Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

People Confuse My Toughness For Hatred, Says Kaffy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Confuse My Toughness For Hatred, Says Kaffy (525 Views)

"You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos / Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Confuse My Toughness For Hatred, Says Kaffy by Victoriamark: 4:42pm On May 15, 2020
People confuse my toughness for hatred, which has became so intensed, as the popular Nigeria dancer, Kafayat Shafau, aka “Kaffy” has said

She made this known during a recent Instagram Live session with her fans and budding dancers.

She said:-

“What are the things you have that you want to use in making impact? Is it the way you speak? You are a dancer but (do) you speak beautifully?

When I started out as a dancer, I always spoke fluently and because I spoke fluently, that made an impression on those I was talking to.

People were shocked that I could speak fluently.

I don’t have what it takes to make someone ‘blow’;

I can only impart knowledge and try to help you when you ask for it.”

Kaffy also stated that greenhorns in the dance industry often mistook her toughness for hatred Read More.

Re: People Confuse My Toughness For Hatred, Says Kaffy by ikh777: 4:43pm On May 15, 2020
That is my kind of woman.
Re: People Confuse My Toughness For Hatred, Says Kaffy by SavageResponse(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2020
Victoriamark:
People confuse my toughness for hatred, which has became so intensed, as the popular Nigeria dancer, Kafayat Shafau, aka “Kaffy” has said

She made this known during a recent Instagram Live session with her fans and budding dancers.

She said:-

“What are the things you have that you want to use in making impact? Is it the way you speak? You are a dancer but (do) you speak beautifully?

When I started out as a dancer, I always spoke fluently and because I spoke fluently, that made an impression on those I was talking to.

People were shocked that I could speak fluently.

I don’t have what it takes to make someone ‘blow’;

I can only impart knowledge and try to help you when you ask for it.”

Kaffy also stated that greenhorns in the dance industry often mistook her toughness for hatred Read More.

You don't owe anyone any apologies

(1) (Reply)

We Now Collect N1000 Because Of COVID-19 – Lagos Sex Worker Complains / Mercy Eke Blast Ike For Tagging Another Girl With Her On Instagram Post(video). / It Was A Pleasure Living In Psquare’s Home – May D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.