Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Avris Nigeria Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Avris Nigeria Recruiting (12601 Views)

British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting / Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively / MTN Nigeria Recruiting For Team Lead Broadband System Planner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avris Nigeria Recruiting by jumie(f): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hello fellowlanders,

There is this new coy that seeks to recruit "all and sundry" into their organisation. You can check their website: www.avris-ng.org for more info.

But one thing baffles me- After logging on to their website, to apply, they asked that all applicants must first make a cash payment of 1000naira.

Has anyone had such experiences? Also, anybody with any info about the org should pleeeeaaaasssseeee share!!!!!

Best of luck
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by dalos(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2007
i tried the site but it is even not coming on if anybody knows of any opening pls inform me on 08069834561 or saintdalos@yahoo.com i reada bch wit 2.2
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by AlfaPrime: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2007
IN my humble opinion, any job advert (or scholarship advert ) where u have to pay money to get a job or more money is simply a scam. beware!!
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by nellycobs: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2007
what is this money meant for ? I never knew this fraudstars can go this lenght. I have paid N5000 to aXL management services for training after acliamed recruitment and nothing has happened up till now. Pls lts us be careful and smart in the face challenges of unemployment. Gpd help all of us . , Amen
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by Bassey231(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2007
grin grin My advice to all landers; fashy these people.Dem be crooks.
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by smilingjee(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2008
AVRIS is for real. It is an acronym derived from Accident Victim Rescue & Information Services of Nigeria. it is fully operational In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Osun, Kaduna, Borno, Adamawa, Ondo and Ekiti. They have just developed a new site www.avrisrescue.org and presently the recruitment for IT Staff is on. For more information, call 017413795 & 08086878227.
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by smilingjee(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2008
AVRIS is for real. It is an acronym derived from Accident Victim Rescue & Information Services of Nigeria. it is fully operational In Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Osun, Kaduna, Borno, Adamawa, Ondo, Abuja, Ekiti while other States of the Federation will emerge soonest. They have just developed a new site www.avrisrescue.org and presently the recruitment for IT Staff is on. For more information, call 017413795 & 08086878227.
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by slemdogg: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2008
@SMILINGGEE,WAT IS THE 1000 NAIRA FOR?
FROM WHAT I KNOW NOBODY TELLS YOU TO PAY FOR A JOB,EXCEPT IF ITS A 'JOB'
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by dejacrue: 5:21am On Jun 08, 2008
where u 've 2 pay 4 a job placement thru a recruitment co. is a scam
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2008
The site is so well done that i don't even know what to believe. I find it hard to believe that a government parastatal will be asking for money to conduct recruitment. I think someone who either works there or knows someone who works there will have to speak up.
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by smilingjee(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2008
@slemdogg, the 1000 naira fee which is payable to any AVRIS designated banks is for a four page A3 size from to be properly filled by the applicant. However, due to the cumbersome process the organisation has decided to introduce the use of scratch card which will soon commence. Note that, AVRIS for now is not a Federal, State or Local Government setup. It is a Non-Governmental Organisation which partners with other Governmental agencies.
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by smilingjee(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2008
I strongly implore all of u to check the site once more. All information about AVRIS can be accessed. You can CLICK ON STATE TO VIEW LIST OF APPROVED HOSPITALS, SERVICES, SOLUTION AND GALLERY. This aint scam.
they have telephone numbers and addresses which can be contacted.

www.avrisrescue.org
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by smilingjee(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2008
[[center]b]ACCIDENT VICTIM RESCUE & INFORMATION SERVICES OF NIGERIA
PRESS RELEASE
AVRIS TO EMPLOY 10, 500 YOUTHS NATIONWIDE[/b][/center]Accident Victim Rescue and Information Service (AVRIS), a non-governmental organisation, is to employ 10, 500 youths nationwide as part of its expansion programmes.
The National Executive Coordinator of AVRIS, Mr. Sunday Bamidele, said in a statement in Lagos at the weekend that out of the 13, 500 workers the organisation needed, 3, 000 had already been employed, adding that the remaining 10, 500 vacancies were to be filled to meet the requirements of AVRIS for effective coverage of the country.
Bamidele said while the employees would be used for rescue operations and other duties, the measure is also to reduce unemployment in the Labour Market.
He stressed that all the 10, 500 would include the 3, 000 Personnel that had already attended training which would be employed between September and October, this year, while they are expected to resume duties in all the 774 Local Government Areas of the Federation.
He said that the 3, 000 who had applied and attended interview need not to re-apply, adding that they should be prepared to resume “very soon” and would be redeployed to all the States of the Federation for rescue operations on Federal and State’s Highways.
He appealed to “all interested honest and dedicated youths to approach any branch of Skye Bank, Bank PHB, First Bank, Union Bank and UBA nearer to them from August 04 – 22, 2008 for the scratch cards with which they will use to apply online through our website: www.avrisrescue.org.
Bamidele also appealed to Governments at all levels to come to the aid of AVRIS, particularly in the provision of ambulances, office accommodation in the state capitals and all the 774 local councils across the nation.
According to him, “if we get assistance from the Government and the National Assembly to legislate on AVRIS Scheme, we will expand and employ up to 100, 000 youths, thereby reducing unemployment”.

He said since AVRIS was set up to compliment the efforts of NEMA, the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) and the Police, it needed the assistance of the Government, Corporate Organisations and public-spirited individuals to achieve its objectives.
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by smilingjee(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
Please get more info in you dailies as from August 04, 2008

Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by smilingjee(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
Please get more info in your dailies as from August 04, 2008
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by samtoye(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry
regardless of anything you might post here to convince people,smilingee or whatever your name is, you are all still FRAUDSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you and your OGAs have anything good for the jobless youth,you wont be asking for money! Also, scam get levels,Nwude,the man that scammed a brazillian bank for millions of dollars nko? whether you get site or you no get,whether you put advert for newspaper or CNN na your business, fraud na fraud!
If you have N1000 to waste,go dash richman your money! Time would tell,
Anything good doesnt have a "BUT" , N1000 multiplied by 10000 gullible job seekers, do the rest mathematics on your own!
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by tinuk: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
@smilingjee
ao could u people be like ds after what people are going thru
u still want to collect money to give out job, infact what is ur own self are u the CEO.afterall u are not even Govenment parastertals
they are the one u pay to fill their form na wah for u oooooo
if it's really REAL i don't see reason y pple must pay. sad sad
IT'S SO PATHETIC
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by edoziepat: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2008
This job is N2,500.00 and not N1,000.00.  Read the advert very well.   If it is a privae organization, why use the coat of arm of nigeria?
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by ozomagala: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2008
edoziepat:

This job is N2,500.00 and not N1,000.00. Read the advert very well. If it is a privae organization, why use the coat of arm of nigeria?

That is not Nigeria's Coat of Arm. I cant find the horses, etc.
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by Alabi30: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2008
You people are doing great job,

from Alabi,

visit my website.

www.naijanewjobs..com
www.naijacomm..com
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by ama27(f): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2008
e bami kigbe ole ole ole ole ole o! grin
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by smilingjee(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2008
Hurray, adverts are out as regards AVRIS Recruitment, besides check ur dailies for detailed information on updates!
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by smilingjee(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2008
vacancy

Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by smilingjee(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2008
Advert Modified

Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by BIZ: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2008
I could remember those days when we were in University of Ibadan. During Aluta, we used to sing this song for any corrupt school authority we are protesting against. So, i will crave your indulgence to sing this powerful song along with me for these 419ers, Scammers and fraudsters. "OLE, OLE, OLE, OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OLE, OLE, OLEEEEEEEEEEEEE". Sorry, for the benefit of my patriotic and innocent fellows who can not speak YORUBA. Am trying to call these disgruntled elements THIEF, THIEF and THIEF in aluta song. BARAU BANSAN.
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by brainwave(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2008
Hiya! BIZ, also a GR8 Uite, I truly rmemba thos days, Ole Ole Ole Oleeeeeeeee Oleeeeeeeee grin
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by findjobuba: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2008
my broda, I have seen all the info in your web. what baffles me is that one will have to pay #I000 AND #2000 FOR FORM AND RECRUITMENT FEES. HABA! PERSON NO GET JOB , WHY THE 3 OOO. THE FACT THAT SUCH KIND OF MONEY IS INVOLVE RISES SERIOUS DOUBT ON THE GENUENESS OF THE SCHEME.PLS. WE SHOULD NOT TURN THIS VERY GOOD MEDIUM USED IN DECIMATING GOOD INFO FOR OURSELF TO AVENUE OF SCAM. I BEG YOU GUYS IN THE NAME OF GOD
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by obidia(f): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
If for just filling forms you are asked to pay then you should know they are thieves don't even waste your time asking around run from the site.Good luck
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by dejiman(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2008
The first poster was right about the information but was wrong about the website given probably the website might be a fraud.

The real website for the job is http://www.avrisrescue.org/

Best of Luck

Remember to type this on google

>>> THE SEARCH STOPS HERE COMMUNITY FORUM<<<
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by nelly4(f): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2008
WHATS ALL THIS GIBRISH
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by mcabanum: 12:06am On Aug 14, 2008
poverty is our major problem in this part of the world,and this poverty has completely distorted our reasoning.we are very biased so far in the comments about avris just because u are to pay for the forms.how about people who donate continously to charitable organizations,how able people who pay to volunteer their time and talent.i cannot remember any body making similar comments about nigerian navy , army or police.These govt agancies have requested nigerians to pay to banks to obtain PIN numbers to access vacant positions and apply.we all run to the banks to pay and apply.no body said it was a STATE SCAM, no need to make noise now about avris, if u think its a scam dont apply, if u think its not a scam apply if u are interested, if u have the means u can even decide to donate a portion of ur monthly pay to then or red cross,SAVAN,rotary etc(1k monthly fron u can go a long way to save an accident victim), If you have doubts about the authenticity of organization make inquiries from CAC,
cheers, meanwhile the reason why i joined this forum has payed off.zenith job for my baby, thank u all.
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by richbigman(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2010
i think this guys are real and i gather from a reliable source that they are building another web site and this time they are coming out strong by providing jobs for nigerians. They are NGO and they specialize in Accident rescue mission. Let just wait till they are out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Private Sector: 10 Things you must know / Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going / Conoden Oil Limited Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.