Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. (1511 Views)

The #nairalife Of A Lawyer Aiming For $100K A Year Through Tech / Funny Facts About Women (pix) / The Truth Behind The Popular Saying: 'in Case Of Incasity' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 7:50pm On May 14, 2020
A friend, Eyeness, made a topic on something similar and i believe it was misunderstood. She was referring to what a woman should do based off the experience of dealing with men that REFUSE TO MAKE ANY EFFORT in their relationships. What i wonder, is why anytime a woman mentions 'comfort' men go crazy calling her a gold digger and all sorts.

It is not wrong for a woman to have standards. This DOES NOT MEAN THAT SHE WILL NOT WORK, or that SHE WILL DEPEND SOLEY ON HIS MONEY. In such cases she just wants someone she can truly depend on.

In my opinion, even if you wish to pick a poor man, pick one that, if he has the opportunity, he will treat you as you deserve. Even if, in a year, he comes across 5000, out of it, he will do something for you, with 1000. Someone that is ready to DO SOMETHING, to be A MAN. Not some dude that just wants to be sleeping with you forever, and he neglects you emotionally, not calling and all. Then also, when he has little money, cannot even appreciate you. This very behavior is what drives the woman to the rich man. The poor man can be nasty and neglectful. At least, even if the one thing gained from a rich man is being cared for to some extent, it is better than the poor man, who schemes to trap a woman with claims that if she does not stay, she is a gold digger: yet these poor men neglect their women like rags.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by Raalsalghul: 9:09pm On May 14, 2020
purples25:
A friend, Eyeness, made a topic on something similar and i believe it was misunderstood. She was referring to what a woman should do based off the experience of dealing with men that REFUSE TO MAKE ANY EFFORT in their relationships. What i wonder, is why anytime a woman mentions 'comfort' men go crazy calling her a gold digger and all sorts.

It is not wrong for a woman to have standards. This DOES NOT MEAN THAT SHE WILL NOT WORK, or that SHE WILL DEPEND SOLEY ON HIS MONEY. In such cases she just wants someone she can truly depend on.

In my opinion, even if you wish to pick a poor man, pick one that, if he has the opportunity, he will treat you as you deserve. Even if, in a year, he comes across 5000, out of it, he will do something for you, with 1000. Someone that is ready to DO SOMETHING, to be A MAN. Not some dude that just wants to be sleeping with you forever, and he neglects you emotionally, not calling and all. Then also, when he has little money, cannot even appreciate you. This very behavior is what drives the woman to the rich man. The poor man can be nasty and neglectful. At least, even if the one thing gained from a rich man is being cared for to some extent, it is better than the poor man, who schemes to trap a woman with claims that if she does not stay, she is a gold digger: yet these poor men neglect their women like rags.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 9:46pm On May 14, 2020
Efosky1248 ....

I'm sure you understand my points. I currently started watching hypergamy teaching videos. Women are taught to live cleanly, neatly, improve their knowledge, be more peaceful and womanly, also be fascinating and fashionable. They are expected to be productive but let the man do the major providing so as to let them (the men) continue to keep their pride, and for a woman to keep up her own role and not become a work horse and look masculine to him.

Women are not expected to be idle, they will be productive financially, keep their physical and emotional well being intact to attract a proper person, but they will have standards set to a man that is financially capable.

I think that is a fair deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 9:50pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=89553629][/quote]

I think you didn't bother to read my post. If this is your only reaction, then probably you think that even mentioning standards is bad for a woman to do. That's terrible and one sided, because as a man, you surely go for what benefits you.
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by TheCork(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2020
purples25:

I think you didn't bother to read my post. If this is your only reaction, then probably you think that even mentioning standards is bad for a woman to do. That's terrible and one sided, because as a man, you surely go for what benefits you.

Please can u take 500 naira cash for kiss, hug & romance wit u please? I pay cash please. Was your nomba please? smiley
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 11:43pm On May 14, 2020
TheCork:

Please can u take 500 naira cash for kiss, hug & romance wit u please? I pay cash please. Was your nomba please? smiley

angry

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by TheCork(m): 12:48am On May 15, 2020
purples25:

angry

Ok I will pays u 1000 naira cash for sex... Deal? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 1:26am On May 15, 2020
TheCork:

Ok I will pays u 1000 naira cash for sex... Deal? smiley

Go and find a brothel na
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by TheCork(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2020
purples25:

Go and find a brothel na

Brothal? I like classy women's like u. Ok please let's do this. I will buy u nice cow & all so pay u 1,500 naira cash for only tight hug,sexx,romanse,kiss & extra hug.. Deal?
Was your number again please? smiley
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by zexy2030(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2020
purples25:

Men are suppose to be providers while women are meant to be home keepers. Homes are generated by women. Unfortunately in today's society we don't have women, we have girls who are still learning on how to keep a home. Feminism is the headline topic of most women today. I love industrious women, very independent but when her independence makes it look like she is the man of the house with every rude and nauseating characters, the home becomes a battleground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by foolbuster: 8:31am On May 15, 2020
purples25:

I just tire for the men of this generation. Personally for me i consider it degrading to my self if my woman is not comfortable and taken well care of. For me its totally unacceptable, that is completely the man's job. Unless the woman feels like helping. A woman is supposed to be taken care of by the man. she's not even supposed to work unless she insists. But today the men are shifting the goal posts blaming society's high cost of living and still expecting total submission and respect from the woman.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by foolbuster: 8:37am On May 15, 2020
zexy2030:

Men are suppose to be providers while women are meant to be home keepers. Homes are generated by women. Unfortunately in today's society we don't have women, we have girls who are still learning on how to keep a home. Feminism is the headline topic of most women today. I love industrious women, very independent but when her independence makes it look like she is the man of the house with every rude and nauseating characters, the home becomes a battleground.

Its hard to find a woman that plays a role in providing (the man's role) and still entirely submissive to the husband. Men have to stop whining, step up to the challenge and fulfill their natural role of providers. And Not expecting some woman to help them.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by zexy2030(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2020
foolbuster:

Its hard to find a woman that plays a role in providing (the man's role) and still entirely submissive to the husband. Men have to stop whining, step up to the challenge and fulfill their natural role of providers. And Not expecting some woman to help them.
Dear friend, home keeping also involves financing, how many women are ready to donate their earnings for the forward movement of the family without fronting. You will definitely know she is the one footing the bill as the man begins to look like m.ron while she insults everybody under and around her.

She would fit to keep a home, if she submissively drop her earning to the man to discretely disburse the cash to needs in the house. But its unfortunate we don't have reasonable men any longer, these men would use the money to pleasure themselves while leave the woman to rot in want for little things even undies.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 11:19am On May 15, 2020
foolbuster:

I just tire for the men of this generation. Personally for me i consider it degrading to my self if my woman is not comfortable and taken well care of. For me its totally unacceptable, that is completely the man's job. Unless the woman feels like helping. A woman is supposed to be taken care of by the man. she's not even supposed to work unless she insists. But today the men are shifting the goal posts blaming society's high cost of living and still expecting total submission and respect from the woman.

I'm glad you at least understand where I'm coming from. Sometimes I feel that the only thing that can make a man responsible may be religion. Because religion demands for a man to be the head. How can one mention that a woman should have standards and they are going haywire. Perhaps, the world has gone mad. How would a woman work and also keep herself in sync with you and just be supporting you in sensible ways whilst you do nothing towards her own wellbeing. I mean nothing, he is so selfish that he is unable to even call to ask how you're doing, but his main care is sex. How are they so selfish?

They said a woman that sets a standard is being bought. I disagree. This is because when you do things for the one you love, it is not considered as buying them over. Rather, you are caring for that person. If I have a boyfriend and I spend on him, it is a gesture of love, I am not buying him. The same for someone that has a fiancee. Thanks for sharing your angle.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 11:32am On May 15, 2020
zexy2030:

To be honest, the teachings i am following currently ground a woman on the importance of knowing how to take care of a home. Hypergamy is marrying above one's status and if a woman wants that, she is advised to take good care of the home as her way of balancing the scale. It's very important.

I also learnt that yes, so many women who pay almost all the bills become so hard and unpleasant. Though, the teaching says this is why it is important to remain in the womanly role, because such a woman that pays for a large amount of the things becomes stressed and loses her feminine allure. She becomes like a fellow man to her partner, and then he will look for that feminine touch outside.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 11:34am On May 15, 2020
foolbuster:

Yes, why do they claim to be redpill and manly men, but they cannot care for the kind of woman they would keep as their partner?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by zexy2030(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2020
purples25:

To be honest, the teachings i am following currently ground a woman on the importance of knowing how to take care of a home. Hypergamy is marrying above one's status and if a woman wants that, she is advised to take good care of the home as her way of balancing the scale. It's very important.

I also learnt that yes, so many women who pay almost all the bills become so hard and unpleasant. Though, the teaching says this is why it is important to remain in the womanly role, because such a woman that pays for a large amount of the things becomes stressed and loses her feminine allure. She becomes like a fellow man to her partner, and then he will look for that feminine touch outside.
very true point. I must recommend this for women to watch. Are u in a relationship already. Can we have a round table talk? Yea, after lockdown.
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by TheCork(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2020
purples25:

Yes, why do they claim to be redpill and manly men, but they cannot care for the kind of woman they would keep as their partner?

Darling please please please I beg u. Can u help a handsome brother. My prick is had n I will pay u 700 naira cash, please. Can I toast u please? smiley
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2020
zexy2030:

very true point. I must recommend this for women to watch. Are u in a relationship already. Can we have a round table talk? Yea, after lockdown.

I will drop some of the videos here later. Yeah I'm in a relationship. Let's see how things go after the lockdown, for the round table talk; I would like others with like ideas to show up too..
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 5:14pm On May 15, 2020
TheCork:

Darling please please please I beg u. Can u help a handsome brother. My prick is had n I will pay u 700 naira cash, please. Can I toast u please? smiley

Your prick is 'had' ? OK since someone else already had it, I shall not be collecting.
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by Eyeness: 7:40am On May 16, 2020
purples25:

thanks for the mention. the issue is even if you pick a poor man, what assurance will you have that he will still be faithful when he becomes rich? wealth has a way of amplifying people's truth character, then there's also the fact that he might never be rich. you become poor by association and you have to pick up his slack. this will naturally create resentment which will threaten the relationship. Its too risky a gamble. the best thing is to work with results, not potential. being strategic about your future is nothing to be ashamed of. This makes me a proud golddiger.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by Eyeness: 7:42am On May 16, 2020
purples25:

I'm glad you at least understand where I'm coming from. Sometimes I feel that the only thing that can make a man responsible may be religion. Because religion demands for a man to be the head. How can one mention that a woman should have standards and they are going haywire. Perhaps, the world has gone mad. How would a woman work and also keep herself in sync with you and just be supporting you in sensible ways whilst you do nothing towards her own wellbeing. I mean nothing, he is so selfish that he is unable to even call to ask how you're doing, but his main care is sex. How are they so selfish?

They said a woman that sets a standard is being bought. I disagree. This is because when you do things for the one you love, it is not considered as buying them over. Rather, you are caring for that person. If I have a boyfriend and I spend on him, it is a gesture of love, I am not buying him. The same for someone that has a fiancee. Thanks for sharing your angle.
I hope khia sees this

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by khia: 8:20am On May 16, 2020
Eyeness:
I hope khia sees this
This means nothing if you demand and expect him to do these things while you give nothing in return just because you feel entitled.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by khia: 8:28am On May 16, 2020
Eyeness:
thanks for the mention. the issue is even if you pick a poor man, what assurance will you have that he will still be faithful when he becomes rich? wealth has a way of amplifying people's truth character, then there's also the fact that he might never be rich. you become poor by association and you have to pick up his slack. this will naturally create resentment which will threaten the relationship. Its too risky a gamble. the best thing is to work with results, not potential. being strategic about your future is nothing to be ashamed of. This makes me a proud golddiger.
Why can't you make your own wealth? Why don't you hustle for riches then marry a broke man and do all of these things for him that you expect a man to do for your broke behind while he does nothing for you other than sexx you. Would you consider this broke man a gold digger? You wouldn't give such a man a second glance yet you think a rich man should respect you.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by jimyjames(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2020
Eyeness:

So Why should a man pick a poor lady? , like you said you become poor by ( association) the same way you feel its bad for a lady to pick a poor man , a man shouldn't risk his future by picking a poor girl too

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 10:16am On May 16, 2020
Eyeness:

I can't even call you a gold digger. This life is not like nollywood films, where the poor man becomes rich one day. I have people who were better than me in school, they laughed at me, today, they are still better off. Life no be nollywood film, that everytime things get better. So its better to look for what is good for both you and your partner.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 10:18am On May 16, 2020
khia:

Why can't you make your own wealth? Why don't you hustle for riches then marry a broke man and do all of these things for him that you expect a man to do for your broke behind while he does nothing for you other than sexx you. Would you consider this broke man a gold digger? You wouldn't give such a man a second glance yet you think a rich man should except you.

Hi. I actually stated that a woman will contribute. I can't fathom how you've missed this point in all our posts.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 10:28am On May 16, 2020
The studies I am currently following demands that the women train themselves up to a physical, financial and emotional level to reach that of the man's. If this post doesn't explain what I'm trying to say, oh well.

This is blackmail. Why automatically assume that a woman looking for standard has nothing to offer? Why assume that she is there to contribute nothing and eat everything?

You guys are holding onto this point like there's no tomorrow. Its like you have no other point in your defense. You see our response to it, yet your argument refuses to change. So yes, the woman will contribute, what do you have to say now?
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by khia: 11:20am On May 16, 2020
purples25:

Hi. I actually stated that a woman will contribute. I can't fathom how you've missed this point in all our posts.

Why can't you hustle and accumulate your own wealth?
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by purples25(f): 11:57am On May 16, 2020
khia:

Why can't you hustle and accumulate your own wealth?

To contribute means that wealth will be accumulated, of course. To contribute to a relationship you have to have something which you accumulated, or you still don't understand the words in English?
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by khia: 9:00pm On May 17, 2020
purples25:

To contribute means that wealth will be accumulated, of course. To contribute to a relationship you have to have something which you accumulated, or you still don't understand the words in English?
LMAO @ this pidgin speaking/writing illiterate trying to school me on the English language. grin
Re: The Truth About Women Aiming For Comfort/hypergamy. by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 04, 2020
purples25:

Go and find a brothel na
You're obviously acting like you belong in one thats why he's pricing your market.
So when a woman is asked to set "standards", the entitled, grasping, inferior minded mentality of the majority of you instantly believe it means to set standards of how a man must spend on her? No wonder you're currently being abused in your relationship. I tried to read your diary, believe me I couldn't make it past a couple of posts. Nothing bad about the literary quality, just from an obviously inferior mind.

Not some dude that just wants to be sleeping with you forever, and he neglects you emotionally, not calling and all

I love how you entitled bunch always find someway to lump in being neglected emotionally with being expected to cater for yourself financially. Read your line again, that make sense to you?
Girrrrlllll... This shiitt is stupid as shitt. If you wanna be a hoe, be a farm tool then. Dont come to a public forum with some dumbass write ups trying to justify entitlement as a woman's natural born rights.
If you guys were talking about stuff like going for dates, which a guy traditionally pays for most times, getting gifts for each other on memorable days and stuff like that, then that's something different. But you modern day entitled relationship prostitutes are actively in a mans wallet, checking his earnings, calculating what should go for your hair, bag and shoes and feeling like you're doing him a favour when "you don't demand for them"? Fvck outta here with that bullcrapp.
Same creatures quick to yell patriarchy are the ones who want to be financially provided for as if relationship is a fvcking job. Y'all want only benefits, sorry the world don't work like that

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Do You Consider Most Controversial For Discussion / Y Do Naija Gurlz Always Say Yelz Instead Of Yes / Corruption On Nairaland Moderator Are Collectiing Money From Some People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.