Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. (1418 Views)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Quenching The Rage Of Occultic Powers : Day 21 / ©PRAYERS INSPIRED - PRAY YOUR WAY THROUGH 2018™ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 9:37am On May 15, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST ; THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK) PRESENTS : PRAY YOUR WAY TO MARITAL BLISS.
A TWENTY ONE DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME, FOR READY TO MARRY SINGLES AND SINGLES THAT WANTS TO PRAY AHEAD OF THEIR MARRIAGE FOR FUTURE MARITAL SUCCESS.
FROM MAY 14TH - JUNE 3RD 2020.
TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
PRAYERS CAN BE PRAYED AT ANYTIME OF THE DAY.
TEXT : GEN 2:18 - And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
DAY 1. (14TH, MAY, 2020)
PRAISE/WORSHIP.
CONFESSION : Psalm 91.
PRAYERS.
1) Anyone that is yet to get married amongst my friends, that says I will not get married before them, you are a liar, receive divine judgement, in the name of Jesus.
2) Anyone that is yet to get married amongst my siblings, that says I will no get married, the Lord rebuke you, in Jesus name.
3) Anyone whose child is yet to get married in my mother's house, that denies me of my marriage now, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
4) Anyone whose child is yet to get married in my father's house, that says my marriage will not be possible, your time is up, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
5) If it is a curse not to get married on time in my bloodline, let it be broken by the blood of Jesus.
6) Anything evil that has been done with my hair, in order to transfer my glory, be averted and punish your doers, in the name of Jesus.
7) Any evil soap I have bathed with in the past, that has robbed me off my virtues, I cancel your effect by the blood of Jesus.
cool Every end-time satanic rage, against Christian Homes and Marriages, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9) O God, arise and change the story of every ready for marriage singles to glory, in Jesus name.
10) Year 2020, hear the Word of the Lord, you shall be my year of marital bliss, in the name of Jesus.
NOTICE BOARD : Just in case you have not yet accepted Jesus into your life and you want this prayer programme to work for you, you can do that by saying " Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept you as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe in my heart that you died and rose from the dead to save me. I'm sorry for all my sins, please forgive me and write my name in the book of Life. Henceforth, help me to live for you alone. In Jesus name, Amen."
Congratulations you are now born again!
Thanks for praying and God bless you.
Continues tomorrow, Stay Connected.
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 9:37am On May 15, 2020
PRAY YOUR WAY TO MARITAL BLISS.
A TWENTY ONE DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME, FOR READY TO MARRY SINGLES AND SINGLES THAT WANTS TO PRAY AHEAD OF THEIR MARRIAGE FOR FUTURE MARITAL SUCCESS.
TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
TEXT : GEN 2:18 - And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
DAY 2. (15TH, MAY, 2020)
PRAISE/WORSHIP.
PRAYERS.
1) Whoever that has used my clothes to do me evil, receive divine judgement, in the name of Jesus.
2) Powers that are extending my appointed time of marriage, your time is up, be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3) Heavenly Father, open my eyes to see clearly who you have ordained to be my spouse, in the name of Jesus.
4) Every evil load of affliction , transfered to me by reason of blood relation, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
5) Powers that wants me to face the problems that my mother faced in marriage, die, in the name of Jesus
6) Powers that wants me to face the problems that my father faced in marriage, die, in the name of Jesus.
7) Rain of brimstones and fire, rain upon the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus .
cool Every end-time satanic rage, against Christian Homes and Marriages, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
9) O God, arise and change the story of every ready for marriage singles to glory, in Jesus name.
10) Year 2020, hear the Word of the Lord, you shall be my year of marital bliss, in the name of Jesus.
NOTICE BOARD : Just in case you have not yet accepted Jesus into your life and you want this prayer programme to work for you, you can do that by saying " Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept you as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe in my heart that you died and rose from the dead to save me. I'm sorry for all my sins, please forgive me and write my name in the book of Life. Henceforth, help me to live for you alone. In Jesus name, Amen."
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by Queenttoast01: 10:01am On May 15, 2020
Good day Sir, what does it means to celebrate birthday in a big party in the dream?
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 7:52pm On May 15, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Good day Sir, what does it means to celebrate birthday in a big party in the dream?

God bless you ma. Sorry for replying late.

Dreams of celebrations can be determined if it is good or not based on what was celebrated in the dream. Birthday is a celebration of life. thus it's a good dream. But if it had been a burial ceremony then it's negative. A celebration may likely come your way soon.

Shalom.
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 15, 2020
Amen.
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by Queenttoast01: 10:49pm On May 15, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

God bless you ma. Sorry for replying late.

Dreams of celebrations can be determined if it is good or not based on what was celebrated in the dream. Birthday is a celebration of life. thus it's a good dream. But if it had been a burial ceremony then it's negative. A celebration may likely come your way soon.

Shalom.

Thank you sir
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 11:25pm On May 15, 2020
Queenttoast01:

Thank you sir

Glory be to God ma.
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 8:21am On May 16, 2020

TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

DAY 3. (16TH, MAY, 2020)

PRAISE/WORSHIP.

PRAYERS.

1) O Lord, endow me with what will complete my spouse, in Jesus name.

2) O Lord, take away from my life, anything that doesn't make me suitable for my Divine partner, in the name of Jesus.

3) Every ungodly delay and obstacles, placed on the way to my marital bliss, be removed, in the name of Jesus.

4) O Lord, do not allow my children to face any difficulties I faced in marriage, in the name of Jesus.

5) Stoppers assigned to stop my glory from shining this year, be stopped , in the name of Jesus.

6) Thou evil voice of my foundation, that wants to overshadow the voice of my glory, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7) O God my Father, arise in your power, and increase my value this year, in the name of Jesus.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by Nobody: 8:44am On May 16, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

FROM MAY 14TH - JULY 3RD 2020.

TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

DAY 3. (16TH, JULY, 2020)

PRAISE/WORSHIP.

PRAYERS.

1) O Lord, endow me with what will complete my spouse, in Jesus name.

2) O Lord, take away from my life, anything that doesn't make me suitable for my Divine partner, in the name of Jesus.

3) Every ungodly delay and obstacles, placed on the way to my marital bliss, be removed, in the name of Jesus.

4) O Lord, do not allow my children to face any difficulties I faced in marriage, in the name of Jesus.

5) Stoppers assigned to stop my glory from shining this year, be stopped , in the name of Jesus.

6) Thou evil voice of my foundation, that wants to overshadow the voice of my glory, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7) O God my Father, arise in your power, and increase my value this year, in the name of Jesus.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 17, 2020
Hello Sir. Greetings in Jesus name.
Hope you're good.

Please we are waiting for day 4 prayer points on "pray your way to marital bliss".

The lord is your strength.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 3:07pm On May 17, 2020
Eulalia:
Hello Sir. Greetings in Jesus name.
Hope you're good.

Please we are waiting for day 4 prayer points on "pray your way to marital bliss".

The lord is your strength.

Thank you Sir.

Good afternoon ma. Am extreemly very sorry for the late post. I thought I had posted it. Please accept my apologies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 3:08pm On May 17, 2020

FROM MAY 14TH - MAY 3RD 2020.

TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

DAY 4. (17TH, MAY, 2020)

PRAISE/WORSHIP.

PRAYERS.

1) Powers that wants me to marry and not have children, die, in the name of Jesus.

2) Powers that doesn't want me to enjoy my children, die, in the name of Jesus.

3) Powers of my foundation, saying if they can not get me, they will get my children, you are liar, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

4) Every evil pattern of broken homes in my lineage, my marriage is not for you, therefore scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5) Every evil pattern of polygamy (for men) or polyandry (for women) in my lineage, my marriage is not for you, therefore scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6) Powers saying my marriage shall be a nightmare, swallow your words and die, in the name of Jesus.

7) Every Powers that stopped my parents, that wants to stop me, the Lord stop you now, in the name of Jesus.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 17, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

Good afternoon ma. Am extreemly very sorry for the late post. I thought I had posted it. Please accept my apologies.

Its ok dear.
Thank you.
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 17, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

DAY 4. (17TH, JULY, 2020)

PRAISE/WORSHIP.

PRAYERS.

1) Powers that wants me to marry and not have children, die, in the name of Jesus.

2) Powers that doesn't want me to enjoy my children, die, in the name of Jesus.

3) Powers of my foundation, saying if they can not get me, they will get my children, you are liar, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

4) Every evil pattern of broken homes in my lineage, my marriage is not for you, therefore scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5) Every evil pattern of polygamy (for men) or polyandry (for women) in my lineage, my marriage is not for you, therefore scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6) Powers saying my marriage shall be a nightmare, swallow your words and die, in the name of Jesus.

7) Every Powers that stopped my parents, that wants to stop me, the Lord stop you now, in the name of Jesus.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .

Ok. Seen. Thank you so much.
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 5:18pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=Eulalia post=89648802]

Ok. Seen. Thank you so much.[/quote

Glory be to God.]
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 11:56am On May 18, 2020
TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
DAY 5. (18TH, MAY, 2020)
PRAISE/WORSHIP.
PRAYERS.
1) Powers planning to make me broke after wedding, be executed in the name of Jesus.
2) Powers planning 3-6 months marriage for me, you shall not succeed, summersault and die, in the name of Jesus.
3) Any satanic wedding planner, planning disgrace for me on my wedding day, you shall not live to see it, in the name of Jesus.
4) River baths I have had, either in the dream or in the physical, that has washed away my beauty, O Lord, have mercy and restore me, in the name of Jesus.
5) Any witchcraft bird, flying to monitor me and report my case to the witchcraft coven, be electrocuted, in the name of Jesus.
6) Blood of Jesus, erase my name from the register of death this year, in the name of Jesus.
7) I AM THAT I AM, arise and deliver me out of my Egypt, in the name of Jesus.
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 7:50am On May 19, 2020

TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

DAY 6. (19TH, MAY, 2020)

PRAISE/WORSHIP.

PRAYERS.

1) Powers that are sharing my glory with me, be cut off, in the name of Jesus.

2) Powers that are using my glory more than me, be roasted to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

3) Powers that are saying I will dream good dreams, but they shall not manifest, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

4) Powers in my foundation, that has covenanted late marriage with my ancestors, die, in the name of Jesus.

5) Marine powers that has married me before I was born, the Lord separate us today, by the blood of Jesus.

6) Occultic powers that are using my virtues to enrich themselves, be exposed and disgrace by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7) Any evil priest on any evil altar, ministering against my marital breakthrough, receive Holy Ghost whipping, in the name of Jesus.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 7:52pm On May 20, 2020

TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

DAY 7. (20TH, MAY, 2020)

PRAISE/WORSHIP.

PRAYERS.

1) Every unfriendly friend, that has taken my name or picture to any witchdoctor, in order to afflict my glory, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

2) By the blood of Jesus, I break every covenant have with the waters, in the name of Jesus.

3) O Lord, let the strong man/woman that has married the daughters/sons of my father's house, be put to death, in the name of Jesus.

4) O Lord, let the strong man/woman that has married the daughters/sons of my mother's house, be put to death, in the name of Jesus.

5) Anything in my foundation, that pushes people out of their marriages, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.

6) By the blood of Jesus, I separate myself from every spiritual marriage and parental duties, in the name of Jesus.

7) When it is time for me to meet my Divine partner, I shall not be absent, in the name of Jesus.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 8:04pm On May 20, 2020
Amen.
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 8:04am On May 21, 2020

TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.

DAY 8. (21ST, MAY, 2020)

PRAISE/WORSHIP.

PRAYERS.

1) I shall not miss God's will for me, in the name of Jesus.

2) Anyone in the house of my ordained spouse, programmed to oppose our marriage in the future, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

3) O Lord, take off from me, every garment that chases away good things, in the name of Jesus.

4) Holy Spirit, endow me with your fruits for a successful marriage, in the name of Jesus.

5) I shall not wait for my rightful partner in vain, in the name of Jesus.

6) I shall not over-wait for the right partner, in the name of Jesus.

7) Mistake I will make, that will turn my life upside down, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 8:41am On May 22, 2020

A TWENTY ONE DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME, FOR MARRIAGABLE SINGLES AND SINGLES THAT WANTS TO PRAY AHEAD OF THEIR MARRIAGE FOR FUTURE MARITAL SUCCESS.

TEN PRAYERS PER DAY.

DAY 9. (22ND, MAY, 2020)

PRAISE/WORSHIP.

PRAYERS.

1) O God of Transformation, give my Divine partner a heart after your own, in the name of Jesus.

2) If my Divine partner is still an unbeliever, O Lord, encounter Him/Her, in the name of Jesus.

3) If my Divine partner is still a baby Christian, O Lord, make Him/Her mature, in Jesus name.

4) If my Divine partner is still in the wrong Church, O Lord, direct Him/Her to the right one, in the name of Jesus.

5) If my spouse is still doing the wrong job, O Lord, push Him/Her to the right one, in the name of Jesus.

6) If my Divine partner is still with the wrong friends, O Lord, separate Him/Her from them, in the name of Jesus.

7) If the both of us are not yet around each other, O Lord, connect us, in the name of Jesus.

9) O God, arise and change the story of every marriagable singles to glory, in Jesus name.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 9:22am On May 23, 2020

A TWENTY ONE DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME, FOR MARRIAGABLE SINGLES AND SINGLES THAT WANTS TO PRAY AHEAD OF THEIR MARRIAGE FOR FUTURE MARITAL SUCCESS.

TEN PRAYERS PER DAY.

DAY 10. (23RD, MAY, 2020)

PRAISE/WORSHIP.

PRAYERS.

1) My Character shall not be a problem to my spouse, in the name of Jesus.

2) Anything in my life, that is against the Will of God for my marriage, be removed by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

3) Idols in the household of my Divine partner, assigned to wreck havoc in our marriage, receive Divine judgement, in the name of Jesus.

4) O Lord my God, don't let good things be too hard for me to achieve with my Divine partner, in the name of Jesus.

5) By the blood of Jesus, I cancel every mistake that will scatter my home, in the name of Jesus.

6) O Lord, open doors of Divine wealth, in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

7) O Lord, let every "but" be cancelled in my life and in the life of my spouse, in the name of Jesus.

9) O God, arise and change the story of every marriagable singles to glory, in Jesus name.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 12:07pm On May 24, 2020

TEN PRAYERS PER DAY.

DAY 11. (24TH, MAY, 2020)

PRAISE/WORSHIP.

PRAYERS.

1) I shall not marry my partner in a bad condition, in the name of Jesus.

2) My Partner shall not marry me in a bad condition, in the name of Jesus.

3) I snatch away my crown of marriage from whoever that has stolen it from me, in the name of Jesus.

4) Powers that has tampered with my dream life, in order to stop me from seeing my Divine partner clearly, die in the name of Jesus.

5) O God of perfection, arise and perfect every imperfection in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

6) I shall not wear the wrong shoe size for marriage, in the name of Jesus.

7) O Lord, let my prayers cancel every problems I will face in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 8:39am On May 25, 2020
TEN PRAYERS PER DAY.
DAY 12. (25TH, MAY, 2020)
PRAISE/WORSHIP.
PRAYERS.
1) Please raise up your right hand and say this for 21 times----- Henceforth, I divorce my will, to accept God's will, in the name of Jesus.
2) Every relationship blocking my marriage, be dissolved, in the name of Jesus.
3) O Lord, have mercy on me if I have rejected your choice, in the name of Jesus.
4) Marriage like hell fire, shall not be my portion, in the name of Jesus.
5) Marriage that will take me to hell fire, I reject you, in the name of Jesus.
6) Powers from my father's house, that hates good marriage, die in the name of Jesus.
7) Powers from my mother's house, that hates good marriage, die in the name of Jesus.
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 9:27am On May 26, 2020
TEN PRAYERS PER DAY.
DAY 13. (26TH, MAY, 2020)
PRAISE/WORSHIP.
PRAYERS.
1) I Shall not marry my enemy, in the name of Jesus.
2) My Children shall not marry their enemies, in the name of Jesus.
3) I shall be fruitful and I shall eat the fruit of my labour, in the name of Jesus.
4) My Divine spouse shall not marry another partner, in the name of Jesus.
5) My marriage shall not be used as a bad example, in the name of Jesus.
6) You my Divine husband/wife, where are thou? Appear by fire ! in the name of Jesus.
7) O God, let me know when you are speaking to me, in the name of Jesus.
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 8:47pm On May 26, 2020
Good evening

1 Like

Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 11:01am On May 27, 2020
TEN PRAYERS PER DAY.
DAY 14. (27TH, MAY, 2020)
PRAISE/WORSHIP.
PRAYERS.
1) My legs, you shall not take me to the wrong marriage, in the name of Jesus. (Hold your legs as you do so).
2) My heart, you shall not lead me to the wrong spouse, in the name of Jesus. (Touch your heart as you pray)
3) My eyes, you shall not be deceived by what you see, in the name of Jesus. (Touch your eyes as you pray)
4) My hands, you shall not receive what will put you in trouble, in the name of Jesus. (Move your hands closer to your mouth as you pray on them)
5) Henceforth, I receive grace to keep my body for God and for marriage, in the name of Jesus.
6) O Lord, let me be acceptable in the eyes of my divine partner, in the name of Jesus.
7) Last minute disappointment shall not befall me, in the name of Jesus.
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by tipscogreen: 11:27am On May 27, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST ; THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK) PRESENTS : PRAY YOUR WAY TO MARITAL BLISS.
TEN NEW PRAYERS PER DAY.
DAY 1. (14TH, JULY, 2020)
PRAISE/WORSHIP.
PRAYERS.
1) Anyone that is yet to get married amongst my friends, that says I will not get married before them, you are a liar, receive divine judgement, in the name of Jesus.
2) Anyone that is yet to get married amongst my siblings, that says I will no get married, the Lord rebuke you, in Jesus name.
3) Anyone whose child is yet to get married in my mother's house, that denies me of my marriage now, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
4) Anyone whose child is yet to get married in my father's house, that says my marriage will not be possible, your time is up, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
5) If it is a curse not to get married on time in my bloodline, let it be broken by the blood of Jesus.
6) Anything evil that has been done with my hair, in order to transfer my glory, be averted and punish your doers, in the name of Jesus.
7) Any evil soap I have bathed with in the past, that has robbed me off my virtues, I cancel your effect by the blood of Jesus.
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .

Good morning sir, Please is there any program or seminar you organized for the single outside social media. I'll like to attain if it within Lagos.
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 4:24pm On May 27, 2020
tipscogreen:

Good morning sir, Please is there any program or seminar you organized for the single outside social media. I'll like to attain if it within Lagos.

Good afternoon sir. For now, no sir. This is just a personal prayer programme that would be going on for 21 days for singles online. It has no physical meeting point.

Thanks for commenting.

God bless you.
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 9:56am On May 28, 2020
TEN PRAYERS PER DAY.
DAY 15. (28TH, MAY, 2020)
PRAISE/WORSHIP.
PRAYERS.
1) Divine Judgement of God, swallow up every wicked judgement, pronounced over my life, in the name of Jesus.
2) Divine judgement of God, swallow up every wicked judgement, pronounced over the life of my spouse, in the name of Jesus.
3) Divine judgement of God, swallow up every wicked judgement, pronounced over my children, in the name of Jesus.
4) Divine judgement of God, swallow up every wicked judgement, pronounced over my family, in the name of Jesus.
5) Divine judgement of God swallow up every wicked judgement, pronounced over my spouse's family, in the name of Jesus.
6) Let the judgement that came upon the gods of the Egyptians, come upon everything that my enemies believe in, in the name of Jesus.
7) O Lord, push my pharoah and his chariots into the red sea, and let them die in it, in the the name of Jesus.
9) O God, arise and change the story of every marriageable singles to glory, in Jesus name.
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 2:16pm On May 29, 2020
TEN PRAYERS PER DAY.
DAY 16. (29TH, MAY, 2020)
PRAISE/WORSHIP.
PRAYERS.
1) My Father, kill every ungodly love I have towards the wrong partners, in the name of Jesus.
2) Enemies disguised as friends, assigned to destroy me, be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name.
3) Thou spirit of lust, troubling God's plan for my life, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
4) Holy Spirit open my spiritual eyes and spiritual ears in my walk with God, in the name of Jesus .
5) Blood of Jesus, erase my name from the lists of candidates of broken marriages, in the name of Jesus.
6) Holy Spirit, make me sensitive enough to know my divine partner, in Jesus name.
7) O Lord, clear away every wrong partner, blocking the right partner, in the name of Jesus.
9) O God, arise and change the story of every marriageable singles to glory, in Jesus name.
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .
Re: Pray Your Way To Marital Bliss : Day 21. by MFMRevivalist: 1:24pm On May 30, 2020

A TWENTY ONE DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME, FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES AND SINGLES THAT WANTS TO PRAY AHEAD OF THEIR MARRIAGE FOR FUTURE MARITAL SUCCESS.

TEN PRAYERS PER DAY.

DAY 17. (30TH, MAY, 2020)

PRAISE/WORSHIP.

PRAYERS.

1) I shall not crawl into my promise land, in the name of Jesus.

2) I shall not labour for another woman/man to come and enjoy in my stead, in the name of Jesus.

3) O Lord, convert my place of shame and disgrace, to my place of honour and celebration, in the name of Jesus.

4) O Lord, turn my mess into a message, in the name of Jesus.

5) O Lord, engrace me to make testimonies out of my tests, in the name of Jesus.

6) O Lord, turn my miseries into ministries, in the name of Jesus.

7) O Lord, Crown my efforts in this prayer programme, in the name of Jesus.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus, Did He Have Children / All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians / The Thin Line Between Adversity And Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.