Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Oyo Loses Environment Commissioner, Kehinde Ayoola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Loses Environment Commissioner, Kehinde Ayoola (173 Views)

OSOPADEC Commissioner, Kehinde Akinrotoye, Beaten By Hoodlums In Ondo / Oluwakemi, Kehinde Ayoola's Wife Dies 10 Months After Her Husband's Death / Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Oyo Loses Environment Commissioner, Kehinde Ayoola by 9jaStarMedia: 10:26pm On May 14, 2020
…he would be sorely missed—Makinde

The government of Oyo State, on Thursday, announced the passing of its Commissioner for Environment and Natural Resources, Honourable Kehinde Ayoola.
The Commissioner, had at the start of the Fourth Republic, served as the Speaker of the 4th Session of the Oyo State House of Assembly, under the administration of former Governor Lam Adesina, also of blessed memory.
A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to Governor Seyi Makinde, Mr. Taiwo Adisa, indicated that Hon. Ayoola had two weeks ago driven himself to Frontida Critical Care Hospital, Iyaganku, Ibadan for medical checks, after which he was advised to proceed on bed rest.
He was, however, pronounced dead on Thursday morning.
The statement indicated that Governor Makinde received the news of the passing of the Commissioner with “shock and deep sadness.”
The governor said: “I received with deep sadness, the news of the death of my dear friend and colleague, Rt. Honourable Kehinde Ayoola. Up until his death this morning, he served as the Honourable Commissioner for Environment and Natural Resources in Oyo State.
“I met late Rt. Honourable Ayoola in 2002, when we worked together as members of the Fortune Group for the election of Senator Rasheed Ladoja. He also served as the Director-General for my 2015 campaign and the Deputy Director-General for my 2019 campaign.
“He was a loyal friend with a dedication to duty that cannot be questioned. He will be sorely missed for his great oratory skills and his love for the people of Oyo Town and Oyo State. May his soul rest in peace.”
Continue Reading........

https://9jastarmedia.com/2020/05/oyo-loses-environment-commissioner-kehinde-ayoola.html
Re: Oyo Loses Environment Commissioner, Kehinde Ayoola by Mynd44: 4:41am On May 15, 2020

(1)

Palliative, People And Politics. / PTF Coordinator Says Fake News Hindering Ptf’s Effort Against Covid 19 / US Court Grants Nigeria Permission To Access Hedge Fund Papers In $9.8 Billion S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.