Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Remembering Psquare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Psquare (463 Views)

Christy-essien Igbokwe: Remembering "Nigeria's Lady Of Songs" (1960 -2011) / Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After / Remembering OJB Jezreel Two Years After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Psquare by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 23, 2020
Today, I was listening to Psquares' songs and I began to remember the good old days when they were the hottest artistes in Africa. Up until this moment, they still have a huge fan base in some African countries but not like when they were still together. Those days of Busy body, No one like you, Temptation, Omoge Mi, Beautiful Onyinye etc. Almost all their songs back then were hits. I remember when they released Personally which gained Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine Jackson's attention who they later featured in one of their songs. I don't think any artiste asides 2baba and maybe Dbanj can be compared with them because they are one of the pioneers of Nigerian music. It's really sad that they split but I must comment that Rudeboy is trying.
Re: Remembering Psquare by victorDanladi: 7:27am On May 24, 2020
rottencorpse:
Today, I was listening to Psquares' songs and I began to remember the good old days when they were the hottest artistes in Africa. Up until this moment, they still have a huge fan base in some African countries but not like when they were still together. Those days of Busy body, No one like you, Temptation, Omoge Mi, Beautiful Onyinye etc. Almost all their songs back then were hits. I remember when they released Personally which gained Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine Jackson's attention who they later featured in one of their songs. I don't think any artiste asides 2baba and maybe Dbanj can be compared with them because they are one of the pioneers of Nigerian music. It's really sad that they split but I must comment that Rudeboy is trying.

Indomine generation!

Pioneers my foot.

Then why adding may be to D'BANJ name

2face = D'BANJ!
Re: Remembering Psquare by Nobody: 7:38am On May 24, 2020
victorDanladi:

Indomine generation!

Pioneers my foot.

Then why adding may be to D'BANJ name

2face = D'BANJ!

I've noticed that most nairalanders are purposely being rude. I don't know if you people do it for attention or it's just how you are. Mr. victorDanladi, why not just comment reasonably? Why must you act like I posted something senseless? So now do you think that I'll support what you just posted? Why do you have to make it look like I posted rubbish and then yours is the sensible one? Please go learn some manners.
Re: Remembering Psquare by victorDanladi: 10:05am On May 24, 2020
rottencorpse:
I've noticed that most nairalanders are purposely being rude. I don't know if you people do it for attention or it's just how you are. Mr. victorDanladi, why not just comment reasonably? Why must you act like I posted something senseless? So now do you think that I'll support what you just posted? Why do you have to make it look like I posted rubbish and then yours is the sensible one? Please go learn some manners.
You posted rubbish

How will you say P square are pioneers of Nigerian music...some gullbles will learn this from you and be carrying it around
Re: Remembering Psquare by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 24, 2020
victorDanladi:

You posted rubbish

How will you say P square are pioneers of Nigerian music...some gullbles will learn this from you and be carrying it around
O boy get out of here abeg... I won't waste my time replying you anymore
Re: Remembering Psquare by victorDanladi: 1:20pm On May 24, 2020
rottencorpse:
O boy get out of here abeg... I won't waste my time replying you anymore
You are not even mature to be an OP
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed Brutally On India Street / Bobrisky Brag After Been Granted Bail By The Police “this Should Show You Guys.. / Reason I Didn't Report My Rape Case – Khafi Kareem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.