Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

She Should Be Blame---Family Of Man Who Beat Up His Wife And Posted On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Should Be Blame---Family Of Man Who Beat Up His Wife And Posted On Facebook (420 Views)

“I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm / Soldier Who Beat Up Baba Fryo Is An Imposter, Has Been Arrested (Pictures) / Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Should Be Blame---Family Of Man Who Beat Up His Wife And Posted On Facebook by Bibiyobra: 1:30pm On May 15, 2020
Mr Afobaje beat up his baby mama and boastfully posted the photos on Facebook daring her to call her Police to arrest him.....

Mr Afobaje was arrested by the Lagos state government and is presently in detention and will be charged to court today Friday May 15th for battering his his baby mama but his family says she is to blame......

(1) (Reply)

‘my Thing Is Sweet In The Middle’- Tiwa Savage Claims (video). / Watch How Tiwa Savage Drag Davido’s Sister Sharon On A Twerking Battle (video). / Mojo Exposes Gucci Mane! I'm No Snitch! I Saved Your Life! Tell The Truth Gucci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.