Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Meet Terri, The 20-year-old Starboy Act Who Makes Music For His Family [intervie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Terri, The 20-year-old Starboy Act Who Makes Music For His Family [intervie (462 Views)

Wizkid Officially Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment (PHOTO) / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Terri, The 20-year-old Starboy Act Who Makes Music For His Family [intervie by Sheynex(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
In the Nigerian music industry, Terri’s case is as peculiar as he is articulate and confident. His ability to adequately express himself portrays an underlying intelligence. For a 20-year-old, he provides surprisingly concise answers to even the most difficult questions.

Speaking with him was as interesting as it was eye-opening – not for any reason other than a view into his mind and story. He is also open and introspective. For example, he says that he dislikes being ungathered and loves being composed.

With gusto, he goes, “You might go crazy, but all that craze should end in your space. The optics matter and people will say things. Sometimes, that might not mean anything because people will talk regardless, but not caring is how people get a bad reputation and gather things that will haunt them.”

He then continues with realism, “You might plan, but things dey happen wey fit make all your plans rest. But as much as you can, you have to stay in control.”

Not being carefree in life led to how Terri refused to go see some of his uncles who came to visit him in the thick of COVID-19. Terri jokes that, “Bro, I love them – they’re my family but I can’t be careless, so I refused to go see them and they understood. I have been indoors for too long (laughs).”

That was the start of our conversation and it continues with a jump…

TERRI JOINS ‘STARBOY’

In February 2018, the Lagos-born and bred Edo State indigene, Akinre Terry – the first of four children – signed to the Wizkid-owned label, Starboy Music. This was after he got a message from and had a meeting with Mut4y – one-half of Legendury Beatz and Head of Music at Starboy.

Continue Reading Here https://mynewspage.com.ng/2020/05/10/meet-terri-the-20-year-old-starboy-act-who-makes-music-for-his-family-interview/
Re: Meet Terri, The 20-year-old Starboy Act Who Makes Music For His Family [intervie by longetivity(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2020
terri d ojoro master

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Psquare / Nigerian Man Killed Brutally On India Street / KEMI OLUNLOYO : What Will Happen To Hushpuppi And Others That Got ARRESTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.