Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Menace Of SDK Blog - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Menace Of SDK Blog (1450 Views)

The Menace Breaking Homes! / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary / The Menace Of Having Too Many Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Menace Of SDK Blog by MsZee(f): 7:01pm On May 14, 2020
I am going to go straight to the point.
The reason why I decided to write this was because of a thread I read on Naira land " I was a husband" where a devoted wife changed to a demon over time.
Please husbands, boyfriends, brothers, sisters, if your wife, girlfriend, sister is an avid reader of Stella Dimokokorsus blog, please, please, please, find a way to stop her.
That blog is anti marriage, anti good, anti men, anti fairness, the kind bitterness spewed on that blog against men is very alarming.
Women are encouraged, cheered, applauded for being demons in their marriages.
I believe that posters wife is a full fledged member, cos that is their MO.

Sisters, please for your own good and minds health, don't get entangled with that blog, its owner and members. They are too deranged.
Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by bukatyne(f): 7:21pm On May 14, 2020
MsZee:
The reason why I decided to write this was because of a thread I read on Naira land " I was a husband" where a devoted wife changed to a demon over time.
Please husbands, boyfriends, brothers, sisters, if your wife, girlfriend, sister is an avid reader of Stella Dimokokorsus blog, please, please, please, find a way to stop her.
That blog is anti marriage, anti good, anti men, anti fairness, the kind bitterness spewed on that blog against men is very alarming.

Sisters, please for your own good and minds health, don't get entangled with that blog, its owner and members. They are too deranged.
Thanks

Everyone has the responsibility to guard their hearts, the derangement is every where.

7 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by dobnina(f): 9:50pm On May 14, 2020
MsZee:

Thanks
For you to say this, it means you are a blogvisitor. i am also a blog visitor there too and i can tell you with enough evidence that everything you wrote about Stella's blog is not true. What do you stand to gain by destroying someone's name with lies.

18 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by dobnina(f): 9:53pm On May 14, 2020
I have been a blog visitor on Stella's blog for years snd i am complete opposite of everything you wrote up there. Stella's blog doesnt make people bad. You choose your path yourself so dont try to blame Stella's blog for another person's irresponsibility.

16 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by bukatyne(f): 10:00pm On May 14, 2020
dobnina:
I have been a blog visitor on Stella's blog for years snd i am complete opposite of everything you wrote up there. Stella's blog doesnt make people bad. You choose your path yourself so dont try to blame Stella's blog for another person's irresponsibility.

Dobina children are healthy children grin

I know you are 'Dobnina'
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2020
MsZee:

Thanks
What makes you think she was a devoted wife?

3 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by sisisioge: 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
MsZee:

Thanks

Sister, please give the female folks some credence. Not every female is dumb and unable to process information. We can sieve information same as the male folks biko. So calm down!

And what's with the bolded...you sha still think females are like sheep heralded by the male folks ba? It is well.

12 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by Mstick: 11:30pm On May 14, 2020
I visit SDK blog and read through posts and I know like nairaland and every other site people post whatever for fun or notoriety.

I know a particular BV that used to post about "nacking pigeon" but in real life she's a wife and mother. So it up to YOU as a person to draw the line between real life and virtual life.

If things you see online makes you change in your marriage then you're NOT emotionally mature enough to be married in the first place so don't try to spoil another woman's hustle.

Stella is a married woman with Kids and her views are traditional.

4 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by Oluromantic: 11:34pm On May 14, 2020
Even without being a member of the blog, most ladies are not sane on their own without influence from here and there.

Someone just hit the nail on the head about you girls, and you're still having defence against what is true

3 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by Nobody: 4:02am On May 15, 2020
dobnina:

She's right. That blog is a gathering of sad married women and frustrated unmarried old cargos.
You are supporting her blog because of the obvious.

6 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by amikedi: 5:28am On May 15, 2020
People don't like light I believe, because I read through comments especially on Chronicles and I know people are really suffering and maybe suffering has blocked their brains.

So a woman that is severally abused by a man should be told to remain there because I know what this OP is driving at. Ok women remain in abusive marriages so that SDK blog would not be seen as anti-men blog.

4 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by Nobody: 7:07am On May 15, 2020
amikedi:
People don't like light I believe, because I read through comments especially on Chronicles and I know people are really suffering and maybe suffering has blocked their brains.

So a woman that is severally abused by a man should be told to remain there because I know what this OP is driving at. Ok women remain in abusive marriages so that SDK blog would not be seen as anti-men blog.

Another sad single mum with low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by NoToPile: 7:25am On May 15, 2020
Its like saying people should stop visiting nairaland because some people are anti marriage, For marriage, traditional, redpillers, feminists, misogynists etc.

Is it not people that post the comments.

Its like people don't know how to survive on social media, you read some the way you read a good story(some you ignore totally), you laugh over some posts, you ruminate over some sensible posts, you learn from some and you comment on some posts. Besides anybody can post anything on social media it might not be a true reflection of what they are or represent offline so know how to sift through.

You just called my attention to it Lemme even check out the blog and see what the hullabo is about

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by Ishilove: 7:26am On May 15, 2020
Utter nonsense. If you cannot sieve through the opinions people post on the internet then you have no business being married or even being on cyberspace. Stella has a disclaimer on her site that essentially says whatever you read on the site are people's opinions and does not represent hers. In other words borrow yourself brain and be careful whose opinion you swallow.

9 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by bukatyne(f): 8:03am On May 15, 2020
NoToPile:
Its like saying people should stop visiting nairaland because some people are anti marriage, For marriage, traditional, redpillers, feminists, misogynists etc.

Is it not people that post the comments.

Its like people don't know how to survive on social media, you read some the way you read a good story(some you ignore totally), you laugh over some posts, you ruminate over some sensible posts, you learn from some and you comment on some posts. Besides anybody can post anything on social media it might not be a true reflection of what they are or represent offline so know how to sift through.

You just called my attention to it Lemme even check out the blog and see what the hullabo is about

There is no such thing as bad publicity grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by NoToPile: 8:07am On May 15, 2020
bukatyne:

There is no such thing as bad publicity grin cheesy

Abi nau
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by bukatyne(f): 8:09am On May 15, 2020
NoToPile:

Abi nau

Funny, I don't do SDK and Linda Ikeji's blogs.

Cummulatively, I have not visited those blogs five times.

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by LewsTherin: 10:14am On May 15, 2020
I've got to admit, this is good publicity for Stella.

But then, what do I care?
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by descartes400: 11:04am On May 15, 2020
bukatyne:

I stopped visiting Linda's blog when she displayed on her home page a near nude naija female celeb..posing in the toilet like she was about to take a dump...for SDK was when she had that dirty fight with Tonto Dike...was too toxic..just had to blank the two blogs from my mind...and stop visiting them....

Might do same for nairaland soon.

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by bukatyne(f): 11:11am On May 15, 2020
descartes400:

I stopped visiting Linda's blog when she displayed on her home page a near nude naija female celeb..posing in the toilet like she was about to take a dump...for SDK was when she had that dirty fight with Tonto Dike...was too toxic..just had to blank the two blogs from my mind...and stop visiting them....

Might do same for nairaland soon.

I just never caught on the whole visiting blogs thingy.

I like NL: it is fun grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by amikedi: 11:18am On May 15, 2020
luxy44:

I agree is it your sadness? Or your single mum life? Since you know me to describe I hope you are happy yourself? I wonder who has the low self esteem now, me according to you that left and became a single mom and you that is severally beaten and abused and you are still there with your horseband?

I hope you would not leave there in a bodybag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by amikedi: 11:32am On May 15, 2020
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by Nobody: 11:38am On May 15, 2020
amikedi:

I agree is it your sadness? Or your single mum life? Since you know me to describe I hope you are happy yourself? I wonder who has the low self esteem now, me according to you that left and became a single mom and you that is severally beaten and abused and you are still there with your horseband?

I hope you would not leave there in a bodybag.

This girl is sad! cry , SDK is indeed a gathering of sad women. I am sorry dear. May God give you happiness.

BTW , I am male
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by amikedi: 11:50am On May 15, 2020
luxy44:

This girl is sad! cry , SDK is indeed a gathering of sad women. I am sorry dear. May God give you happiness.

BTW , I am male

Lol, someone you don't know is sad. Maybe sadness has a new meaning. I thought as much that you must be a man. Women are even beating up men now I hope you get one and stay forever with her . I wish you luck because you will need plenty of it.

3 Likes

Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2020
Must you read the comments or posts All over social media its the same story from nairaland, Twitter, linda, stella, gistloverblog, instablog, and those Facebook pages. Its the same story. Bad news sells more than good news. When you hear what men and women are going through. Its normal to begin to doubt marriage or relationships
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by SweetCunt97(f): 1:58pm On May 15, 2020
luxy44:

How?
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 15, 2020
amikedi:

Lol, someone you don't know is sad. Maybe sadness has a new meaning. I thought as much that you must be a man. Women are even beating up men now I hope you get one and stay forever with her . I wish you luck because you will need plenty of it.

Let me support your data business, how much is good? is that okay?
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by alphaNomega: 3:22pm On May 15, 2020
MsZee:

Thanks
The name of the website is too frustrating to type. Why would I even go there?
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by Ishilove: 5:15pm On May 15, 2020
bukatyne:

I stopped visiting Linda's blog when she took it upon herself to start promoting trannies and cross dressers about 4 years ago. I haven't returned since then.
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by 24kmagic: 6:51pm On May 15, 2020
Reverse psychology.

This OP actually wants people to start visiting Stella's blog.

I like reading stories from bitter and frustrated women like the ones in SDK blog but I ain't going there.

This is dead on arrival
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by Futurejoy(f): 7:56am On May 16, 2020
MsZee:

Thanks
I sometimes heard that women are their own problem, never believed until I saw this your post. SDK blog is like every regular blog, why are you trying to bring her down . Did the poster of “I was a husband “‘ever mention that his ex wife was an ardent reader of SDK??
Well no need to say much cos you look like a desperate lady trying so hard to seek for the “I was a husband “ poster’s attention probably because you heard of how much he earns, if I check now, I will see that you are following. Why not shoot your shot directly instead of trying to bring two women down at a time!!!
Re: The Menace Of SDK Blog by reginaeb: 8:24am On May 16, 2020
Truth be said, Stella's blog is filled with hateful comments, bitter women, anti men. I've cut off reading her blog for over a year now

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Aside Your Salary / Parent Financial Support After Marriage / Wedding/engagement Rings Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.