Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Avris Nigeria Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Avris Nigeria Recruiting (12606 Views)

British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting / Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively / MTN Nigeria Recruiting For Team Lead Broadband System Planner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by robertonif: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2010
Ah! They're here again, AVRIS is nothing but an organised corporate frauster with captivating website n enticing defined objs out to turment d unsuspecting n innocent unemployed Nigerian youth. I half-way fell their victim in yr 2008 as a brand new job seeker. But I woke up after they started demanding for more cash even after scratch card of N2,500, Simple advice: RUN @ hearing of AVRIS. In fact, let's shout loud 4 govt- EFCC - to check their activities. cheesy
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by smilingjee(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2010
I really understand how some of us feel when we've invested our money, time and energy into an organization and don't get anything from it. Right from the onset i was a

leading member and a pioneer of AVRIS i actually designed the adverts used in most of the dailies for AVRIS but halfway things really got nasty as a result of highly

placed mismanagement by those at the helms of affairs and even those who were recruited.

AVRIS a was to provide prompt rescue assistance and initial medical treatment to victims of automobile accidents nationwide as well as information to relatives of such

unfortunate travelers about the accidents and its victims. Collection and provision of necessary detailed personal information for ease of identification and medical follow

up in the event of emergency or accident on land, rail, sea or airports and to keep and update statistics of all Nigerian travellers, for easy provision of information to

financial, educational institutions and Government agencies when necessary. To achieve that mission we had to designed an Emergency Identification Card to register

every traveller and collate data that are collected from the exercise. This card enables us supply relevant information to hospitals and doctors that would eventually treat

rescued accident victims and have access to details about relatives of those involved in accidents. Registration for card was 500 Naira when i joined but had to go up to

1000 naira because of the consumables and renewable annually.

At a point the organization was doing well, they even surpassed what FRSC would have achieved. I have scores of pictures of serious accident cases with me. However,

problem started when too many people were recruited as marketers of which 95% never showed up with the emergency identification cards given to them for public

subscription carting away with millions of naira. The leadership was also highly criticized for venturing into an elephant project without proper check and balances which

ultimately wrecked the project. Some loyalist like my humble self had to resign since we could not reach a compromise with the derailing administration but from what i

heard recently there may be light at the end of the tunnel. Let keep our fingers crossed!
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by Adeoladada: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2010
@mcabanum u may be right in some area,but let be sincere,pple are taking advantage on job seeker to take little money they have all in the name of employment,which is not right. Come to talk of it u mention POVERTY, I think u are going too far bcs no STANDARD ORGANISATION will ever ask for one useless money.Truely Nigerian Police and the likes ask for money bt if some1 can take the matter up legally,Im telling u they will deny it bcs it is nt legal.If this company needs people to donate money for them they shld say it,nt using this illegal means.We cant say bcs majority is blind we shld also go blind.Let us do wht is right.My advise is that if u feel like taking the risk apply.
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by kcwhyte: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2010
frauuuudddd!!!!!!!! beeeewaaaarrrreeee!!!!!!!
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by Avalani(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2010
This is a legitimate scam, pure and simple. An organisation that cannot afford to print out its own recruitment forms is not yet ready for business. I mean, they have a budget, don't they? and they budgeted for this recruitment, didn't they? (if they didn't, well, that says it all doesn't it.

A company that need you to pay for their recruitment form obviously think that they are doing you a favour. If they cannot afford a piece of paper, I wonder the quality of training or salary they will afford if ever you get the job.

Legitimate scam! crap!
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by richbigman(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
Guys I think this AVRIS people are real oh. their new site is out www.avrisrescues-ng.org a friend told me he has apply for a job with them.
Re: Avris Nigeria Recruiting by ADE200: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
When u are told to pay money for a job vacancy you need to be careful. There are a lot of people out there that try to take advantage of unemployed individuals desperation for a job

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's Three Factors You Can Provide To Get A Job: / Massive Media Recruitment At Arise TV / My Experience Searching For A Job (no Jokes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.