Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG (26589 Views)

COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Contact Me For Cure Against Staphylococcus Aureus (2) (3) (4)

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Crixxx: 8:40am On May 15, 2020
Nigerian government and media too lie
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2020
Useless government

th.at's all I have to say
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by ForeThinker: 8:40am On May 15, 2020
ForeThinker:
Another day another drama....

We often miss opportunity because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by politeme: 8:43am On May 15, 2020
Instead of giant of Africa to swallow their pride and accept the drugs in good faith, they are here denying ever wanted to get the medicine from Madagascar

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by gambia(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2020
Does it even matter.

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by beejay85: 8:43am On May 15, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by tuskers: 8:45am On May 15, 2020
We should do the needful by testing if the Madagascan Covid 19 organic is working as a cure remedy to this pandemic.

Stop the criticism after all we can't boost of any workable system in Nigeria.

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Homiesjinxbank: 8:45am On May 15, 2020
Run away from naija

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by KINGBEN1(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2020
Join in

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by okoloemmalex(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2020
Govt of pomposity, but can't produce com on matches.

they want the whole thing to continue so that they will continue to cash out.
ndi ala

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Martinola(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2020
These people got no shame left in them really.
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by maxzzo1(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2020
So Madagascar na father Christmas?
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2020
who ask una weather una beg, bring the drug first.

come to think of it, how did we end up with vegetables in power? it's not just buhari, from amina to chikwe to femi adeshina to everyone in this useless government.

Na that Amina woman dey vex me pass..she has taking over lies from lai Mohamed
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by mauchiz: 8:50am On May 15, 2020
Share this to the sick,
Stop disturbing us, the economy is on hold, people are dying of hunger, nobody is doing anything again, you people are deliberating my foot.
The earlier they get covic organics into Nigeria, the better we become.

President Buhari, please bring this drugs like that, stop listening to side talks, the world economy is scattering, you people are wasting time, instead of you to send flights to airlift the drugs direct from Madagascar.
I hate Apc government, they are slow commotion. Is it better coronavirus finish Nigeria? the way it is dealing with Americans? please be fast so that everyone will go back to work and there business,so that we can be on our feet again.

#Buhari, please bring covid organics to Nigeria

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by citygarden(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2020
Nigerians we get many problem, you tell the government to request for the syrup, they did. You still asking them again did they beg for it? If that’s the only cure for now. Why can’t we even beg for it. t least we will survive. This Our pride will not get us anywhere. Let the government do their job. The government even have time to answer such question.

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by paulolee(m): 8:55am On May 15, 2020
we know the giant of Africa cant beg small madagascar naa. bt u beg small private firm tesla ventilators online...jus start working on it if its really potent as prescribed or not...dts all dt matters...crazy clowns..
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by omoiyamayor(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2020

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by mauchiz: 8:57am On May 15, 2020
KINGBEN1:
Join in
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:59am On May 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
To dey beg dey their veins....so it ain't a big deal.

I wonder When Nigerian politicians be patriotic even if na for once.

Even the devil sefff dey learn work from where Dem dey

My brother if wan know the true story ask president trump about us begging for vent grin in his words " NIGERIA CAN DO ANYTHING FOR VENTILATORA "

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by fatherdfd: 9:00am On May 15, 2020
Something they are using on the rich already

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Ukayo(f): 9:00am On May 15, 2020
Hian Hian....This people think we r fools niii taiii
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by efighter: 9:00am On May 15, 2020
The Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria is still busy producing penis enlargement, pusssy sweetener (kayamata) and pregnancy preventors. Their junior colleagues in Madagascar have found solution to a pandemic, now the Nigeria fake pharmacists are jealous

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2020
Good luck to those dumb and gullible enough to believe anything from this administration...

I used to take their info with a pinch of salt... Nowadays, I don't bother with their bull at all!

Lemme keep watching this Circus show on 5G!!! tongue
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by PHIPEX(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2020
It takes a govt that has absolute trust in it's local product to willing give it as a gift to another country. We can't say same of Nigerian govt.
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by efighter: 9:02am On May 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Is it only me finding what the SGF, Boss Mustapha, saying incoherent and blabbering like a year old baby?

How did we end up having these acerebral leaders?

Well, their head Buhari is a breathing Mannequin anyway

Your parents that are not Mannequins, what is their life achievement?
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Nobody: 9:02am On May 15, 2020
Shameless people. Why not add that they begged you before you accepted.

https://www.nairaland.com/5853374/pharmaceutical-society-nigeria-protest-fgs#89476579
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Amotolongbo(f): 9:05am On May 15, 2020
efighter:

Your parents that are not Mannequins, what is their life achievement?
They still achieve not giving birth to a good for nothing brat like you, unlike your parents
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by abidem4real: 9:05am On May 15, 2020
boman2014:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/covid-19-we-didnt-ask-madagascar-for-cure-they-gave-us-fg/
Who cares where or how the cure emanates? What we need is cure regardless of where it comes from. The sick have to be healed first and later complaints can follow

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2020
So for almost a week they have not gone to bring it to Nigeria. Na waooo
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by israelmao(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2020
Lai has infected everyone in this government with lying spirit,they now lie as if they drink water.Chinese doctors were said to come of their own volition and Madagascar also brought Covid-19 remedy of their own volition.
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Tremple8v: 9:12am On May 15, 2020
Gave you for free ? Ok let me ask ifa If you are saying the truth or not .

I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Two Men Electrocuted While Working On Bank Building In Jos (graphic Photo) / Monica Eimunjeze Appointed As NAFDAC Acting DG