Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) (7394 Views)

Popular Blogger Vows To Take Down Fast Rising Bbnaija Star [PICS] / Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro (2) (3) (4)

This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:00pm On May 14, 2020

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:00pm On May 14, 2020
One Twitter user posted a video of the South African musician and actress, Kelly Khumalo. Controversy is never too far from this artist who many accuse of having a hand in the fatal robbery of the late Bafana Bafana goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa in 2014.

This time she has been pictured wearing a lingerie-looking outfit while performing a gospel song.

Many have asked her to repent for this.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:04pm On May 14, 2020

2 Shares

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2020
if god didnt strike her dead, if pastors and all other religious people attending didnt walk out from the place.... wetin concern you?!

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Sabby1(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2020
Although, her dressing doesn't edify who she preach through her music, we must learn to avoid judging others and leave judgement for God. Imagine one of the comments stating that "she is going straight to hell."
Is the person God's deputy?

God is the ultimate judge. James 4:12 "God alone, who gave the law, is the Judge. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?"

Heaven will obviously spring surprises on the last day and some self righteous or self acclaimed individuals will miss paradise

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by ObaOfUyo: 9:11pm On May 14, 2020
Una see booby?!
kitten nko, una see am?!?!
She no naked na, why una dey kill una self?!?
B like say some people no get work, make I go jhor grin

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:24pm On May 14, 2020
Kelly's usual outfits.

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:42pm On May 14, 2020
Sabby1:

Imagine one of the comments stating that "she is going straight to hell."

Lol grin grin grin I'll ask her. grin

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:57pm On May 14, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Una see booby?!
kitten nko, una see am?!?!

From this angle it really looks bad.

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
if god didnt strike her dead, if pastors and all other religious people attending didnt walk out from the place.... wetin concern you?!

Does God strike down thieves while they steal?

Anyway, God created nudity so I guess he doesn't mind this. But the seduction is what he might have a problem with.

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by TMKsouth: 11:46pm On May 14, 2020

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 14, 2020
Leave her alone
God sometimes recognize these people than those holy ones angry
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:19am On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Leave her alone

Even murderers like this woman.
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by yuswrld20(m): 12:43am On May 15, 2020
another innovation
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by TMKsouth: 2:14am On May 15, 2020
yuswrld20:
another innovation

What do u mean?
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by chiefolododo(m): 3:21am On May 15, 2020
Does she sing gospel?

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Memberclub(m): 4:34am On May 15, 2020
she's covered up na.
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Icechillz(m): 5:04am On May 15, 2020
TMKsouth:
One Twitter user posted a video of the South African musician and actress, Kelly Khumalo. Controversy is never too far from this artist who many accuse of having a hand in the fatal robbery of the late Bafana Bafana goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa in 2014.

This time she has been pictured wearing a lingerie-looking outfit while performing a gospel song.

Many have asked her to repent for this.
Nigga this is not randland, get the fvck outta here now!

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 5:34am On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Leave her alone

God is not stupid. Stop uttering BS

Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by espn(m): 5:41am On May 15, 2020
Shea just whining...
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Herdamorlar: 6:16am On May 15, 2020
That is why I love Islam, nothing like this in the mosque, even men and women pray separate to avoid distraction like this in the mosque
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by backtalkG(m): 6:51am On May 15, 2020
she even wear leg band... captain of olosho fc
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by donbachi(m): 6:56am On May 15, 2020
Radical for CHRIST.
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by femi4: 7:15am On May 15, 2020
God focus is on the inward appearance
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by jericco1(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2020
Very raunchy, if she cannot respect herself, at least let her respect God
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Tallesty1(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2020
Sabby1:
Although, her dressing doesn't edify who she preach through her music, we must learn to avoid judging others and leave judgement for God. Imagine one of the comments stating that "she is going straight to hell."

God is the ultimate judge. James 4:12 "God alone, who gave the law, is the Judge. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?"

Heaven will obviously spring surprises on the last day and some self righteous or self acclaimed individuals will miss paradise
Why are Christians of today afraid of being judged? Christianity is call to judge, you can't live without judging dude.

Even the Bible said "Beware of false prophets and By their fruits we shall know them" how can you do that without passing judgement?

Do you know that when you call someone a lair, you've passed judgment? You can't tell somebody to repent without judging them first because to call adultery or murder a sin is likewise to pass judgment.

When you say Don't judge, you're saying “You don’t have the right to tell anybody that s/he is right or wrong.”

When Jesus said “Do not judge,” he was not saying that anything goes. He gave us permission to tell right from wrong, which is judgement. He wants us to judge correctly[7:24].
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by sunshineV(f): 8:22am On May 15, 2020
The way religious foo.ls break the rules in their holy book dey always shock me

This one dress the way their story book told them not to dress, another foool is condemning her to hell when their story book clearly says "don't judge"
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Denique(f): 8:26am On May 15, 2020
Gospel artiste or Pop singer

Lady Gaga of SA grin
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Roon9(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2020
Sabby1:

This is very misleading bro.
I'm a sinner I know but if a brother catches me sinning he should call me out rather than cradling me. Even the bible says "expel the evil one from among you"

Furthermore it is this spirit of "it doesn't matter" that the devil has used most effectively against Christians since the 80s. If we dey club mk we no say we dey club jor nor be church dem go take church.
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Sabby1(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2020
Tallesty1:
Why are Christians of today afraid of being judged? Christianity is call to judge, you can't live without judging dude.

Even the Bible said "Beware of false prophets and By their fruits we shall know them" how can you do that without passing judgement?

Do you know that when you call someone a lair, you've passed judgment? You can't tell somebody to repent without judging them first because to call adultery or murder a sin is likewise to pass judgment.

When you say Don't judge, you're saying “You don’t have the right to tell anybody that s/he is right or wrong.”

When Jesus said “Do not judge,” he was not saying that anything goes. He gave us permission to tell right from wrong, which is judgement. He wants us to judge correctly[7:24].

No one is afraid of being judged, it is just that those judging others aren't even any better.
Little wonder, Jesus said in Matthew 7:5 that "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Judging someone with respect to eternity is uncalled for. Dismas (the repentant thief) is one notable example. Ordinarily, no one would believe he would make paradise. There are so many like him whose ordeals are unknown. Yeah, it might seem one isn't going to make heaven by his/her lifestyle, but don't forget that grace differs and still God has the final say.
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Sabby1(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2020
Roon9:

This is very misleading bro.
I'm a sinner I know but if a brother catches me sinning he should call me out rather than cradling me. Even the bible says "expel the evil one from among you"

Furthermore it is this spirit of "it doesn't matter" that the devil has used most effectively against Christians since the 80s. If we dey club mk we no say we dey club jor nor be church dem go take church.
I think you really need to read my post again and most importantly read James 4:12. I was specific with respect to eternity especially where a commenter stated that "she is going straight to hell."
I am not saying that when you go wrong, you shouldn't be corrected but in all, God is the ultimate judge and we're all at His mercy
Re: This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) by Burchester: 9:43am On May 15, 2020
Embracing nature

Hot Actress,chacha Eke Poses With Her New Born Child,loses Babyweight After 3wks / Mercy Johnson E-mail Address / P Square N Style Plus