Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES (2625 Views)

10 Most Visited Cities Around The World In 2018 / 27 cities around the world where expats are happy, rents are affordable / The Crazy Way Nigerians Have Colonized London And Other Cities Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by mytime24(f): 6:10pm On May 15, 2020
Z angry sad
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by niyogeol(m): 6:36pm On May 15, 2020
SweetJoystick:
E no go better for every person that has governed Nigeria, if them don die thier souls no go ever rest. Who cursed Nigeria?
When I left Nigeria the first time, I wake up every day to say this.

Nigeria leaders/politicians are wicked to their people and themselves. Very heartless set of human beings. A country that cannot boast of security or electricity in this age. And I see young people take side with their oppressors because of ethnic and religious beliefs. Shameful to say the least.

Given the ruinous effect of their administration/governance of the country, they don't find solace in the destruction they have caused. Reason why they go abroad for Medicare, send their kids abroad for studies, and even safe their loot abroad. Very demonic set of people. I wonder how they sleep at night. They have turned the country to a mess.

3 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Beautyaddy: 12:47am On May 16, 2020
SweetJoystick:
E no go better for every person that has governed Nigeria, if them don die thier souls no go ever rest. Who cursed Nigeria?
Of course Nigerians.
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Anonime1105(m): 2:46am On May 16, 2020
CHAII!!!! grin grin grin
NAIJA! grin cheesy grin
Our case is different

Giant of Africa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .....
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:01am On May 16, 2020
Asuito7:
How I wish Niger delta should have 100% control over their resources(oil and gas especially), then their cities would be close to these ones.

Rather there are begging for 13% out of something nature has blessed them in their own soil....smh angry
Give them Nigeria budget for 2020 and you will see no change. The governors of the Niger Delta from 1999 till present have all been fantastically corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Asuito7(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Give them Nigeria budget for 2020 and you will see no change. The governors of the Niger Delta from 1999 till present have all been fantastically corrupt.
in this life does it concern somebody much how a man or a people choose to use their money.

I put it to you that should Niger delta get their 100% money, the development in Niger delta would be more than what they have now whether you believe it or not.
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 16, 2020
Asuito7:
in this life does it concern somebody much how a man or a people choose to use their money.

I put it to you that should Niger delta get their 100% money, the development in Niger delta would be more than what they have now whether you believe it or not.
It won't change anything when you have Lawrence Aninis's and Shina Rambo's controlling the fund's. A thief can never bring development.

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Asuito7(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

It won't change anything when you have Lawrence Aninis's and Shina Rambo's controlling the fund's. A thief can never bring development.
a thief can not bring development according to you cheesy

Ok, if you say so those our past thieves(leaders) that develop Lagos and Abuja even though it is not to the level that we want, what do you have to say about that?

Or what of the Saudi Arabia Royal family that brought development to it's country, are you not aware of their thiving thiving(corruption).

Or you are not aware of the UAE prince. Or have you forgotten about the Libya under the dictator Gaddafi.

No need to go back and forth with you since you can't get that they are leaders that steals but yet do the needful for their country.

All what I am saying is that Niger delta should control their oil and gas which belongs to them shikena. Then we would talk about how they are faring as compared to their counterparts in the world.

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 16, 2020
Asuito7:
a thief can not bring development according to you cheesy

Ok, if you say so those our past thieves(leaders) that develop Lagos and Abuja even though it is not to the level that we want, what do you have to say about that?

Or what of the Saudi Arabia Royal family that brought development to it's country, are you not aware of their thiving thiving(corruption).

Or you are not aware of the UAE prince. Or have you forgotten about the Libya under the dictator Gaddafi.

No need to go back and forth with you since you can't get that they are leaders that steals but yet do the needful for their country.

All what I am saying is that Niger delta should control their oil and gas which belongs to them shikena. Then we would talk about how they are faring as compared to their counterparts in the world.
Lagos and Abuja are not developed by any standards. Can any of the cities boast of 24 hour electricity,portable water, hospitals elected official go to or good sanitation? I repeat-no corrupt Nigerian politician can ever bring any development! They will rather loot billions of dollars they will never spend in their lifetimes.
You have never been to modern city in the world, so I don't blame you for thinking Lagos or Abuja is developed.

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Asuito7(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Lagos and Abuja are not developed by any standards. Can any of the cities boast of 24 hour electricity,portable water, hospitals elected official go to or good sanitation? I repeat-no corrupt Nigerian politician can ever bring any development! They will rather loot billions of dollars they will never spend in their lifetimes.
You have never been to modern city in the world, so I don't blame you for thinking Lagos or Abuja is developed.
I said they are developed yet not to the desired standard. Please I don't have to teach you English comprehension.

And you quickly said that I have never been to modern city in the world, how did you come to that conclusion? Do you know me? Or are you that hasty to reply with something you don't know without comprehending what I wrote?

Please if you are like this and you are going to write like this, don't quote me again.

Shalom
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 16, 2020
Asuito7:
I said they are developed yet not to the desired standard. Please I don't have to teach you English comprehension.

And you quickly said that I have never been to modern city in the world, how did you come to that conclusion? Do you know me? Or are you that hasty to reply with something you don't know without comprehending what I wrote?

Please if you are like this and you are going to write like this, don't quote me again.

Shalom
Money is not the problem of the Niger Delta, but corrupt leaders.
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Mbataku96(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2020
All this are visible proof that Biafra needs to come .
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Mannnn(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocating To Uyo / Almat Farms: The "Obudu Ranch" Of Abuja / How To Get To Ikeja City Mall From Ajao Estate By Public Transportation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.