it now safe to invest my bitcoin with them or should i back the hell off?

Domdiv:

Thank you.
Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by Genius3D(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2020
Hello everyone, be very aware of boxValue. This pepetritors poses them selves to be into forex trade, they pose themselves to be experts and No1 forex traders. But it has proven time over time that they are scammers with the following reasons and just a ponzi scheme.

1. They had issues with Nigerian banks: This was no issue, this was merely part of fraud security and check within Nigerian banking system, which counterparts has experienced and tackled such as MBA forex trading(I am not in anyway associated with MBA). Now if they are genuine as they claim they would have proved that to the authorities as MBA did, given part of some capital to Central bank to insure investor's money in case of business business failure but they didn't. They rather opted for Bitcoin which no government controls so they are not held. I will stop here for this point but this should be clear.

2. Deletion of offices from physical locations: when boxvalue started they had offices location which i have visited twice, they also had it posted on their website. But as I write this now they do not have any physical office, quit alarming! Clear signal of fraud, No phone numbers on thieir website again, no offices on their website, no known email address such as gmail again, all these were formerly on their site. Not again.

3. Evident that the CEO may not be in Nigeria : this fraudulent man had left Nigeria with Nigerians money, his number was ringing before but not again, or maybe destroyed his simcard. Only on telegram will you see his line active though messages don't even go through. Why would a so called man/child of God be so fraudulent!.

4. Old balances scam: If you were in Naira account when this people started you would observe that when they ran from naira banks because of their plan to scam Nigerians they put all your money in old balance, you have to invest to get a so called 18% of your "old money" back. Yet still i noticed the money wasn't up to eighteen percent, what a fraud!
Now they suddenly went out again for a false reason, coming back saying we all should reinvest again to get our old money back , AGAIN! isn't it all clear the gimmick this people are playing?

5. False Excuse: The recent shutdown of boxvalue due to a an excuse brought up by them is totally false, they said they have a a limit of withdrawal of BtC from their API, this is totally false! Why do i say so i am a computer programmer, and i know these things, an API is called Application programming interface, it is a program developed by a third party that an individual or organisation can use/consume in their own personal products. Now the API boxvalue uses is blockchain API, with 100% surety i guarantee you there is nothing like 2 BTC withdrawal limit, what they claim is totally false, why they did that i don't know but is not far from running away with people's money.

5. Hatred of Truth: these people hate the truth, notice in there group any form of advice which to them is negativity you are being kicked out. For your own money!? A programmer once gave a voice note stating No4 in the group about its falsehood and they kick him out. Isn't it clear that the more people they say old balance the more people drop out and the more they gain?? Oh no it should be clear by now. Please open your eyes and run and spread the awareness of this message.

Conclusion: This is just part One of the scam alert of this 419ners, I will give us more update, now am not a blogger am only an investment and smart entreprenuer. I have seen their plan and i said i should spread and help people to run away from this scammers that are so branded. Please spread the news to your friends into boxvalue and those intending to join. It is same forex trade that MBA is doing but MBA still pays anything box value goes to shutdown(like a said is a strategy to drop people whose money will become theirs). If possible these pepertraitors should be brought to book, you would ask me howcome some people gains, this is all a strategy, they rob Perter to pay Paul, it is just a MlM/ponzi
scheme at its best.They are not expert forex traders as they claim. As a Developer i checked their website and it will soon expire, be careful and run away. They have started their lies again, they have started posting fake investment, to lure the weak minds, Be warned!
Please forward to friends and stop BOXvalue
#sayNoToBoxValueScam

3 Likes

Re: Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! by samj4dem(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2020
Jonah is a bastard, robbing Peter to pay Paul

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mafia And A Nigerian Gang Are Targeting Refugees In Sicily (HBO) [video] / EFCC Arraigns 2 Lawyers In Court For Stealing N188.7m From Dead Boss - SaharaRep / EFCC Arrests 25 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.