Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him (1376 Views)

This Outfit Too Raunchy For Gospel - Twitter Slams SA Pop Star (PICS) / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by amaifehenry(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
There has been an ongoing row between Self acclaimed African giant Burna Boy and fellow Aristokrat record mate Ceeza milli on social media. The 'Ye' crooner who threatened Ceeza also said he wished coronavirus on the star. There had been rumors that the song 'on the low' was actually done by both Burna and Ceeza. Burna denied this report and also threatened Ceeza. This didn't go down well with the fans who believed the star was both wrong and arrogant. He has threatened to leave Twitter for good.

Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by amaifehenry(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
See some reaction from fans

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by Franzinni: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
After fame comes the ego... And pride ..then inevitably the fall!! Remember the bigger they come the harder they fall! History always repeats itself

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by Humanoid01(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
After fame comes the ego... And pride ..then inevitably the fall!! Remember the bigger they come the harder they fall! History always repeats itself
An undisputable truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
But I still believe Burns's response to Rikky was mere sarcasm. Nigerians only overreacted.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by BrutalJab: 1:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Franzinni:

Who do you Nigerians and Africans call a proud person?

Someone who doesn't come down to you guys level to asslick or someone who refuse to be docile.

Burna boy is not proud nor arrogant, he is only telling you guys that he is confident of his talent and he isn't ready to asslick any of you guys.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by 2dice01: 1:18am On Apr 02, 2020
BrutalJab:

Someone who doesn't come down to you guys level to asslick or someone who refuse to be docile.

Burna boy is not proud nor arrogant, he is only telling you guys that he is confident of his talent and he isn't ready to asslick any of you guys.
Am Burna boy number 1 fan

Almost all his Jam i got them on my phone

Truth to be told the Fame has entered deep into his Head
He can't Cope with Stardom
The stardom is too much for him to Contain grin

Imagine if he had won the Grammy Award we no go hear word again for Nigeria Music industry

Everything is Time
He is forming Voltron now
Can he maintain in momentum for the next 10yrs
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by BrutalJab: 1:21am On Apr 02, 2020
2dice01:
Am Burna boy number 1 fan

Almost all his Jam i got them on my phone

Truth to be told the Fame his entering his Head
He can't Cope with Stardom
The stardom is too much for him to Contain grin

Imagine if he had the won a Grammy Award we no go hear world again for Nigeria Music industry

Everything is Time
He is forming Voltron now
Can he maintain in momentum for the next 10yrs

You don't know Burna boy at all cos he has been like that right from the day he released his first single.

He will win the Grammy this time around and he won't still asslick or please any angry Nigerian.

Burna started music before 2010 and he will continue dishing out sensible songs for the next 20years cos Odogwu isn't a guy name.
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by 2dice01: 1:32am On Apr 02, 2020
BrutalJab:

You don't know Burna boy at all cos he has been like that right from the day he released his first single.

He will win the Grammy this time around and he won't still asslick or please any angry Nigerian.

Burna started music before 2010 and he will continue dishing out sensible songs for the next 20years cos Odogwu isn't a guy name.
You want to tell me about Burna

I laugh in Spanish ilu-oke cheesy

Releasing Sensible Music is different from being top of your Game e.g Brymo

Burna officially Blew worldwide in 2018 thanks to Kanye

Why was he acting like a Boy-Boy during the Fashion show when he met Yeezy cheesy

Funny enough the Odogwu you screaming about his is worst single so far sentiment apart

It can't never be in Burna top 5 song of all time
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by BrutalJab: 2:05am On Apr 02, 2020
2dice01:
You want to tell me about Burna

I laugh in Spanish ilu-oke cheesy

Releasing Sensible Music is different from being top of your Game e.g Brymo

Burna officially Blew worldwide in 2018 thanks to Kanye

Why was he acting like a Boy-Boy during the Fashion show when he met Yeezy cheesy

Funny enough the Odogwu you screaming about his is worst single so far sentiment apart

It can't never be in Burna top 5 song of all time

Wizkid and Davido blew worldwide when?

You aren't a Burna boy fan, you only started listening to him since 2018.

I never mentioned his hit single Odogwu. See its forget cos you won't understand even if I try explaining .

How was he acting like a boy boy? As long as he ain't doing to a Nigerian, I'm happy.
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by Franzinni: 6:35am On Apr 02, 2020
BrutalJab:

your opinions are yours and my opinions are mine ... If they don't relate its not a bad thing ... Only time teaches people ... There are greater fellows who took the same path and the result always comes out the same ...
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by 2dice01: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2020
BrutalJab:

Wizkid and Davido blew worldwide when?

You aren't a Burna boy fan, you only started listening to him since 2018.

I never mentioned his hit single Odogwu. See its forget cos you won't understand even if I try explaining .

How was he acting like a boy boy? As long as he ain't doing to a Nigerian, I'm happy.
Wait are you high on Pure water cheesy
Cus if nairaland had a voicenote feature we would have done a challenge

Wiz and Davido blew internationally more than 5years ago
Even tho they were younger they never acted the way Burna was

Back then Patoranking was getting all the accolade in the Reggae/Dance all Genre

You can see inferiority complex he can be acting boy-boy as long he isn't doing it to a Nigerian

That's the dumbest post I have read this week

Morning
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by BrutalJab: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2020
2dice01:
Wait are you high on Pure water cheesy
Cus if nairaland had a voicenote feature we would have done a challenge

Wiz and Davido blew internationally more than 5years ago
Even tho they were younger they never acted the way Burna was

Back then Patoranking was getting all the accolade in the Reggae/Dance all Genre

You can see inferiority complex he can be acting boy-boy as long he isn't doing it to a Nigerian

That's the dumbest post I have read this week

Morning

It's dumb to you cos you are a Nigerian and a Black man. What were you expecting?

Burna boy knows his capability. He is the best right now whether you like it or not.

His next album 'Twice as tall' will be nominated for Grammy again and he will win too.
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by 2dice01: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2020
BrutalJab:

It's dumb to you cos you are a Nigerian and a Black man. What were you expecting?

Burna boy knows his capability. He is the best right now whether you like it or not.

His next album 'Twice as tall' will be nominated for Grammy again and he will win too.
lol his album will be nominated and he will win too grin cheesy

That's if can he make International Hit like the last Album and if Grandma Angeliquo isn't nominated

Wait why do you Africans have to win a white man award to feel satisfied
Baba make inferiority complex no finish you
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by Decaf: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2020
This guy called Burna keeps getting me annoyed everyday. Wizkid and Davido are better than him yet that aren't as proud as he do.
OMO, had it been he won the Grammy, He would have said he's better that Jay Z.
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by BrutalJab: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
2dice01:
lol his album will be nominated and he will win too grin cheesy

That's if can he make International Hit like the last Album and if Grandma Angeliquo isn't nominated

Wait why do you Africans have to win a white man award to feel satisfied
Baba make inferiority complex no finish you

White man award? Aren't they humans? You are worse than a racist.

Go to his Twitter handle and see what he wrote about Angelique Kidjo. As if she has been the one winning the award since it inception.

Burna boy is good and he knows his capability. If you don't like his attitude, drink sniper.
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by 2dice01: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
BrutalJab:

White man award? Aren't they humans? You are worse than a racist.

Go to his Twitter handle and see what he wrote about Angelique Kidjo. As if she has been the one winning the award since it inception.

Burna boy is good and he knows his capability. If you don't like his attitude, drink sniper.

Why didnt you drink otapiapia when he lost the Award sir
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by BrutalJab: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
2dice01:
Why didnt you drink otapiapia when he lost the Award sir

Why should I take panadol for another man headache?
Re: Burna Boy Threatens Ceeza Milli On Twitter, Slams him by 2dice01: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
BrutalJab:

Why should I take panadol for another man headache?

And why should i?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson / Kanye West Goes On Twitter Rant – Fighting Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner!! / Actress Omoni Oboli Begins Healing Process After Lekki Toll Gate Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.