Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

How Kehinde Ayoola Drove Himself To The Hospital And Advised To Take Bed Rest — - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kehinde Ayoola Drove Himself To The Hospital And Advised To Take Bed Rest — (302 Views)

Oluwakemi, Kehinde Ayoola's Wife Dies 10 Months After Her Husband's Death / Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Kehinde Ayoola Drove Himself To The Hospital And Advised To Take Bed Rest — by LiveTimesNG: 8:00pm On May 14, 2020
How Kehinde Ayoola drove himself to the hospital and advised to take bed rest — Makinde

The governor of Oyo State, Engr. Seyi Makinde has narrated events that led to the death of the state’s commissioner for environment, Kehinde Ayoola.

According to the statement by the state government on Thursday, while announcing the passing of the Commissioner for Environment and Natural Resources, Honourable Kehinde Ayoola, he drove himself to the hospital.

The statement by the Chief Press Secretary to Governor Seyi Makinde, Mr. Taiwo Adisa, indicated that Hon. Ayoola had two weeks ago driven himself to Frontida Critical Care Hospital, Iyaganku, Ibadan for medical checks, after which he was advised to proceed on bed rest.

The statement indicated that Governor Makinde received the news of the passing of the Commissioner with “shock and deep sadness.”

The governor said: “I received with deep sadness, the news of the death of my dear friend and colleague, Rt. Honourable Kehinde Ayoola. Up until his death this morning, he served as the Honourable Commissioner for Environment and Natural Resources in Oyo State.

“I met late Rt. Honourable Ayoola in 2002, when we worked together as members of the Fortune Group for the election of Senator Rasheed Ladoja. He also served as the Director-General for my 2015 campaign and the Deputy Director-General for my 2019 campaign.

Read details in link below:

How Kehinde Ayoola drove himself to the hospital and advised to take bed rest — Makinde https://livetimesng.com/how-kehinde-ayoola-drove-himself-to-the-hospital-and-took-bed-to-rest-makinde/

Re: How Kehinde Ayoola Drove Himself To The Hospital And Advised To Take Bed Rest — by philo04(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2020
God is the giver and take of live
Re: How Kehinde Ayoola Drove Himself To The Hospital And Advised To Take Bed Rest — by IDFWU(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2020
I can relate to this, know a man that drove himself to the hospital to get care for a reoccurring sore on his leg, on the feet to be precise. To cut the story short, he left the hospital after several months on a wheelchair with an amputated leg. Amputation was a bit below the knee embarassed

PS: he is diabetic though sad

(1) (Reply)

American Actor And Nigerian Girlfriend Mysteriously Die In Their Home / After 7 Days Prayer, God Shows Next Edo Governor To A Top Politician / Richest Man, Bill Gate Speaks Pidgin English Fluently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.