Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags (8186 Views)

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by RTSC: 8:26pm On May 16, 2020
otipoju:

If only you were this passionate about your own life, you too could have been somebody great. Live your life bro and let others live theirs as long as they are not hurting you or standing in your way.
Do you have any inkling about my life to know I am not great?

Do you think everybody on nairaland is on your level?

If davido didn't want us to have an opinion, he wouldn't have posted his sex life publicly.

BTW, how am I stopping her from living her life?
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by otipoju(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2020
RTSC:

Do you have any inkling about my life to know I am not great?

Do you think everybody on nairaland is on your level?

If davido didn't want us to have an opinion, he wouldn't have posted his sex life publicly.

BTW, how am I stopping her from living her life?

If you had something good going on in your life, you will not be this passionate about someone that clearly does not know you exist.

It may sound like an insult but try it for one year, focus all your attention on your goals and you'll see your interest in the life of the so called celebrities decrease.

You'll read their news, say okay and move on to more important things.
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by bignero: 11:16pm On May 16, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:

SHUT UP HE'S RIGHT. DIFFERENT STROKES KII U THERE!!

Many bobcok graduates and your likes are chiomas house help

So wetin you gain?
Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by FOLLYVENTURES: 11:28pm On May 16, 2020
bignero:

Many bobcok graduates and your likes are chiomas house help

So wetin you gain?

TYPICAL BLACK MAN THINKING. MODAFUCKA

1 Like

Re: 'I Just Gave Chioma The Cucumber In The Shower' – Davido Brags by bignero: 8:39am On May 17, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:

TYPICAL BLACK MAN THINKING. MODAFUCKA

Typical black man ,

Inferiority kiii you there...

Your masters the whites do they even go to school?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Woman With 'World's Biggest Mouth' (Graphic Photos) / Is Phyno Gay? This Photo Suggests That / Wonders!! 14 Year Old Girl Reveals How Tyga Has Been Toasting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.