Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Infinix Note 7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 (2510 Views)

Xiaomi Announces The Redmi Note 7 With 6GB RAM, Starting At N54,000 / Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 7 by atheistandproud(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2020
losdiose:

Where can I acquire it in Nigeria when the retail price is finally out?

Slot
Pointek
Raya
Fine Brothers

Depends on where you live.
Re: Infinix Note 7 by atheistandproud(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2020
losdiose:

I wanna contact you in private

Already replied your PM
Re: Infinix Note 7 by ddjay: 9:53pm On May 26, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:
Don't forget they have to pay Davido....that's one good reason for the inflated price. Well, they are have aggressive marketers to help them push this crap... Even Redmi note 7 takes this nonsense to the cleaners
grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 by ddjay: 9:57pm On May 26, 2020
skywalker240:
Simply put,

the G70 is a little bit qiute impressive.

the main ish here are the poor resolution for a 7" its just too bland.

the Pricing, while the G70 is a good mid-ranger almost on par with SD665 but the truth here is that Transsion would always be Transsion and this is where they goofed real big.

if they had retailed it for 15k or 20k short of that price, it would have been managable (i had to use that word manageble because it would augment the 720p in 7" and the non availability of type c usb)

personally, i would'nt have said anything. But the pricing is so abominable to the eyes, ears and the brain.
Oga u try sef, to me the IN7 should be like 40k because the only good thing is the soc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 7 by ddjay: 9:59pm On May 26, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Guyy you should be writing articles for sites like XDA or set up a blog. This piece was worth the read.
Abi o, but to put this your name in sentence form will be like "Dave wey dey kraze 16 times" grin abeg no vex
Re: Infinix Note 7 by KrazyDave16(m): 11:00pm On May 26, 2020
ddjay:

Abi o, but to put this your name in sentence form will be like "Dave wey dey kraze 16 times" grin abeg no vex

Lol
No izh grin
Re: Infinix Note 7 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Whats the current price of these phones now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Pop 8 - Best Of The Pop Series / What Is Your Present Caller Tunez / Cant Hear Callers On My Bb Torch 9800 Except On Speaker Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.