Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Is Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Religion? (1263 Views)

Is Religion Our Main Reason For Being backward in Africa? / Is Religion A Hoax? - Watch the "truth" about The Greatest Story Ever Told / Is Religion A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Religion? by romantic(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2006
can you define it?
from my views religion is just a waste of time though i belive there is a God watching over us
tell me your views?
Re: What Is Religion? by TYPOP(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2006
We are not religious folks. We are simply christians. Christianity is not a religion.

CHRISTIANITY IS A WAY OF LIFE.
Re: What Is Religion? by jagunlabi(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2006
Trying to confuse people,are you?Christianity is a way of life!Since when did this gnostic talk starts with the mordern day christians,anyway?
TYPOP:

We are not religious folks. We are simply christians. Christianity is not a religion.

CHRISTIANITY IS A WAY OF LIFE.
Re: What Is Religion? by Ciaralover(f): 12:29am On May 07, 2006
Christianity is a way of life!!Christianity is a religion!!Religion is the rules u live by!!
Re: What Is Religion? by TayoD(m): 3:04am On May 07, 2006
Christianity is a family affair. That's why we start our prayers saying "Our Father, " That said, men have made a religion out of it through administrative means.
By my understanding, religion is an organised system with laid down rules and observations designed to make you pleasing to God.
Christianity on the other hand, is accepting that God is pleased with you through His son Jesus and all you need do is accept His gifts and become a member of His family.

(1) (Reply)

Prove It At The Altar - The Guys' Bitter Truth / Is Church Part Of The World Problem Or Solution? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.