Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 (44297 Views)

Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Juventus4life: 11:45am On May 15, 2020
GrandMufti:
"When you hear that a plague is in a land, do not enter it and if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place,"

But why do folks up north keep leaving in droves?

***Modified***

Isaiah 26:20

Come, my people, enter your chambers,
and shut your doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until the wrath is past.

This is your problem Africans particularly Nigerians always trying to align individual behavior or actions to religious.
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by sirssb(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2020
Allahu Akbar! May Allah increase the love of our beloved prophet in our �

1 Like

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Kubernetes: 11:54am On May 15, 2020
The religion of Islam is certainly impeccable.
It's the Muslims that give it bad name and misconception
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by anigbajumo(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2020
honeyB2018:

Please, stop deceiving yourself with Islam. God has no religion, but Jesus is the way. No Jesus Christ in your life, no salvation and you will not be part of those that will be in God's Kingdom
Your leader, Mohammed, was born 570 AD. 570 yrs after Jesus Christ had come and gone, 470yrs after after the last book of the bible (Revelation) was written,470 yrs, after the last of the original 12 Apostles of Jesus Christ had died.
Apostle Paul said in Galatians:
1 : 8 But though we or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you, than that we have preached unto you,let him be accursed.
V 9 : As we have said before, so say I now again, If ANY MAN preach any other gospel to you, than that you have received, let him be accursed.
So any other gospel, messages or revelation, about the depravity of man, his sinful soul and his salvation, outside what is written in the bible is nothing but fake and lies.

Lol, continue to deceive urself.
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 15, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Muslims you guys lies baffles me,Most Islamic extremists mostly starts their killing spree by killing non-muslims,thereby gaining sympathy from Muslims befre metamorphosing into an untameable monster
e.g: Boko haram were killing Christians(suleja,madalla,southern borno
ISIS were killing Shiites,christians and izadis in Iraq
Taliban was attacking minorities(Jews,Buddhists, Christians in Pakistan before turning to a wild monsters
FYI:Have you ever wondered why Muslims attack at any slight provocation e.g if I insult Muhammed and his allah?
the interpreter's and custodians of Islams have slots to do
I wonder why my statement baffles you sir. I merely stated the plain truth. No Islamic extremist garners sympathy from muslims. The Muslim who supports these kind of people has gone astray a long time ago. And can you prove your claim of Boko Haram first killing only Christians? Yes, they've bombed Churches severally, but it would be wrong to say Boko Haram initially targeted only Christians. ( And Shi'ites are Muslims, by the way). There was an Islamic cleric here when Boko Haram started garnering attention, his name is Sheikh Jafar. He was one of the very first clerics who spoke against them and condemned their actions. He was gunned to death in a mosque of all places.
Islam is more than a religion, it is a culture, an identity. Looking at the life of an exemplary muslim you'd see that Islam guides every act he does. From what he eats,to what he wears, to what he drink, to how he relates with others. Absolutely everything. So it isn't surprising if a Muslim bristles when someone attacks the Prophet. You're attacking the very foundation of his life and faith. Of course, this is where extremism feeds on. Go to a place like Northern Nigeria where unemployment is rampant and illiteracy is an everyday thing, you'll find a bloodthirsty mob ready to kill at any slight provocation. Are there extremists in the South? Arent there Yoruba Muslims? Only a well educated Muslim knows you should ignore people or statements castigating Islam and the Prophet, because no good thing comes out of it. And engaging in such culture is feeding the stereotype. So it's wrong to label the average Muslim a terrorist when Muslims are the greatest victims of these extremism.

I don't know what you mean by interpreters, but Muslims are the custodian of Islam, and yes, you're right. We have lots to do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by anigbajumo(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2020
Seetto:

How many Muslims around are terrorists, those terrorists do not represent 0.0000000001 of Muslims population, they do not represents Islam, they represent the western tools to denigrate and annihilates Islam, this is the perspective they want the world to have about islam, inspite of that Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world.

You are very right.
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by SIONKPO1(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2020
Kiddler:

I wonder why my statement baffles you sir. I merely stated the plain truth. No Islamic extremist garners sympathy from muslims. The Muslim who supports these kind of people has gone astray a long time ago. And can you prove your claim of Boko Haram first killing only Christians? Yes, they've bombed Churches severally, but it would be wrong to say Boko Haram initially targeted only Christians. ( And Shi'ites are Muslims, by the way). There was an Islamic cleric here when Boko Haram started garnering attention, his name is Sheikh Jafar. He was one of the very first clerics who spoke against them and condemned their actions. He was gunned to death in a mosque of all places.
Islam is more than a religion, it is a culture, an identity. Looking at the life of an exemplary muslim you'd see that Islam guides every act he does. From what he eats,to what he wears, to what he drink, to how he relates with others. Absolutely everything. So it isn't surprising if a Muslim bristles when someone attacks the Prophet. You're attacking the very foundation of his life and faith. Of course, this is where extremism feeds on. Go to a place like Northern Nigeria where unemployment is rampant and illiteracy is an everyday thing, you'll find a bloodthirsty mob ready to kill at any slight provocation. Are there extremists in the South? Arent there Yoruba Muslims? Only a well educated Muslim knows you should ignore people or statements castigating Islam and the Prophet, because no good thing comes out of it. And engaging in such culture is feeding the stereotype. So it's wrong to label the average Muslim a terrorist when Muslims are the greatest victims of these extremism.

I don't know what you mean by interpreters, but Muslims are the custodian of Islam, and yes, you're right. We have lots to do.
Oga talk about yourself
pmb was a boko haram sympathizer
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 15, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Oga talk about yourself
pmb was a boko haram sympathizer
PMB is just one individual, sir. He holds no position of Islamic jurisprudence. He holds no certificate of being an Islamic cleric. That is/was his opinion and I couldn't care less.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by kenny160: 12:33pm On May 15, 2020
olabodejinad:

I dont mean to sound tribalistic but the truth is that most northerners lack adequate knowledge, most of them are just taught what their clerics think is right and not necessarily the sincere stuff
I dey tell you bro
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Isahalbash(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2020
Exc2000:

North had always being normadic even before Mohammed was born, they had always invaded territories violently accross north and south(ilorin ) even before spread of islam, so dont link that to islam.. afterall Solomon, moses david all fought one war or the other

point of correction; Fulanis not North.
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by principalgee: 12:52pm On May 15, 2020
That is exactly how it is.
I'm proud to b a Muslim.
Pls , if u are less concern about this topic just stay off than to contribute what u have no knowledge of.
Islam is a religion of peace and Muhammad (SAW) is a messenger of Allah to explain what Islam is all about, take it or leave it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Bally84: 12:59pm On May 15, 2020
Masha-Allah.. May Allah the almighty the most higher guide and protect us against covid-19 and other dangerous deceases..
Amen..

2 Likes

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by jaggabban: 1:06pm On May 15, 2020
olabodejinad:

I dont mean to sound tribalistic but the truth is that most northerners lack adequate knowledge, most of them are just taught what their clerics think is right and not necessarily the sincere stuff
I know northern Nigeria very well. 70% of them take Islam as culture, they don't know Islam. Even if one idiot preached to them that God say climb mast and jump u will be rewarded, most of them will definitely do without verifying through God's word, Qur'an.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Isahalbash(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Muslims you guys lies baffles me,Most Islamic extremists mostly starts their killing spree by killing non-muslims,thereby gaining sympathy from Muslims befre metamorphosing into an untameable monster
e.g: Boko haram were killing Christians(suleja,madalla,southern borno
ISIS were killing Shiites,christians and izadis in Iraq
Taliban was attacking minorities(Jews,Buddhists, Christians in Pakistan before turning to a wild monsters
FYI:Have you ever wondered why Muslims attack at any slight provocation e.g if I insult Muhammed and his allah?
the interpreter's and custodians of Islams have slots to do

You mean when BH started, they were killing Christians? BH started by killing soldiers in borno and not Christians. besides, killing people of other faiths by terrorists is a script well planned to cause enmity and instil hate in people's minds. Thereby, inciting one against the other in order to get support from one side.

They will deliberately bomb a church so that the Christians in that community would retaliate by killing Muslims and booooooom! gobe don start and they will use DAT opportunity to recruit some Muslims into their terrorist groups in the name of fighting for Allah and Islam while in reality, they have other motives.
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Isahalbash(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2020
olabodejinad:

Not only north but southwest and Nigeria in general. The only difference is DAT, they don't use religion to kill.
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by relagze: 1:25pm On May 15, 2020
festus2001:
Common sense is not so common.
The scripture said, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.......... (Hosea 4:6).

I am the way, the truth, and no one come to the father(God) except through me(Jesus Christ). (JOHN 14:6).

Read these verses in the Bible for more understanding :

1 John 1:8-10, John 3:2-21, colossians 3:3-4, 2 Corinthians 5 :17, Galatians 4:6-7, 1 John 5:4-5, 1 John 5:12, colossians 1 :15-20, Romans 10:9-11, philippians 2:9-14, John 14:10-18, 2 Corinthians 3:17, James 4:7.

God bless you as you read it.

According to the verse John (14:6) you quoted: Nobody is telling you they don't believe in Jesus. In Quran it was specifically stated that All Muslims should believe in Abraham, Noah, Moses, Jesus and the last prophet Muhammed (SAW). Whosoever remove just one prophet out of these prophets has committed a grave sin. And as of that time Jesus Issa Yeshua was the last prophet telling his people to believe in him, thereby believing in their creator. The verse you quoted here as not prove anything.

And mind you there is no where in Jesus teachings not the one written by Apostle Paul, I mean the word of Jesus that he is God or he is God in the flesh or he is God the son.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by SIONKPO1(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2020
Kiddler:

PMB is just one individual, sir. He holds no position of Islamic jurisprudence. He holds no certificate of being an Islamic cleric. That is/was his opinion and I couldn't care less.
why do you guys easily get provoked when your Allah is insulted
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by blingxx(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2020
makapoda:

"When you hear that a plague is in a land, do not enter it and if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place,"

But why is almajiri invending the southwest and southeast.why can't they stay where they are.

Make una use una tooth to count una mouth.

Practise what you preach.

Bleep Muslims.

stupid ignoramus are you referring to almajiris in the north or the all muslims all over the world at your age you refuse to have sense
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Lawrencestix(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2020
malcom1X:
By

Why do Muslims always use that Android game PUBG when they address Muhammed
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Flairoqy(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2020
malcom1X:
By

Why do Muslims always use that Android game PUBG when they address Muhammed
PBUH (Peace Be Upon Him)
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Flairoqy(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2020
SIONKPO1:

why do you guys easily get provoked when your Allah is insulted
Smh, I assume you lack awareness, read your books.
A sincere religion that was established shouldn't be judged by individual inhumanity.
Just because monkeys are primates doesn't make them men.
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by proprince(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2020
Hypocrites, why are the Muslims busy leaving the cities and entering tue cities then??
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Emmaomotob(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2020
I don't know the op, but he certainly is a dolt. If this common sense advice makes a criminal that died like a dog a great soul, then what must we call Nikola Tesla, Einstein, Newton and Elon Musk? Allah!

1 Like

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Beetobee(f): 2:11pm On May 15, 2020
GrandMufti:

But why do folks up north keep leaving in droves?

***Modified***

Isaiah 26:20

Come, my people, enter your chambers,
and shut your doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until the wrath is past.

Unfortunately both Muslim and Christian adherents are guilty of deviating from the teachings of their religion. Many don't even know the actual message in their religious books. That's why these stupid persons are bent on following their hearts desires and breaking the law.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Flairoqy(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2020
Right and wrong is written in the heart, so every man is responsible. Morality is subjective to individual perception, people view right or wrong differently, religion, God is there to bring balance and stability, for us not for neglect our conscience or humanity, yet religion couldn't do it all, it was meant to unite different race, culture, tradition and class of different people but why do we need religion before we act kind towards people? Instead of being told what is moral, shouldn't people develop their own values based on compassion towards others?
As far as I am concerned Nigerians and humanity as a whole would never find peace, because we all would never think the same.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:54pm On May 15, 2020
I am not a Muslim.

Without Biafra freedom, Islam will never have peace.

Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Temysteve(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2020
anigbajumo:
Islam is the only true religion of Allah,there is nothing that will happen to humanity in this world that the prophet (SAW) has never shed light on.I mean there is nothing, even the events of 5000 years to come has already been mentioned by the prophet (SAW),that alone truly shows the authenticity of Islam over any other religion....
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by adamyakub(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2020
We understand that fact but the problem we have now with this law is, they allow strangers to come in for market from different state in my own town Baruten local Government Area Kwara State but not allowing us to pray
Is that what the Hadith is saying?
Where has prophet mentioned that people should not pray jumat because of pandemic spread?
I submit
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Bimpe29: 4:46pm On May 15, 2020
"It is no less than inspiration sent down to him:
He was taught by one Mighty in Power"
Qur'an 53:4-5
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by Seetto: 5:03pm On May 15, 2020
honeyB2018:

Please, stop deceiving yourself with Islam. God has no religion, but Jesus is the way. No Jesus Christ in your life, no salvation and you will not be part of those that will be in God's Kingdom
Your leader, Mohammed, was born 570 AD. 570 yrs after Jesus Christ had come and gone, 470yrs after after the last book of the bible (Revelation) was written,470 yrs, after the last of the original 12 Apostles of Jesus Christ had died.
Apostle Paul said in Galatians:
1 : 8 But though we or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you, than that we have preached unto you,let him be accursed.
V 9 : As we have said before, so say I now again, If ANY MAN preach any other gospel to you, than that you have received, let him be accursed.
So any other gospel, messages or revelation, about the depravity of man, his sinful soul and his salvation, outside what is written in the bible is nothing but fake and lies.
Is Jesus 100% God
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by zionzoe(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2020
Flairoqy:
Right and wrong is written in the heart, so every man is responsible. Morality is subjective to individual perception, people view right or wrong differently, religion, God is there to bring balance and stability, for us not for neglect our conscience or humanity, yet religion couldn't do it all, it was meant to unite different race, culture, tradition and class of different people but why do we need religion before we act kind towards people? Instead of being told what is moral, shouldn't people develop their own values based on compassion towards others?
As far as I am concerned Nigerians and humanity as a whole would never find peace, because we all would never think the same.
Are you for real ?

Your kind of person is rear !

They key is d word conscience... it is greater than any holy book.

But we have been fooled to place Religion before conscience.

Religion doesn't exist in reality ( it's just a sunscreen to justify that you are better than others. But conscience is real.

Conscience is greater than all religions joined together and it is freely by default in you.

Conscience is free from birth... no conversion is required.

We all had it as babies... until brain tainting begins through religion and etc

No matter your religion, uphold your uninfluenced conscience.

There is nothing to be proud of in any religion. It lacks morality . E.g in Nigeria, we got it by COLONIZATION and Conquest... I.e pretence and slavery respectively. So where is your pride if your forefathers were enslaved or had knives on their necks to accept this so called foreign religion?

My take anyway.
Re: Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 by ridbell01(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2020
makapoda:

But why is almajiri invending the southwest and southeast.why can't they stay where they are.

Make una use una tooth to count una mouth.

Practise what you preach.

Bleep Muslims.
try to use your sense when commenting first case of coronavirus was recorded in the south west why the Muslim there not moving to the east or north. You don't judge a religion base of tribe beside Saudi Arabia was among the first set of countries that closed their borders because of this pandemic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Having Sex With Your Wife (islamic Teaching) / Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.