Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? (900 Views)

Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. / Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Kei144(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Around 4 am this morning, Nigeria time, I was sleeping and in a dream. The dream was full of meaningless activities. At a point somebody asked me a question about a location that was in front of me and I responded to the question. (I don’t remember what exactly the question was about, neither my response.) The person that asked the question then said, “Two weeks will be 31st”. I woke up immediately.

I began to ponder about 31st. I immediately connected it to 21st, which is today. There is the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction taking place today. Some Christians have connected the conjunction with the signs of Revelation 12. In the signs of Revelation 12, Jupiter is believed to represent the man child. The sign of Re. 12:1 occurred in the sky in September 2017, in which star constellation Virgo represented the woman of Revelation 12. Jupiter represented the child in the womb of Virgo, etc. In the December 21st conjunction, Saturn is believed to represent Satan closing in on the man child (Jupiter). This is understood by many to mean the sign of Re. 12:3.

Re. 12:3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
Re. 12:4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

The occurrence of the sign of Re. 12:3 today implies that the woman of Revelation 12 is about to give birth. When is the childbirth going to be? That is where I think the 31st may come in.

Re. 2:10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.

My thinking is that if the dragon of Revelation 12 begins activity on 21st, there will be ten days of awe, during which the kingdom of darkness will use their agents to seriously persecute true followers of Jesus Christ. The persecution will cause a separation between the wheat and the tares (Mt. 13:24-30). The people that belong to the wheat will be adopted by God as His eternal sons by resurrection (Ro. 1:4). The sons of God will transform from mortal to immortality (1 Cor. 15:53). The rapture of the sons of God to heaven will take place some days after the resurrection.

Jupiter and Saturn will be closest in the sky today by 7.22 pm Nigeria time. Ten days after will be 7.22 pm on December 31st.

Celebrating Winter 2020 and the great Conjunction

Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2020
It's reminding you to go for cross over night service.

1 Like

Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Cubana04: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2020
Dey there they mumu yourself, make pant dey wear you

3 Likes

Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by hakeem4(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2020
It doesn’t mean anything my friend.

1 Like

Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by THUNDER4real(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2020
mtchewww

1 Like

Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by OkCornel(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2020
We bring to you today’s episode of;

“Kei144 and his end time paranoia”

Stay tuned and enjoy the show...

3 Likes

Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Dracoe(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
It means you are 4days backward. Two weeks from then will be 31st angry grin

1 Like

Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Kei144(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Kei144(m): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2020
here ya go. this one might answer your question....

Thread: The Date For WW3 is January 31st, 2021 (Page 2) https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4605812/pg2#84440425

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4635351/pg1#84459748
Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Kobojunkie: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2020
Kei144:
here ya go. this one might answer your question....

Thread: The Date For WW3 is January 31st, 2021 (Page 2) https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4605812/pg2#84440425

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4635351/pg1#84459748
how much you want bet say no be that day either? undecided
Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Kei144(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Kei144(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by LikeAking: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2020
Op stop been naive rapture n co na scam.

Wake up from jonzing.

31st will come n go like every oda day.

1 Like

Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
31st don reach finish!

1 Like

Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Kei144(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kei144:
Around 4 am this morning, Nigeria time, I was sleeping and in a dream. The dream was full of meaningless activities. At a point somebody asked me a question about a location that was in front of me and I responded to the question. (I don’t remember what exactly the question was about, neither my response.) The person that asked the question then said, “Two weeks will be 31st”. I woke up immediately.

I began to ponder about 31st. I immediately connected it to 21st, which is today. There is the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction taking place today. Some Christians have connected the conjunction with the signs of Revelation 12. In the signs of Revelation 12, Jupiter is believed to represent the man child. The sign of Re. 12:1 occurred in the sky in September 2017, in which star constellation Virgo represented the woman of Revelation 12. Jupiter represented the child in the womb of Virgo, etc. In the December 21st conjunction, Saturn is believed to represent Satan closing in on the man child (Jupiter). This is understood by many to mean the sign of Re. 12:3.

Re. 12:3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
Re. 12:4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

The occurrence of the sign of Re. 12:3 today implies that the woman of Revelation 12 is about to give birth. When is the childbirth going to be? That is where I think the 31st may come in.

Re. 2:10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.

My thinking is that if the dragon of Revelation 12 begins activity on 21st, there will be ten days of awe, during which the kingdom of darkness will use their agents to seriously persecute true followers of Jesus Christ. The persecution will cause a separation between the wheat and the tares (Mt. 13:24-30). The people that belong to the wheat will be adopted by God as His eternal sons by resurrection (Ro. 1:4). The sons of God will transform from mortal to immortality (1 Cor. 15:53). The rapture of the sons of God to heaven will take place some days after the resurrection.

Jupiter and Saturn will be closest in the sky today by 7.22 pm Nigeria time. Ten days after will be 7.22 pm on December 31st.

Celebrating Winter 2020 and the great Conjunction

I'd been seeing this your 31st but it didn't make sense until now.

It seems something unprecedented in a couple of millenniums is taking place today.

Let"s wait till the end of the year because i just might have an idea of what it is.

God bless.
Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Kei144(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
The significance of the 31st spoken to me in the dream is the content of this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6339724/crucified-christ-though-live-yet

The content of the above-indicated thread fulfills so many prophecies. On April 30, 2000, the then Pastor of MFM Nsukka, Enugu State, while praying after sermon suddenly shouted: "A great evangelist is here. This person will discover a principle that heals incurable diseases. He will be known worldwide."

In the mid-90s, white evangelists who ministered at a Christian workshop in Port Harcourt said: "Nigerians the whole world is waiting for you."

In 2002, while traveling in a Peace Mass Transit from Nsukka to Awka, I talked about some things God revealed to me that He will do. One man in the bus, a native of Achi, in Oji River LGA of Enugu Sate, said that in support of the things that I said that one American evangelist ministered in Assemblies of God, Achi, and declared something like this: "Very soon, somebody from this area will begin to do miracles, but he is not here."

When I shared with a friend who was a lecturer in UNIZIK the things that God revealed to me, in 2002, the friend told me that he read one book by Kenneth Hagin, in which he described the end-time revival and stated that the miracles will be commonest in Nigeria.

The time is now! The principles that I have been looking for for years finally concretised on December 31st, 2020.

1 Like

Re: I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Kei144:
The significance of the 31st spoken to me in the dream is the content of this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6339724/crucified-christ-though-live-yet

The content of the above-indicated thread fulfills so many prophecies. On April 30, 2000, the then Pastor of MFM Nsukka, Enugu State, while praying after sermon suddenly shouted: "A great evangelist is here. This person will discover a principle that heals incurable diseases. He will be known worldwide."

In the mid-90s, white evangelists who ministered at a Christian workshop in Port Harcourt said: "Nigerians the whole world is waiting for you."

In 2002, while traveling in a Peace Mass Transit from Nsukka to Awka, I talked about some things God revealed to me that He will do. One man in the bus, a native of Achi, in Oji River LGA of Enugu Sate, said that in support of the things that I said that one American evangelist ministered in Assemblies of God, Achi, and declared something like this: "Very soon, somebody from this area will begin to do miracles, but he is not here."

When I shared with a friend who was a lecturer in UNIZIK the things that God revealed to me, in 2002, the friend told me that he read one book by Kenneth Hagin, in which he described the end-time revival and stated that the miracles will be commonest in Nigeria.

The time is now! The principles that I have been looking for for years finally concretised on December 31st, 2020.
This is a new year... Find yourself something meaning full doing

(1) (Reply)

Some Lies From Scientists / A Prayer For Nigeria / I Need To Join A Christain Youth Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.