Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Do This Now! Never Be A Victim Of Hackers Selling Your 10years Facebook Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do This Now! Never Be A Victim Of Hackers Selling Your 10years Facebook Account (688 Views)

Why Do Hackers Have Easy Access To Our Phones / Beware Of Hackers On Nairaland / I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This Now! Never Be A Victim Of Hackers Selling Your 10years Facebook Account by invincible560(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2020
Social accounts hacking has been one of the major trending business lately. You see people haunting for aged Facebook accounts. For any reason don’t be a prey you need to get your accounts shielded against hackers attacks.

How to protect your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat From Hackers.
You need to head to play store and download this app Duo mobile.
open your social app For Facebook, Twitter or Instagram Settings >>security>>2FA login
Choose app authenticator and you should see code just copy it
Open the Duo mobile you will see the list of apps choose the social app account you want to secure.
It will ask for your account email and the code you copied earlier. Fill it rightly then click on continue.
Congratulations, you just powered ON a shield on your social accounts against Hackers.

If I lost my phone what happens to my 2FA?
The truth is, the authenticator app is just like your mobile number. If you format your device or you lost it, You will end up stranded just as if your mobile got lost. Although your social app gives you recovery codes and expect you to keep it safe. But if you don’t have access to that also?

How to backup my authenticator app
The authenticator app is more advanced than using mobile number 2FA verification. You can set up recovery to have access to your authenticator when you lost your device.

Go to settings >> Duo Restore>> Then connect your google drive.

How To Protect Whatsapp Social Accounts From Hackers
Whatsapp is very different from other social media app. whatsapp is the most hacked social media app but you can also protect hackers from hacking into your whatsapp account by enabling 2Fa password.

Go to settings >> Account >> Two-step verification input your email address and your preferred PIN..

Source: https://techfashy.com/2020/05/protect-your-facebook-twitter-instagram-from-hackers-in-2mins.html

Re: Do This Now! Never Be A Victim Of Hackers Selling Your 10years Facebook Account by gideonak: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please I used duo mobile as authentication app for my Facebook and Twitter, unfortunately I didn't back up my account on the app, then I format my phone, now I can't generate code on the app due to loss of data which makes me unable to log in to this app, is there any way I can go around it to have access to my Facebook and Twitter account? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Want A New Phone / Strategies To Improve Link Building For SEO / Checkout 2020 Top 10 Android Phones And Spec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.