Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Myths About Network Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Myths About Network Marketing (596 Views)

6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke / Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. / Money Myths That Have Made Nigerians Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myths About Network Marketing by Oluwainnie(f): 9:26am On May 15, 2020
If you've been following recent trends, by now network marketing shouldn't be a total strange word. Here are some basic myths surrounding it:

1) You earn six-figures immediately
Anybody that tells you that immediately you join a system you start earning massively. Just run! Well except you're ready to put in rugged work. Network marketing is a process. Your earnings is solely dependent on your effort.

2) Network marketing is a get rich quick scheme.
Inasmuch as it had the capabilities of ensuring financial freedom, it's still not a get rich quick scheme. Matter of fact, you might have to put in monetary effort (for a start), attend trainings etc.
3) Only the first to join makes money.
Network marketing gives room for overtaking. So it's never about who started first. It's all in your efforts. If you start now and put in much work then the person that started some years ago, your income will definitely be higher.

What have you heard about network marketing?
Re: Myths About Network Marketing by imhere: 11:09am On May 15, 2020
I never liked Networking business because it involves convincing people to join you in what you are marketing. It involves commiting money, trust people's behaviour when you mention network, they will start avoiding you. I hated to be told 'no' or be rejected but now I am smoothly riding in the wings of networking business to make cool money.
My observation if you have a good Company with good products you are good to go because people will come asking you to register them for the business.
I am currently networking for Pure Company, a US Company with products for different health conditions and especially Purxcel eye treatment that is breaking records.
Call to join or buy products o8o35965 4o5
If you are serious in doing the business and dont have money, you can chat me, only 5 persons

1 Like

Re: Myths About Network Marketing by imhere: 12:44pm On May 15, 2020
On a lighter note.
�������
*17 EXCUSES YOU MUST AVOID TO SUCCEED IN 2020*

� *1. Fear of the unknown.*

� *2. I don't have the Money (who has?).*

� *3. I don't have any contacts to start with (Really?).*

� *4. I'm not smart enough (You have crowned yourself as a mumu)*

� *5. I can't talk (Are you dumb?)*

� *6. I don't have the time (Yet you have the time to wake up at 5am and get dressed to face the traffic)*

� *7. I'm too busy (Doing what exactly?).*

� *8. It takes too long to build a business (But you envy Dangote)*

� *9. I'm afraid. Building a business is too risky for me (Is eating not risky? Is sleeping not risky, people have died in their sleep).*

� *10. I don't like dealing with people ( Mr Island... I greet You your Excellency)*

� *11. I'm too old. (Colonel Sanders started @ 65yrs)*

� *12. Waiting for all the lights to be GREEN. (lights turn green when you press the button).*

� *13. MY husband, my wife, my parents don't support it (They don't support You to be broke either but You are).*

� *14. My job is too demanding and I travel a lot. (Arik Air of Africa)*

� *15. I'm not good at Marketing. (Yet you are the king of forwarding lots of unverified messages abi? Continue.*)

� *16. No, if it's Networking, I can't do it. (But you spread gossip but can't spread a business that will better your life?)*

� *17. I'm not a professional. (who was born a professional?)*
Re: Myths About Network Marketing by Oluwainnie(f): 4:54pm On May 15, 2020
imhere:
On a lighter note.
�������
*17 EXCUSES YOU MUST AVOID TO SUCCEED IN 2020*

� *1. Fear of the unknown.*

� *2. I don't have the Money (who has?).*

� *3. I don't have any contacts to start with (Really?).*

� *4. I'm not smart enough (You have crowned yourself as a mumu)*

� *5. I can't talk (Are you dumb?)*

� *6. I don't have the time (Yet you have the time to wake up at 5am and get dressed to face the traffic)*

� *7. I'm too busy (Doing what exactly?).*

� *8. It takes too long to build a business (But you envy Dangote)*

� *9. I'm afraid. Building a business is too risky for me (Is eating not risky? Is sleeping not risky, people have died in their sleep).*

� *10. I don't like dealing with people ( Mr Island... I greet You your Excellency)*

� *11. I'm too old. (Colonel Sanders started @ 65yrs)*

� *12. Waiting for all the lights to be GREEN. (lights turn green when you press the button).*

� *13. MY husband, my wife, my parents don't support it (They don't support You to be broke either but You are).*

� *14. My job is too demanding and I travel a lot. (Arik Air of Africa)*

� *15. I'm not good at Marketing. (Yet you are the king of forwarding lots of unverified messages abi? Continue.*)

� *16. No, if it's Networking, I can't do it. (But you spread gossip but can't spread a business that will better your life?)*

� *17. I'm not a professional. (who was born a professional?)*

Once these excuses are avoided, honestly the you're unstoppable. Most times we belittle our capacity as humans and raise excuses in defense.
Re: Myths About Network Marketing by imhere: 10:17am On May 16, 2020
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Shell Livewire Top Ten Innovators Awards 2020 - Apply Now / Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) / 30ton Truck Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.