Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Is My Book Challenging The World Over Unemployment? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is My Book Challenging The World Over Unemployment? (166 Views)

Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction / How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders / See 15 Courses In Nigeria Institution With High Unemployment Rate – 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is My Book Challenging The World Over Unemployment? by afamaco: 1:49am On May 15, 2020
Is my book challenging the world over unemployment?[b][/b]

I challenge Individuals, Entrepreneurs, Churches, Mosques, NGOs, Government agencies, Schools, Institutions, etc. in Nigeria and the entire world that if the lessons discussed in my book titled, “A GOODBYE TO UNEMPLOYMENT” is carefully and properly implemented and there are no positive impacts in the enhancement of employment status of people in your country then I urge the appropriate regularity bodies to call for the revoke of my qualification from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, my Alma mater.

I have written this book for humanity to alleviate the suffering people are passing through because of unemployment, thereby; leading to increase death like Covid -19 is increasingly killing people today.

Author: Afam I. Ebede
Tel: +2348026152943, +2348135171857

(1) (Reply)

Get 8 Subjects For Just N5,000 / Kasturba Medical College, Manipal / Most Trustworthy Source To Pass Eccouncil 312-49 Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.