Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) (79293 Views)

President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) / Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Obakoolex(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2020
How come uncle jona was watching the match from afar when he could easily change the seat to get closer view grin grin No be abuse o pls

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Remaboy(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Not impressed at all. From the exterior , it doesn't look secure but maybe going further might prove me wrong. It looks too simple too. . Just one single launch from Nnamdi Kanu's tank below might level everywhere but I don't pray for that.... one Nigeria. Together we stand.
Audio tank, so you are one of kownu's zombies.
I hope you have donated your monthly N1000. He has used your brains to catch cruise.

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by thundafire: 5:40pm On May 15, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Not impressed at all. From the exterior , it doesn't look secure but maybe going further might prove me wrong. It looks too simple too. . Just one single launch from Nnamdi Kanu's tank below might level everywhere but I don't pray for that.... one Nigeria. Together we stand.
it doesn't look secure abi,just go and stone
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 15, 2020
Lyydia2:
One day, I m going to be invited here.
For national recognition wink

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Koko1119: 7:14pm On May 15, 2020
nigeria go remain like dis until world end.
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:40pm On May 15, 2020
Lyydia2:
One day, I m going to be invited here.

For national recognition wink
Or for a sex romp with some of the gardeners that work there.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 15, 2020
Nigga get a life;;;

author=Walexdubia post=89579940]
[/s]Ur funeral...[/quote][s]
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by yuswrld20(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2020
wow that's nice
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 25, 2020
I wonder what Buhari is doing now grin
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by ayoolaslim: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Non of my business
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Madibah(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Since may 15 undecided
I think lala needs this

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by yemionline(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Issokay
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by joelbooks: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Noted
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Someone should please cage those two animals who commented before me before they run into the market naked!

Back to topic...OP you forgot to add that it is also a "No Fly Zone" Area. Meaning that any aircraft, helicopter that flies over the area will be shot down instantly.

See that rock in the picture below, the circled area has something like building on it...it is actually like a garrison with an arsenal of anti-aircraft guns on that place to fire ballistics against any aircraft suspected to be a threat.

Unlike the presidential villas of some other countries such as the United State White House, the Aso Rock Presidential Villa is a highly restricted area probably for security reasons, hence most people are only privileged to see just the outside view.

Lai lai! If you are privileged to pass the perimeter of Aso Villa, you won't even know as a first timer that you are passing the presidential villa because all you will see is nothing but thick bush that is covered within a netted perimeter iron fence which is highly electrified!

You can't walk along the road by that fence because opposite is the Army, Airforce and Navy barracks with soldiers everywhere that will beckon on you and ask for your business there. If you no talk well, sorry na your name o!!

Heard that if you can scale the fence without being spotted by the eagle eyes of the soldiers and without being electrocuted by over 700volts of electricity, you will be accosted by very terrible beasts in that bush barricaded by another fence beyond that which will eat every part of you including your hair. You escape the beasts and scale the next fence, you will meet another area filled with land mines... you get lucky not to be shattered by a mine because of your "Ethan Hunt" skills, you will then meet a legion of soldiers which are special presidential guards of the villa with unique defense and combat skills which you will have to contend with...They'll shoot you first before asking your "dead body" questions later.

Heard that these aforementioned security measures were introduced by the late former military Head of State Sani Abacha and is still obtainable today.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
manuelreports:
Very Simple at the exterior but very gigantic.
Stella Obasanjo
Yaradua
Jonathan's brother
Kyari
All died in Aso Rock
all dis people u mentioned none died in Aso villa

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
It looks like as the years advance we keep getting worse leaders...

God will deliver Somborry
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by ipobarethieves: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
sad We don see am.The Present rock landlord should please reduce fuel pump price biko
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Security is not just about the immediate building.
How close do you think boys dream of a tanker can get to Aso Rock before it is blown in pieces.
Security is beyond tall fence and Barbed wires....
Any one can look straight at the white house from the outside but waka crayfish waka and you get fished

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Anjop: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Next election go come we go still mumu ourselves

Why did y'all vote buhari again
Why did we not try atiku sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
lipsrsealed

Op no pinchure of the current disaster in Aso Rock?
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
You omitted the name of Ernest Shonekan as one of the occupiers of Aso Rock. Kindly note.
rottencorpse:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/buzznigeria.com/inside-photos-aso-rock-presidential-villa-will-make-salivate/amp/
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Imagine someone's presidential Villa named Aso rock; why won't it be only hardship policies that will be coming out from there lipsrsealed
Abeg they should rename that house to Aso butter.
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
How much for a plot of land inside aso rock
Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
How much for a plot of land inside aso rock
250k last, plus 70k to settle omo onile.
And 50k lawyer charge.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) by euniselfyahoo: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
That was a good one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.