Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  (545 Views)

Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos / Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  by Legitpost: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Pastor arrested for allegedly raping and impregnating two sisters in Lagos 

A man who claims to be a pastor with the Lord’s Chosen Church, Canaan land branch , Oshodi, Lagos, Nduka Anyanwu , has been arrested for allegedly raping and impregnating two sisters aged 17 and 13 years old .

According to reports, Nduka had been defining the younger girl since she was 9 yrs old and the other sister since was 16 yrs under the pretext that she had a spiritual mark on her body that repels good things and the only way to remove the mark was to have..

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/04/pastor-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-and-impregnating-two-sisters-in-lagos-/ [/url]

Re: Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  by godkiller(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Very bad I must say.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  by godkiller(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Not a good news.

I want 50 people to join me in investing in transportation. Let us acquire a bus and get returns weekly.

Drop your whatsapp number or send me a text.
0708 604 0907
Re: Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  by softeeg: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
chai! Dady G.O
Re: Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  by elotajohn1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kapajumarumarujupaku
Re: Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  by gabazin080(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2020
godkiller:
Not a good news.

I want 50 people to join me in investing in transportation. Let us acquire a bus and get returns weekly.

Drop your whatsapp number or send me a text.
0708 604 0907
your num is not on whatsapp
Re: Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  by UDUJ(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy

I always laugh when I read such news. Any jobless person can just erect a wooden structure and call himself a pastor in this country.

Whenever someone introduces himself as a pastor to me I just shake my head and walk away. Bunch of hungry looking criminal minded fake pastors everywhere.

What amazes me is how they are able to fool the gullible nigerians and get a huge church followership in no time. Nigerians really have a problem.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  by donstan18: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Nduka had been defining the younger girl since she was 9 yrs old and the other sister since was 16 yrs under the pretext that she had a spiritual mark on her body that repels good things and the only way to remove the mark was to have..
This idiott did not just impregnate a lady of 17 years, he impregnated her with her sister of 13 years.

I haven't even emphasized on the fact that he raped them, he didn't just rape them but deceived and impregnated two underage sisters using God's name as a deceptive tool.

I keep believing that there's a reason JUNGLE JUSTICE exists, issues like this should just cost half liter of fuel and a matchstick to resolve amicably.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  by Authoreety: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2020
In the last days, false prophet's shall arise...
Know your Bible so u don't fall a victim of false pastors..
Re: Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping And Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos  by godkiller(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
gabazin080:
your num is not on whatsapp

070 six six 76 5 eight 70

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Serial Killer: I Killed Another Person After Escaping From Police Custody / Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Because Of Job Loss / Woman Jailed After Deliberately Cutting Her Hand To Claim £925,000 In Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.