Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

7 Significant Questions With Pastor E.A Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Significant Questions With Pastor E.A Adeboye (150 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Significant Questions With Pastor E.A Adeboye by Zamp3: 4:11pm On May 15, 2020
Some nuggets from the chat with Pastor E. A. Adeboye…
1. Holiness is master
key 2. Holiness is complete obedience to God
3. 90% thanksgiving and praise is a secret
4. Spend quality time with God in the secret and He will show up with you in the open
5. Never take God for granted
6. You must have a vision and be specific on how you intend to win
7. There is a need to be Adaptable while still maintaining your core
8. Make new friends (silver) and keep the old ones (Gold)
9. We must live our lives looking forward to the return of Jesus (we must stay rapturable).

We are only pilgrims here What are the things Pastor Adeboye learnt early in ministry and practiced consistently that set him apart in ministry that have kept him going in his old age? I want to thank God that early in life in my Christian walk, I learnt that holiness is a matter of must and that it is the key to everything. I learnt that if you want to succeed in life and want to amount to something you need to live a holy life. I learnt that holiness is the nature of God. But that on our own part it is obedience to the will of God and his commandments. I saw that in Deut 28v20 that if you obey the Lord he will prosper you.
Watch the video here: 7 Significant Questions with Pastor E.A Adeboye

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Corrupt Leaders Used To Exploit And Colonize Africa / The Glorious Future / More Than A Conqueror | Spiritual Warfare (word & Praise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.