Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

RELIGION IS A SCAM! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RELIGION IS A SCAM! (834 Views)

Religion Is Ridiculous / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 11:54am On May 15, 2020
the people in our world today are into religion fully without even thinking for once the origin,how it all started,who wrote the religous books..the contents or info inside can be confusin when having a rethink,miracles beyond imagination(to be continued..)

4 Likes

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
do you really believe someone can feed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 3 fishes?,.or you want me to believe an axehead was caused to float (2kings6:5-7)?..or a man killed a lion with his bare hands?..pls its time we stop fooling around

3 Likes

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 12:08pm On May 15, 2020
the wages of sin is death,but we swim everytime in the ocean of sins,but we are still alive..the big question now is does satan the devil even exist?,do angels exist? have you seen or met one?..you fast and pray for days and still notice your problem unsolved,..

3 Likes

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 12:12pm On May 15, 2020
now your religious leaders are becoming rich but you,you are still poor..lol,have a rethink. where's your so proclaim god in this covid19 pandemic?,c'mon you smarter than this

4 Likes

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 12:19pm On May 15, 2020
some religious leaders know the way to manipulate you,they keep preaching about success,about sowing of seed and paying of tithe..indirectly draining from you,..you see them saying they were chosen by god but yet they cannot pray for sick patient..they know how to decieve you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 12:24pm On May 15, 2020
lazarus come forth,and he came forth..my people do you believe that?..after 3days? lol,the devil was once an angel of god,he is the father,mentor and driver of all evil,has anyone seen him??..truth be told,scientist are right about religion..

1 Like

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 12:30pm On May 15, 2020
i'll be back later..i'm ready for anybody that would want to say otherwise,i cant let my people be fooled like this..religion is a big scam

5 Likes

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by Kayouzka(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2020
Thanks for your information ride on
Let them know...
Religion is a scam!!!

1 Like

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by StrikeBack(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2020
Knew this since 1876

Religion na business

2 Likes

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by sonmvayina(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2020
The elites and leaders need it, to make the citizens more governable..
Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by IamMichael(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2020
I'm happy my people are waking up!

1 Like

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by MuttleyLaff: 6:02pm On May 15, 2020
ONEarrow:
the people in our world today are into religion fully without even thinking for once the origin,how it all started,who wrote the religous books..the contents or info inside can be confusin when having a rethink,miracles beyond imagination(to be continued..)

Kayouzka:
Thanks for your information ride on
Let them know...
Religion is a scam!!!

StrikeBack:
Knew this since 1876

Religion na business

sonmvayina:
The elites and leaders need it, to make the citizens more governable..

IamMichael:
I'm happy my people are waking up!
"What God the Father considers to be pure and genuine religion is this: to take care of orphans and widows in their suffering and to keep oneself from being corrupted by the world. "
- James 1:27

You lot don't have an idea. You don't know what true and pure religion is, lmao. Pfft You havent a clue what, religion, without a fault or flaw is. Smh.
Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 6:02pm On May 15, 2020
it was recorded that moses turned river to blood,rod changed into a sepent,his hand made leprous,..lots miracles were recorded but the one that drew my attention most is he divided the red sea! you believe that?

1 Like

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by sonmvayina(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"What God the Father considers to be pure and genuine religion is this: to take care of orphans and widows in their suffering and to keep oneself from being corrupted by the world. "

You lot don't have an idea. You don't know what true and pure religion is, lmao. Pfft You havent a clue what, religion, without a fault or flaw is. Smh.

And you know these because you read it from a book or because you had one of those Eureka moments?..

2 Likes

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by MuttleyLaff: 6:08pm On May 15, 2020
ONEarrow:
it was recorded that moses turned river to blood,rod changed into a sepent,his hand made leprous,..lots miracles were recorded but the one that drew my attention most is he divided the red sea! you believe that?
Is that all?
What of Enoch and Elijah then? Do they getting got up in the air baffle you too, lmao, hmm?
Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 6:10pm On May 15, 2020
Another miracle is when joshua made the sun and moon stood still,poisoned pottage made harmless (2kings 4:38-41),are you kiddin me?,you want us to believe?lol..we now know the truth

1 Like

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by MuttleyLaff: 6:11pm On May 15, 2020
sonmvayina:
And you know these because you read it from a book or because you had one of those Eureka moments?..
Some of us know because we do have it and some dont have it or they refuse to have it, lmao

I am waiting for you round the corner bend, lmao, please don't think I have forgotten about you or that you've been left off the hook. You of course know what I am talking about, lmao.
Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by sonmvayina(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Is that all?
What of Enoch and Elijah then? Do they getting got up in the air baffle you too, lmao, hmm?

They are not real stories.. They are allegory and metaphors.. They are meant to teach us certain spiritual principles and values.. Every culture has theirs...

God is the universal divine consciousness... Personified.. The personified name varies from culture to culture.. The creator of the heavens and the earth. He is not a man or human being and most importantly NOT PART OF CREATION.
Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by sonmvayina(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Some of us know because we do have it and some dont have it or they refuse to have it, lmao

I am waiting for you round the corner bend, lmao, please don't think I have forgotten about you or that you've been left off the hook. You of course know what I am talking about, lmao.

Spit it out...
Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 6:24pm On May 15, 2020
the likes of oyedepo,adeboye,tb joshua,suleman,chris oyakilome,pastor oritsejafor etc now living rich and flashy while you're still poor thinking of how to pay your next tithe and offerings..the covid19 exposed them all,never in my life would i have believed that a virus would shut down churches and mosques..unbelievable!,i heard they all hid their faces..lol

2 Likes

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by MuttleyLaff: 6:29pm On May 15, 2020
sonmvayina:
They are not real stories.. They are allegory and metaphors.. They are meant to teach us certain spiritual principles and values.. Every culture has theirs...

God is the universal divine consciousness... Personified.. The personified name varies from culture to culture.. The creator of the heavens and the earth. He is not a man or human being and most importantly NOT PART OF CREATION.
sonmvayina please explain yourself
1/ How do you mean "God is the universal divine consciousness"?
2/ How do you God is personified?
3/ Yahushua Ha Mashiasch aka Jesus Christ is son of man, meaning He is an offspring of mankind or human being.
sonmvayina, are you then saying that Jesus Christ is not God incarnate?(i.e. is not God embodied in human form)
4/ Who is the creator of the heavens and the earth?
5/ Who most importantly is PART OF CREATION?
Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 6:33pm On May 15, 2020
did jesus opened a church?,did he own a horse? but our jesus wana be preachers own private jets..imagine what your money has done to the life of a man like you,no wonder they misses you any service day you're not in church..lol

1 Like

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by MuttleyLaff: 6:38pm On May 15, 2020
ONEarrow:
the likes of oyedepo, adeboye, tb joshua, suleman, chris oyakilome, pastor oritsejafor etc now living rich and flashy while you're still poor thinking of how to pay your next tithe and offerings..the covid19 exposed them all, never in my life would i have believed that a virus would shut down churches and mosques..unbelievable!, i heard they all hid their faces..lol
Everyone will reap what they sow. It is an unfailing principle.

COVID-19 aka Coronavirus aka Aunty Coro exposed quite a lot. It demystified. It removed the confusion, removed the false aura of invincibility and prowess.

With the help of COVID-19, with the tide going out, we got to find out who has been swimming naked.
Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by sonmvayina(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
sonmvayina please explain yourself
1/ How do you mean "God is the universal divine consciousness"?
2/ How do you God is personified?
3/ Yahushua Ha Mashiasch aka Jesus Christ is son of man, meaning He is an offspring of mankind or human being.
sonmvayina, are you then saying that Jesus Christ is not God incarnate?(i.e. is not God embodied in human form)
4/ Who is the creator of the heavens and the earth?
5/ Who most importantly is PART OF CREATION?

1.God is the totality of the consciousness of the universe fully embodied and personified.. I just added the divine because it is holy...
2. You know what personification means.. Don't you?.. It means consciousness given human attributes.. For the sole purpose of reminding ourselves that we are part of it and it is part of us..
3.jesus is a Roman/Greek created character.. Just to distract you from worshipping your creator.. It has got nothing to do with the creator..
4. Creator goes by different names in different cultures.. AMEN RA in ancient Egypt, Chukwu in igbo, Eledumare in yoruba, Osanobua in edo, Vishnu in India, Hashem in Hebrew, etc..
5. God is not part of creation, but the whole of creation itself.. God is existence itself, not part of it..
Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 6:43pm On May 15, 2020
though it has helped us in many ways,just imagine what would have become of us if we weren't taught religion,the crime rate,the killings,the kidnapping,the immoralities would have been too high to handle..HENCE THEY LIED TO SAVE THE SITUATION INSTEAD..

1 Like

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 7:09pm On May 15, 2020
a lazy man failed financially in life,finally concluded that it was a spiritual force from his village that has been following him,then ran to a church for solution,he was prayed for and he repented (just how they get hold of you),he became a tireless preacher,he would preach from mornin to night thinking he would make heaven...now he's 58yrs old,no wife,child,car or even a good house.. just imagine if he later finds out that religion is a scam,what would become of him??

2 Likes

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by IamMichael(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Hey MuttleyLaff, tell us what religion is...Looks like you really have the right knowledge of it.
Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 7:23pm On May 15, 2020
he's the god of yesterday,today and forever..have you imagined why he hasnt destroyed us?,check out the immoralities in our world today you'll see that sodom and gomorrah learnt from this generation..lol

1 Like

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 7:30pm On May 15, 2020
even the religious believers cannot defend whats happening here..lol,you're all speechless because the truth is right before your eyes,i heard people saying god showed them heaven and hell fire..lol,funny people

2 Likes

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by MuttleyLaff: 8:57pm On May 15, 2020
IamMichael:
Hey MuttleyLaff, tell us what religion is...Looks like you really have the right knowledge of it.
Your wish is my command.

Religion, is consistent and conscientious regularity, to show empathy in words, thoughts, deeds and/or actions to others. I can go further more on that but that there is enough to make sense of what religion that is true, pure and the sort God won't fault nor find flaw with.
Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by Roycemadeit(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2020
God, the universal conscious, the origin of all, is not religious.

A religious God, like that of the Christians, is man-made. He is partial, jealous, wicked and, of course, he is deceitful.

2 Likes

Re: RELIGION IS A SCAM! by ONEarrow: 9:29pm On May 15, 2020
Roycemadeit:
God, the universal conscious, the origin of all, is not religious.

A religious God, like that of the Christians, is man-made. He is partial, jealous, wicked and, of course, he is deceitful.
i still dont know why they cant see the reality behind religion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repent From Your Evil Ways And Turn Back To God. / Uprooting The Tree Of Non-achievement. / The Origin Of Paternity Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.